Name a bigger faggot in the “fitness” industry

Name a bigger faggot in the “fitness” industry.

Attached: 0EC9375C-5648-4774-94E7-579AB6B169BC.jpg (1125x1603, 753K)

>Honorable mentions
-Layne Norton
-Jason blaha
1Mark bell
-Silent Mike
-Hybrid performance method and those kikes
-jewjii mewfuuu
-any bodybuilding channel
-Alan Thrall

Bases YouTube channels

-Barbell medicine
-Coach ZT
-JTS
-Quinn henoch
-starting strength

Who does Jow Forums like? I like Jesse Norris although he doesn't upload anymore, Pete Rubish, Chris Duffin and Brandon Lilly

Poop

I like him because hes one of the few honest natties when there are guys like dwayne Johnson spewing shit about how waking up at 3am and flipping tires will give you his physique

Omar has been lifting for a decade and his physique looks like shit. That's the reality of natural lifting. Hes honest about it and I respect that. Same with that guy with the ridiculous Boston accent that can't pronounce bahbell and athleanx. Mad respect

unironically the only entertaining fitness bro is jason blaha
everyone else is homosexual
rip rich piana

Jason Genova, cucumber and knuckle deep up the ass

can someone fucking tell me why literally every single lifting youtuber looks exactly the fucking same as they did 4 years ago?

Brad martin, insecure riding and probably balk, never seen him without a niggerish hat

>watch me talk to girls

IDK how this shit gets views.

Whats wrong with Juji? He's one of the only people who keeps their videos fresh

Only cool guy is NinjaTyler. Rip though
Hodgetwins are pretty funny

I love scooby, but hes an actual faggot, so there ya go.

Jufimufu is fun
Layne Norton on nutrition is legit
Alan Thrall is getting more and more Reddit, but old videos are ok

Scooby said he's homo, but in a good way.
Christian Guzman and Jeff Said are insufferable.

John Meadows/Advices Radio/Rx muscle (once you get over Dave's blatant shilling)/ Revive stronger are probably the best bodybuilding channels
Revive stronger/John meadows are your best bets if you want to engage in the Sisyphean self flagellation which is natty bodybuilding

Because lifting when your not juiced out to absolute fuck takes a long time to pay off, especially after years of dedication.

>Layne Norton on nutrition is legit

heeh

not sure how much i'm allowed to say for doxxing rules but i found jujimufu's address. like his home address. not the p.o. box he has

every single person in the hybrid performance crew was born into wealthy families. they pose as successful business owners but god damn it's so clear where the money comes from

He advocates flexible dieting, IIFYM and charges against fitness e-celebrities.
His videos on fat loss and protein seem ok.
Actually lifts however i don't entirely trust him being 100% natural.

For what?
He's seems cool, i wouldn't bother him.

i was watching his videos and was curious to see if i could find it based on the other locations they shoot at in NC. i don't plan to do anything with the info.
i met him at an expo and talked to him for a while, really nice guy.

>jewtubing for the minutia that gives almost zero return from effort and is at the highest order of diminishing return.

Just lift and eat user, or lift and dont eat as much depending on your goals. You dont need all the shit advice confusing the crap out of you