What are the Chad and Virgin personality types?

What are the Chad and Virgin personality types?

Attached: 1550521993990.jpg (1484x2152, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ISTP Is pretty accurate.

I am way too ENTP for my own good. Just a little shit disturber

Attached: B6E6BF4D-808B-4C98-9D34-4188177B6DB2.png (1024x1022, 634K)

I reckon if you even know which one you are, you are not a chad

INTP reporting in, these are too accurate for my liking.

>INTP
>Every point is correct
Did you know the soundtrack to Akira was composed before it was animated? They animated and edited it around the music, when it's normally done the other way around.

Attached: 1777.jpg (700x700, 204K)

>tfw INFP

ESTP and ESFP is Chad.

*S*J are NPCs/normies

IS*P are failed normies

ENF* are alpha nerds

INTP, INF* are typical basedboy nerds

ENT* are sociopaths and deviants (fake Chad)

INTJ is incel

Anyone have the test link?

16personalities.com/

My cousin is INTJ, he is the biggest emotional bitch in the world and a massive try hard. Not incel though, but I'm sure the little manlet would be if he wasn't ungodly fit

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
It's called Myers Briggs personality test. Only thing I don't like is that it's 100% controlled by you so you really gotta force yourself to be honest and try not to let your day influence your answers

Good overview desu

>INTJ
>all points except the last are correct
imagine that, hehe

Attached: e0bce923.jpg (453x453, 22K)

The virgin MBTI vs. the chad Big Five.

That pic is shit. INTJ aren't happy psychos, more like lonely autists.

INTJ A what does this mean? Am i autistic?

INTJ here. I actually like pop music, but the rest is accurate.

INTP on the MBTI, this is my Big Five result

Attached: OCEAN.png (1069x555, 45K)

It means you've completed a 5 minutes online test.

Attached: 1540772065593.png (963x490, 237K)

tmw none of those fit you at all but still INTP

Very enlightening thanks user

Attached: images.png (248x203, 6K)

We are both. I think the image is supposed to represent internal feelings moreso. INTJ's often struggle with misanthropy and its a common trope with the type.

Attached: 1544049961083.jpg (626x640, 75K)

>

In romance, people with the Architect personality type approach things the way they do with most situations: they compose a series of calculated actions with a predicted and desirable end goal – a healthy long-term relationship. Rather than falling head over heels in a whirlwind of passion and romance, Architects identify potential partners who meet a certain range of pre-determined criteria, break the dating process down into a series of measurable milestones, then proceed to execute the plan with clinical precision.

>In a purely rational world, this is a fool-proof methodology – but in reality, it ignores significant details that Architects are likely to dismiss prematurely, such as human nature. Architects are brilliantly intellectual, developing a world in their heads that is more perfect than reality. People entering this world need to fit this fantasy, and it can be incredibly difficult for Architects to find someone up to the task. Needless to say, finding a compatible partner is the most significant challenge most Architects will face in life.

I have like 300 personalities and different masks. These personalty tests are such a failure on me personally (which makes me sad). I could answer it today and the difference between my answers tomorrow or on 2 hours will be radically different

Attached: 2cxyjwpibvj11.png (1080x1464, 1014K)

delet

ENTP here
Pretty accurate, I find stuff I like in so many different genres of music from marches over heavy metal to electro swing.

Where my fellow ENTP sociopaths at

Attached: E67CB94B-D6EB-4C97-9B77-1D781A68678B.jpg (1138x640, 31K)

You have borderline personality disorder.

>just took another personality test
>went from INTJ to INFP

wat
more accurate on the music tho

Fuck off normie

Sometimes I get ENTP, sometimes I get INTP depending on how I'm feeling.

INTP... fuck my life.

I listen to rap though...

No u

Attached: 1507716266918.jpg (1200x1651, 1020K)

Delete!

Attached: 1510023295724.jpg (330x328, 9K)

Why is this all about music?
Is there anymore of these pics? Or whatever you want call them.

search on bing for Briggs meyers meme or briggs meyers pepe

ENTJ here. I’m the man. I get everything I want and it’s been that way my whole life.

Seems like the are a disproportionate amount of INTJs here compared to the general population. You clearly arent using your potential user. Dont get stuck here

Attached: 16A9E4B3-3CFD-47F9-ABE0-EBFDABB0C256.jpg (1667x2056, 1.03M)

Mostly lurking.

See INTJ is the unholy intersection of Autism Tier and People Are Just a Game Tier. Generally unable to function, but look the fuck out when they can.

Man, you think you have it hard? I have 301 personalities and so many masks... No one knows who I truly am, not even my loved ones. Sometimes I wake up at night when my beautiful wife is sleeping and go sit for a while at my personal bar (that I built myself, since one of my personalities is a professional woodworker), brooding with a nice glass of scotch (although I can make any drink, being that another one of my personalities is a witty and edgy bartender)... I wish someone would just understand me and figure out all my deep complexities and see me for who I truly am.

My go-to coping method when im angry at someone is to plan out how to kill them and get away with it until I calm down. What MBTI am I?

INTJ-T Chad reporting in

my man. chaddest thing i've done is hook up with a model after meeting her in a bar.

Attached: 2019-03-13 01.04.41.gif (444x250, 1.15M)

ENTJ here, can confirm we hate rap. I don't understand how anyone could enjoy it, it's barely music (I would say it isn't music at all, but it is technically defined as music so I cannot do that).

these are fun

Attached: da67e3175a10bfc2cc122a0685e02a89.png (876x942, 127K)

Yea, me being INTJ I know. It just seems like so many people here claim INTJ, and considering they are only supposed to be 2-3% of the population a lot get stuck here

havent stopped fucking laughing at this post since you made it

literally eerily relatable

Attached: a28.png (1484x2152, 439K)

>INTJ
>description is dead on

why does it have to be like this?

Attached: 1527217734858.png (400x400, 37K)

Never realised that ENTPs had such a rep. Makes sense in my experience, though.

Everyone of these points to intj being autistic

Attached: de6.jpg (1204x998, 330K)

last one I have :(

Attached: u6mj470t6sp11.png (1000x2480, 855K)

ISTP here and can confirm we are the ultimate chads

Attached: image.jpg (1420x1420, 764K)

autisms stick together t. intj with intj frend

Looked up, seduced and fucked a girl a week after i met her mom on a dating site.
Told the mom afterwards. She was devestated.

But i mounted her lots of times, with her knowing im using her daughter aswell as fwb.

happened years ago. Nowim in a relationship with the best woman ive ever met, in process of getting married.

I cant stop cheating though. Why?
ENTP btw.

Attached: 1506089888868.jpg (326x326, 28K)

Reminder this Meyers Briggs shit is astrology for pseudointellectual brainlets.

Attached: 1277770976461.jpg (390x386, 57K)

yeah but its fun

Attached: me_on_the_left.png (795x543, 70K)

was a reply to Not sure if Chad, i dont feel remorse. Kinda proud in a way, but recently ive became more and more religious.

guess I'm infp without the waifuism

ENTJs aren't sociopaths or deviants or machines, we're just misunderstood. Or envied. Mostly envied.

Attached: ENTJ-A.png (1629x871, 87K)

Mostly this, but even astrology is useful, due to cognitive bias making it a self fulfilling prophecy.

That's because autists lie their way to INTJ result in online tests.
Actual INTJs are extremely rare, and by their very nature the exact opposite as incels.
Incels are the definition of self-delusion, INTJs are literally incapable of ignoring facts that don't suit their opinions. At the same time, deluded people aren't gonna be able to honestly answer questions about themselves, so they're gonna get mistyped.
It's not a coincidence that every time a mbti thread pops up 50% of the posts are from "INTJs" and "INTPs".

Is this right or wrong? Let me know.

Attached: 7f9c732e81baeeb32af75525c1c5caebcdc7c307e942386427ea9f0e85e8d270.png (1484x2152, 941K)

True.

ya'll are fucking goobers. Briggs Meyers personality typology is just horoscopes for insecure men

INTP, I don't like music.

>considering they are only supposed to be 2-3% of the population

Sure, but keep in mind:

How many E-types are gonna post on a message board?
How many of the normie types are gonna stick around on a Mongolian ice-fishing board?
How many of the SJW/batshit broad types are gonna stick around and not throw a fit?

INTJ, INTP, and ISTP are really the only ones left. Maybe the occasional ENTJ or ENTP (who's probably a reformed I***) who comes back to fuck around.

Do you two hate fun?

Attached: tumblr_ooh4a5VDTD1twq4xao1_1280.png (1280x1688, 1008K)

>ISTP Is pretty accurate.
hip hop disgusts me

The ENTP is total trash

Yeah they all look like trash really

>come INTP we must go browse Jow Forums and Jow Forums to make preparations for tomorrow night.

Attached: 33bgv12.jpg (660x480, 38K)

>the exact opposite as incels.
L O L. The fucking COPE. The "exact opposite" of INTJ is ESFP aka the slut archetype.

Just read what the 16 personalities site uses to describe INTJ's romantic relationships

>In romance, people with the Architect personality type approach things the way they do with most situations: they compose a series of calculated actions with a predicted and desirable end goal – a healthy long-term relationship. Rather than falling head over heels in a whirlwind of passion and romance, Architects identify potential partners who meet a certain range of pre-determined criteria, break the dating process down into a series of measurable milestones, then proceed to execute the plan with clinical precision.

INTP here... that feel

>ENTJs aren't sociopaths or deviants or machines, we're just misunderstood

ENTJ's are productive sociopaths vs ENTPs who are just deviants, ESTPs who are glib assholes, and ESTJs who are sadists/control freaks

>How many E-types are gonna post on a message board?
How many attention whores are here?
>How many of the normie types are gonna stick around on a Mongolian ice-fishing board?
This place is actually a top 500 website. The sekrit club stage ended a decade ago.
>How many of the SJW/batshit broad types are gonna stick around and not throw a fit?
On the other side of the equation, you have online tests where thinking/feeling questions basically resolve to "are you a pussy and/or sheeple?", sensing/intuition are basically "are you original or boring as drying paint?". NTs are predominant by sheer virtue of how the tests are set up.
That said I do agree we have much more Is than Es here and on the web in general, but Es are still a sizeable amount.

yeet
lets go

But sociopaths don't feel emotion, and ENTJs do.

why are INFJs murderers?

Well over 90% of this fits me. Eerie.

Yes but that description page is retarded.
>INTJs are all about understanding systems
>which is why they absolutely refuse to learn and understand human interactions
>INTJs deeply feel emotions
>which is why they are absolutely incapable to empathize with others
It literally contradicts itself from one page to the other.

>The "exact opposite" of INTJ is ESFP aka the slut archetype.
Because in your opinion incels wouldn't be sluts if they could find willing pussy? Incel status is about failure. If anything, you're more likely to identify as incel the more important sex is to you.

Eh, this is a shit INTP that never analyzed and improved his social gains. Gotta optimize patterns and you can perfect small-talk and picking up girls.

How the FUCK do I get ENTJ productivity as a beta dropout who focuses on cardio? There's has to be a way

Attached: 1551965983622.jpg (1024x676, 105K)

INTJ reporting

The trick is to find other autists to autist with

Attached: 1550145673179.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

It says on the first page that the INTJ personality is a set of contradictions.

Hint: Human relationships are not like a computer code that you can analyze.

>I said come on INTP!

Attached: images - 2019-03-27T082923.778.jpg (739x415, 28K)

You’re a sociopath

Pretty much

Attached: 45830245_1140227316139335_5829640771073998848_n.png (728x807, 736K)

>It says on the first page that the INTJ personality is a set of contradictions.
Which really should make them think about how correct their description is.
>Hint: Human relationships are not like a computer code that you can analyze.
True in the sense that we'll never have the same degree of access to the raw calculations.
False in the sense that human behaviour can't be analyzed *at all*. How do you think marketing works? Scams? Manipulative people in general?
Analyzing behaviour and adjusting appropriately is literally what fitting in is all about.

An edgelord homosexual.

hmm. maybe a little bit

I’m the biggest asshole I know but people still seem to like me gang

>smiles uncontrollably at an inappropriate moment
>spends 6 hours listening to movie soundtracks daydreaming
>too polite to everyone
>insecure about multimillionaires my age (24)
>alternate between eloquence and stuttering
>on syllabus week would plan out what I could skip to still get a passing grade

apparently I'm an ISTP but I've never seen these things in any meme/etc that are so spot on.

>Listening to OSTs while staring at the screen daydreaming

Attached: 1549073987235.jpg (640x632, 212K)