Can a Jow Forums adult human male defeat a Jow Forums adult male chimpanzee with his bare hands?

Can a Jow Forums adult human male defeat a Jow Forums adult male chimpanzee with his bare hands?

Attached: bonobo_render_front_mouthopen.jpg (500x929, 43K)

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY

Attached: jr.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Define defeat.
And probably not.

I could. 95% here couldn't though

Yes easily
That chimp is dyel as fuck looks like he’s been doing SS for 2 weeks

I dunno man I dunno, uh Jamie pull up man fight with chimpanzee, weed is not addictive guys that’s preposterous

you could defeat a 200 lb chimpanzee with your bare hands?

Attached: chimp_anatomy_mouthopen_front.jpg (500x929, 51K)

fuckin look at that thing man, it’ll tear you to shreds. Jamie pull up that one video

that's a bonobo, I meant to post a chimp

I was 200lbs in 9th grade, faggot

i don't know about chimpanzee but it has been proved here that defeating a gorilla is possible with proper tactics including tiring the beast out and chocking it from behind

No fuckin way
You kidding me?
That thing will rip you to shreds
What is that thing like 400 hundred pounds lean?
Yeah no fuckin way

Attached: Joe-Rogan-1.png (730x380, 327K)

lol let's all laugh at this fatty McClapper

They are on average only about 1.5 times stronger than us, The researchers found chimpanzee muscle fibers were longer than those of humans and were present in different ratios. I probably would, but if it scratched you, or bit you, game over. Chimpanzee's go fucking crazy in a fight.

Attached: 564365.jpg (332x476, 62K)

kek, I remember that post, but look at the size of that thing's neck, there's no way you're chocking it out.

Attached: moutain_Gor_anatomy_4left_-_Copy.jpg (500x929, 50K)

I've seen them many times at the zoo, socially the silver backs. They are ALL built like a brick shit house, they have arms and forearms the size of Ronnie Coleman when he was competing.

They are strong,. and fast as fuck, if it charged and hit you in the chest it'd break a few bones.

Chimps dont lift so we've probably never seen one maxed out before. What would that look like, Jow Forums?

Attached: gorilla-plantage-2-873b4ccd-300c-4aba-89b2-c219f62f59b6.jpg (1620x1080, 1.01M)

I'd inform the gorilla that he has a tiny peeeenus and laugh at him. Checkmate.

Attached: 1552618431221.png (868x958, 258K)

That only tell part of the story. A chimpanzee’s “push” muscles are weaker than ours or similar, but their “pull” muscles, grip, as well as their jaws are much,much stronger than ours. In a fight with no weapons they can bite your face off, grapple you and rip off your genitals without there being much you can do about it. If you can somehow maintain distance and strike them without grabbing you you might have a chance, but as soon as they grab a hold of you it’s fucking over

Let's say the human is 6'4, has 2/3/4/5 lifts, and has trained in MMA for 5 years

Attached: human_male_anatomy_model_grey_pers2_th.jpg (456x751, 28K)

Attached: amerifat.jpg (552x419, 62K)

Based. Reminder that humans have the biggest penis to body size ratio of all primates.

>of all primates.
Wait. Then who holds it for all animals?

No. Chimp is stronger, faster, and has zero inhibitions about ripping you limb from limb and then eating you. Also they’ve been getting into fights and establishing dominance and shit literally their entire lives. The chimp will absolutely rekt ur shit.

I don't think you understand what you're asking. Are you fucking crazy?
When they go for other chimps they attack the balls. Cause I know they do that with people when chimps attack people they go right for it and rip their dick off.
Their muscles are like corded steel, i mean some scientists say they have simliar physical properties, it's entirely possible. that shit is so intense it doesn't even make sense man. i'm not talking regular intensity either, have you seen the video of that guy taking a gram DMT hit through his ass? Jamie pull that shit up, apparently you have membranes inside of your asshole that can absorb at a higher viscocity than a spaceships heat shield absorbs in the atmosphere.

Attached: joe-rogan-experience-podcast.jpg (789x460, 59K)

If I had bear hands, yes.

MMA doesn't help you, your fighting a chimp. Best to find somebody that is just insane in a fight.

Just dodge the initial blow

can 6 brock lesnars do it?

>dicklet
kek