How long does it take for you guys to add another 10 pounds to your maximum benchpress...

How long does it take for you guys to add another 10 pounds to your maximum benchpress. It takes me about a month and a half and I'm wondering if this is shit progress and if i should do more reps/sets

Attached: bench.jpg (620x347, 22K)

Where is this fucking guy going to rack the bar? is he just going to skullcrush it behind him and drop it?

Last rep just throw it real hard and try to get out in time.

He was just laying on his bench press becnh but his faggot upstairs neighbor was doing deadlifts and the bar shattered through the floor and he caught it before it landed on him

ironically how i bench press in my garage.

I have been on the same bench weight for 3 months lol

Thats good progress mang. Try bulgarian method to up your bench and cup size

Tbqh this 5lbs every workout propagated by rippletits is total bullshit unless you bloatmaxx at 5000kcal a day. It simply isnt sustainable past the very beginning

Kek

imagine being this much of a brainlet

it takes me about 4 weeks but i've only been lifting around 6 months so probably will get longer the more i lift, that being said i've been lifting on a caloric deficit since i began so i'm not sure what's going on

>5lb increase every workout
>60lbs squat increase in a month
>squatting 450bs in 6 months
>benching 350lbs in 6 months
Yeah thats gonna be a nope from me dawg

lol what is wrong with you, how man times have you brained yourself failing a bench rep?

Stop this ad hominiem and actually find a good counter argument why rippletits isnt full of shit about this

I'll try it

lmao I remember being a natty

Took me a year to go from 95 1RM to 205. That's with meticulous diet tracking, sleep, supplements, following my program to a tee, etc. Left nattyville and ascended and I'm never looking back.

Ignore anyone on this board who tells you there's some kind of moral superiority in sucking at your hobby. In no other hobby do people tell you to grind away the shitty way before adjusting yourself to be on par with everyone else. Inject that shit and prioritize your pct and you will ascend every sanctimonious natty who ever bulked and cut for years on end or grinded away to add 5 lbs lean body mass in a year.

Post body you larping faggot

Last rep just throw it at escape velocity.

It's 5lb per week

not him, only been lifting for 4 months but I kinda agree

I think at 6 I will pin. I feel like I took up racing or something and everyone is telling me to keep my toyota and never touch a porsche. Maybe a porsche is a good thing for this hobby and for my goals, change my mind

Attached: she_merlin.jpg (517x766, 79K)

I started lifting at 5'10" 212 pounds like 6 months ago and now I'm 5'10" 200. I can tell on my body that I've lost more than 12 pounds but I can see ZERO hypertrophy gains

Someone told me deficit lifting would be better than just losing and looking like a skele underneath it all but at this point I think I'm just losing slower than I have to so I can continue to lift

Anyways it takes me like a month or month and a half to add 10 pounds to my bench at least. I think I have shit genetics because my diet is on point, or a deficit hurts people way more than fitness youtubers let on

as pinning is inherently unsafe, a more fair comparison would be removing 'unneccesary' safety shit from your toyota because it adds weight.

The toyota-porsche thing is genetcs

okay, then an equally fair comparison would be taking the top speed from 120 to 220, and halving the 0-60. The point is the same. It also doesn't seem as dangerous as it;s made out to be in media insofar as you control your BP and get blood work and aren't a complete retard about it and just start blasting tren

It's taken me about 4 months to go from 165x5 to 205x5 (10lbs/mo) following about 8 months of incline db bench (part of the increase was technique).

After the first few months with dbs I would usually put 5lbs on the dbs every two months or so, which is like 6-7lbs/mo BB bench equivalent.

There’s diminishing returns. Eventually itll take you many months to add just 5 pounds to your bench. Natty or not.

Literally everyone recommends linear progression for beginners. Otherwise you are wasting your time.

high risk skullcrusher

Better answer for you after checking my journal:

Timeframe of 1 year from untrained @175lbs.

115 for 5 -> 205 for 5 = 7.5lbs/mo 5RM progression.

About 125 -> 225 1RM = 8.3lbs/mo 1RM progression.

hopefully you don't use clips then

what? what do you unrack from?