Is it possible to obtain this jawline natty? Or is the only way HGH and surgery?

Is it possible to obtain this jawline natty? Or is the only way HGH and surgery?

Attached: 349E4EED-7562-4F3C-A28C-2C756182CABE.jpg (765x493, 116K)

Surgery and sucking cock.
Seriously.
Dude sucked a lot of cock.

again with this faggot

ezra worship thread in disguise

Kill yourself retard

Attached: cope image improved.jpg (3000x1111, 687K)

stop posting this every fucking day.

he was really skinny at 18 yet his jaw was not as muscular as it is at 23

Because he was lifting at 23, that was when he was playing The Flash

Attached: wenn23669687.jpg (3145x4717, 1005K)

oh nononono

Attached: ezra%20miller%20paris%20fashion%20week.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

M O G G E D

Attached: 52412132_325552598074620_3660339110183704405_n.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Attached: 20190325_193001.jpg (2241x2241, 2.39M)

>lol i posted it again
Kill yourself my dude

ahh yes, because your jaw is important for lifting.

Temple visits 3x/week

in all seriousness, I thought it was Joji.

You know, it doesn’t, but it’s strange to me how there is an underlying association with a defined jawline like this and physical strength and beauty.
The description for it is indeed “strong jawline and facial features.” But Ezra is skinny as hell, and most actual lifters would probably decimate him.
He probably gets that jawline by descending from warriors who had large muscles but low body fat from the scarcity of food, but now in present day the only thing that remains is our adoration and attraction to such male physical features.
Ironically a flatter, rounder face in modern times is what we might expect from someone bulking. I suppose only those with huge jaws could look rugged even with more body fat and therefore be sexually selected and naturally selected.

*from such male physical features that include only bone.
I guess my point would be our association to this type of masculine face and strength might be that physical strength does indeed alter permanent bone structure in generations. But for most on this board and myself, it is far too late to develop such a history.

lel

imagine looking like this bros...

the association of a large jawline and strength is due to it being a high testosterone facial feature(along with pronounced brow ridges). iirc the largest factor in developing high testosterone features(including big pp) and testosterone levels is testosterone levels in your mothers womb while you're still a baby.

we have this thread every day
also horrible acting

You’re probably right. I immediately thought of testosterone after posting.

Literal who?

You're born with the face you're gonna have for the rest of your life so it's better for you if you just accept it and deal with it. Just use tretinoin cream, moisturizer, avoid too nuch sun and don't smoke. Groom your eyebrows reasonably. That is what you can do. Mewing is a meme.

he does have a large penis as well IIRC, and big hands