Why is the Jow Forums meme so popular nowadays? everyone lifts and stuff is this because of instagram...

why is the Jow Forums meme so popular nowadays? everyone lifts and stuff is this because of instagram? I used to love lifting in 2012 when it was considered douchy now its a trend.

Attached: connor.jpg (678x381, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2eOyESB46vc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

be on Echo chamber wtf why is this so popular on the Echo chamber i visit

hurrdurr

i was talking about globally, internet etc faggot.

Stop trying to be a hipster. it's pathetic.

Do you even know why you say what you say?
I was just pointing out that lifting and health is mainstream now and everyone is proud gym goer.

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

>t. have to use meme pic because my mind can't comprehend and form an argument

>implying you deserve to be engaged in an argument

nice thread

>you already give me replies because you are engaged with me

nice. keep em coming mentalcel.

Attached: 9B6FA413-E92C-401D-96CC-C14E19299EAF.jpg (400x400, 22K)

tumblr.

Honestly, it's less popular than it was 2-3 years ago.

imagine not going to the gym in 2019. XDD dude every man should lift weights.

people just have more and better smart phones these days and can upload and take more/better pictures now so it seems more popular now than ever on social media. in 2012, people still used flip phones and blackberries and you had to carry around a clunky shitty 5.0 megapixel camera if you wanted to take decent pictures and people wouldn't upload selfies or progress pics that often because majority didn't have cameras and if they did, they didn't use it for something like that because it was considered quite vain (and still is to a degree but the stigma has mostly died). i wouldn't say fitness culture is any more mainstream now than before because it has always been mainstream.

It isn’t.
Relatively few people go to the gym and only a small fraction of the people who do go take it seriously and train hard.
The reason why you think it’s so common is because the only people you interact with go to the gym so you assume that it’s the norm for society as a whole even though it isn’t.

>now its a trend.
It's not. People are fatter than ever

wrong as hell. the poor incels who dont go outside delude themselves and say people look like shit

everyone is fasting because of podcasts, lifting because of instagram, etc

unironically zyzz. he inspired all the 16-20 year olds who went on to become instagram influencers and youtubers. they started cropping up around 2013-16 as social media started climbig in popularity. literally all of them are zyzz inspired. go watch david laid's transformation videos and you'll see him at 15 wearing a zyzz shirt. zac aynsley got the veni vidi vici tattoo. there's a video of 16yo jeff seid dressed as zyzz for his high school's superhero day, dancing in class. zyzz put it on his facebook ill try to find it. connor murphy, the guy in your picture, makes constant zyzz references. i gurantee you not one of the big guys ISN'T zyzz inspired

Things might be different in other countries but at least in the US it’s true.
The rate of overweight and obese people in the US has been steadily increasing over the years and most researchers expect it to continue increasing.

youtu.be/2eOyESB46vc

This. When Zyzz came around bodybuilding, especially for aesthetics, went somewhat mainstream. I'm not exaggerating when I say I think Zyzz is solely responsible for popularizing bodybuilding to a level we've never seen before. Also "lifting" and its prevalence on social media can also be contributed to mostly him. Lifting is bigger than ever and Zyzz is the one who got the ball rolling, all on his own.

He might be our generations Arnold. Not as articulate or smart, but then again that's also probably representative of our generation anyways

Attached: bodybuilding-singapore.jpg (1920x1920, 622K)

It happened with Vidya, it happened with Capeshit, it's happening with Fitness, next will be a resurgance in Photography.

Actually no.

He didn't do shit and was a massive laughing stock while he was alive. Hell he was shit banned from Jow Forums forever because he was such an embarassing attention whore.

His brother whores him around the net regularly and pays retards like that to do the "zyzz pose".
That's what's going on.

The whole "aesthetics bruh" thing is over and shown to be gay as fuck. Just like the 5x5 gives you big biceps bro!! losers are revealed to be autistic fucking neet losers of the highest caliber.

Not that guy, but truly spoken like someone who was never around here when he was alive.

Zyzz was massively influential, on here and elsewhere. Idc if you wanna call him a meme or a retard or whatever, he was all those things. He was also the single most influential figure to barbell culture since Arnold or Ronnie Coleman. Denying that is delusion. Without Zyzz none of the Instagram meme tren abusers would be around today and half the people browsing here wouldn't be here