Why won't my back progress? I've been stuck at lat pulldowns/assisted pullups of 40 lbs under bodyweight forever...

Why won't my back progress? I've been stuck at lat pulldowns/assisted pullups of 40 lbs under bodyweight forever. When I manage to add 5-10 lbs one day, the next time I can barely get 1 rep and have to use lower weight again.

Attached: DsQUvrBXcAI7DRB.jpg (770x1024, 100K)

fucking cheat reps
overload your shit
back responds well to heavy ass weight

>tfw no big tiddy nu-goth gf

Attached: 0AE2650C-75B1-43BD-B335-3F62B9096E59.png (411x412, 296K)

Try nutrient timing by drinking a whey protein, or eat some protein immediately after your back workout. And eat a small snack that has a medium glycemic load.

>do pullups/chins instead of lat press
>grip train like farmer's walks if you've got bitch wrists
>swim if you do cardio

I swam competitively for a solid 6yrs before I started lifting and have always had that stingray spread

So should I do more kipping pullups instead of assisted? Feel like a crossfit fag doing them

if you cant do proper pullups try focusing on the eccentric but kipping up and slowly lowering yourself down
there are tons of other exercises to hit back as well. try chins they should be easier

weak brachioradialis
t.Jeff Cavalier

I have nerve damage in my left forearm, and I found out that That's why I can't do a pull up. So some forearm stuff might help.

I've honestly had the same exact problem, I go up on the lat pulldown and then next workout I have to go back down

She hits basically all my turn ons

just train your back more.
do more reps, do more sets, do more days at the gym and you WILL grow just focus all your energy on it.

Attached: 1476701325764.jpg (551x491, 164K)

How do you know? I have a lot of muscle imbalance, could it be caused my nerve issues?

Yeah chins are easier, can do a couple but that's also stalled.
Really? I mean it doesn't feel like the strength is failing in the forearms, but they could certainly use more work.

>but that's also stalled.
do more sets
shorter rest times
superset your last set with lat pulldowns
progressive overload

Lower too half.
Increase the volume in terms of reps. Not till failure. But till you get a slight pump.
Do them every day for 2 weeks with 2 days off.

I HAVE HAD A FUCKING ELBOW TENDONITIS FOR A MONTH ALREADY, IM ALREADY LOSING IT AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1503117599359.jpg (720x720, 39K)

You might be onto something with lowering weight and going for more reps, but really every day?

That's a trap brah.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Yes.
Every day.

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 23K)

Bent over rows

coninckk_ on twitter. It's a 14 year old grill lmao

Attached: 7A2.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Attached: 310.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

heavy heavy heavy compounds, deadlifts, rows, etc. quit dicking around swinging on the lat pull down machine and DEADLIFT

Attached: 1958DF22-7F1D-4AE2-B6CE-07CAB5A350B3.jpg (750x1334, 137K)

who

try developing chest more instead on focusing on back, it seems counter logical but they are two sides of the same coin, maybe your back isnt showing because your chest is underdeveloped in comparison. you have been focusing mostly on arms, dont you?

Attached: 1528160981145.png (378x357, 81K)

Dude start doing fucking pull ups holy fuck.

somehow i knew she was Brazilian, weird.

>coninckk_ on

It's a portagee

I see this picture, this is a picture that is a picture and i look at it.

Bent over rows ffs. Strict pendlay style and high rep overloading on the weight with straps Dorian Yates style with cheat form if needed to push it.

And start doing back at the start of any upper body or full body workout pick it as priority over chest or shoulders and don't train biceps directly just do more back work heavy and light sets with 25 reps and shit instead of direc4 bicep work.

ew gross haha

how can u tell if u cant see if she has a dick

I'm sure it's my forearms that's tge problen because I'm doing well on every other lift. By bench is increasing still, same with lat pulldowns, but a real pullup is impossible for me. It's getting better though slowly. I'll probably be able to do a pullup in a few months if my arm keeps healing like it has been.

Deadlift, bbell rows, and weighted chins are your answer. Dont waste your time with lat pull down

Attached: Dz81lqwWwAAWnSj.jpg:orig.jpg (633x849, 123K)

Attached: Dz81lqnXgAEFtVH.jpg:orig.jpg (1534x2048, 531K)

I'd break that bitche's back

Have you been gaining weight? Have you been losing weight? What does your overall training split look like? How much are you eating/are you doing this consistently?
Why are you not incorporating rowing motions into your back training?
Do your fucking light weight band press downs