Fuckin help I beg you

How bads the damage? Do you think my body is too far gone to reverse years of neglect? What exercises should I focus on. I’m tired of being a fat faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

good heavens user!

also i’ve seen much much much worse. unless you’re angle frauding a bit

focus less on fork and spoon super sets and focus more on diet. Google intermittent fasting.

Read the sticky

Better cut down on that fat a bit. No lift will help you get rid of your bitchtits.

Not too late at all, diet control will be imperative for weight loss.

Long fucking road ahead of you

>How bads the damage?
A picture can`t tell me that.
>Do you think my body is too far gone to reverse years of neglect?
You can`t reverse 100% of the damage, but you can make it a lot better.
A decent physique isn`t out of reach.
>What exercises should I focus on. I’m tired of being a fat faggot.
To loose the fat you need to burn more calories than you eat.
Cardio burns shitloads of calories, get a heartrate-monitor and do your favorite cardio for 1h/day while eating less than 2000 kcal/day.
It doesn`t matter if it is running, swimming, cycling, rowing or a combination of them, they are all just as effective as long as you do them long and hard enough.

One meal a day, high protein, 1k calorie deficit (calculate TDEE at sedentary), avoid sugar. Follow a lifting program of your choice, do a session of hiit cardio every day, start walking around more.
Report back when it works, and it will work, just trust the process. Do not frantically weigh yourself, you'll lose motivation from general weight fluctuation, but be honest with yourself and don't cheat.
You can make it, but it's up to you.

you can make it user

> my progress in 2 years

Attached: IMG_3136.jpg (1280x796, 274K)

Appreciate all the advice anons, I’ll report back when progress starts showing.

Echoing on what OP said, how can I get rid of these tits faster without surgery, I'm losing my mind here

Attached: WIN_20190326_21_16_52_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

good luck friendo

Usually they go away when loosing weight, that is typicaly just fat tissue.

This advice is great if he wants to run himself into the fucking ground.

Lifting heavy shit will burn a lot more calories than cardio, these are the excercises you should focus on, there is no such thing as "spot reduction", when it comes to fat, either all of it goes down, or all of it goes up, everywhere, so start lifting ASAP. This doesn't mean you shouldn't do your share of cardio as well. Start eating GOOD food, dump all the processed shit like sugar and start eating in a deficit of around 500 calories a day, this should make you lose around 1lb a week. There are no shortcuts faggot, no special diets, no suplements or magic tricks that will make you look good "fast and easy". I wouldn't advise to eat on a greater deficit than 500 calories without the advice of an actual doctor, doing so will most likely just end up fucking up your metabolism. Honestly, I've seen worse so you still have hope, if you really are tired of being a fat cunt then turn into the sickest cunt there is. Good luck OP, remember, we're all gona make it.

Attached: 4.jpg (610x610, 117K)

>Lifting heavy shit will burn a lot more calories than cardio,
Wow.
Something so retarded and wrong in the first sentence AND a Zyzz shill picture.

I wish you had a trip so I could ignore you.

Please tell me what you did in those two years. I look just like you on the left and have started for about a month and a half and am hardly seeing a difference

Look up DNP/albuterol/tyrosine
Get shredded or die trying

Kinda my bad since what I wrote was only half the truth. Too bad I have to spoonfeed retards now, here goes your daily dose of (You)'s. Cardio does burn more calories but only while you're doing it and a short period of time afterwards, lifting heavy shit activate your metabolism for way longer because your muscles need to recover for the next couple of days, consuming all the nutrients you should be getting in your food in in order to do so. Now fuck off.

Attached: 1550012411009.png (754x692, 1.1M)

You will still burn more calories doing cardio.
Why?
Because you can do cardio every fucking day.
The kinds of exercises that will have an appreciable amount of impact on your body composition from needing to heal and rebuild can't.
You can do them 2-3 times a week.

I can fucking walk and burn more calories in two days then you can burn in the most hardcore lifting session you as a natural will ever fucking have in 6 days.

>you can only lift 2-3 times a week
Holy fuck you're actually retarded. Also I never said you couldn't do cardio everyday, I advised OP to do cardio, but not to focus primarily on it. Only serious athletes need to do cardio everyday. You should work out on a daily basis though.

Fuck this guy OP. Lift 5 days a week and do cardio at least 3 days a week. The body is designed to withstand whatever you throw at it within reason. I'm sure all the shredded dudes you've seen in your life got there by making excuses to not work harder.

I've heard some retarded things in my day....

Youll look like a normal person in a year of dedicated diet and exercise, get moving fag-gor.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

I started with Greyskull LP, linear progress was slow for me as well too but just keep going, deload if you need to, and get strong as fuck. I now do a PPLxPPL (Push/Pull/Legs) routine, focusing on the major compound lifts with 3x5, and then I do a lot of accessory work/volume

Imagine not just doing both.
Imagine not just doing cardio before and after a heavy lifting session 6 days a week.
Imagine actually being so low IQ and needing such high levels of cope that you put in "as a natural".

You're never going to make it.

Do you think Greyskull LP would work for someone who's skinny fat? (78kg/171 pounds)

Yes. It doesn't matter your body type, just get strong as hell and the gains will come

I started off much worse than you. I look great and I fight MMA at least average if not better. Just start and don’t stop going.

SL5x5+leangains and then move on to something advanced

If you don't mind me asking, what did you eat during your routine? Thanks btw!