Broccoli thread

I like broccoli but I'm a lazy fuck and hate spending time to cook it, is it aight to eat raw? Here in the UK stores love to wrap fucking everything in disgusting plastic, even organic produce

Attached: How-To-Cut-Broccoli.jpg (1320x1980, 203K)

put it in boiling water for 5 minutes you mong

I eat broccoli raw all the time as a snacc; it's fine

It's better to eat it raw. Preserves the phytonutrients. Freeze it and blend it in a smoothie with lots of water and drink it down if you don't want to eat it.

You're a newfag and you need to stop posting bad advice. You're losing the nutrients by boiling it.

>assuming I have a grand total of 7 minutes to take out a pot, fill it with water, boil the broccoli, then put it back

bitch youll lose your nutrients if you come near me irl

I love raw Broccoli
Tasty shit

please never boil vegetables
steam it. I steam it, covered in foil, on the same pan as I do my chicken. It gets the chicken flavor/juices which add to the steaming and tastes great.

Cringe

you boil it and you drink the water dufus

>Buy glass tupperware
>Toss in broccoli and put in a bit of water
>Cover with paper towel
>Microwave for 5 minutes
>Steamed broccoli
I eat it like this almost every day. Easy as fuark

I just put it in a plastic pot with a lid and nuke it for three minutes. The broccoli itself has enough water to do the job. Add a load of salt and a little olive oil and it is fucking heavenly.

>2019
>falling for the "greens" meme

Ooh.. I'll try this

nice copy paste faggot

cringe mate

Boiling it supposedly reduces the nutrients. Which makes sense when you think about it. Also its good for your digestion. It's kinda good once you get used to it

prob the best reply in this shitthread desu, steamed is better than boiled and less of a hassle

>nutrients
fuck the nutrients. the only reason i eat the piece of shit is that my digestive sysytem doesnt collapse

Yes you can eat it raw alongside other veggies like peppers, celery and carrot sticks. I like to make a home made dip by mixing coarse mustard with mayo and eating that with it. You could substitute for shop bought humus or taramasalata. Delicious, but can cause some wicked farts.

The only nutrients I'd be missing are protein after I fuck your twink ass

>supposedly
/ck/ here. There's nothing "supposedly" about it. Some vitamins like vitamin C are very sensitive to heat and are destroyed very quickly by boiling. The less you cook your vegetables the better.

I cut it, wash it with vinegar, rinse it a steam it in the microwave for 2m/400g because i can eat it (400g/day) much faster than raw.
When i was eating less than 100g/day, yea, raw after washing was ok.

eating raw leafy green vegetables causes kidney stones

i remember eating raw broccoli in the krogers parking lot while homeless

>vitamin C
nobody fucking cares about vitamin c

that is why you eat fruit for vitamin C
raw vegetables cause a lot of problems

You will spend more time chewing it.

Dietitian here. You will lose some vitamins through steaming, mainly A, C and folate, but will see increase in antioxidant compounds. Do whatever the fuck you wanna do.