Does your life have a purpose? What is it or why not

Does your life have a purpose? What is it or why not

Attached: 38A0C4E7-254A-4F01-B275-503CA3BE1CFE.jpg (750x608, 66K)

Bumperoo

Attached: DE26A89E-AA9B-47B4-9D66-F3812F00EEB1.jpg (125x116, 2K)

no life has a purpose.
we just do what we enjoy to pass time until we die

Jow Forums is further down the road.

But its pretty obvious what they would say

To ensure the survival and continuation of the white race

Attached: Jaws-style-quint.jpg (540x480, 124K)

I want to be known for my art, I want to have a family, be a good dad and make comfy memories.

This but the opposite

So what have you done for the white race lately? Oh that's right you're just another LARPer who isn't going to do shit.

This but for black folk.

Attached: 1530070043025.png (925x574, 27K)

To control my life and be able to say that nobody has power over me. Sounds edgy but can you call your life your own if any asshole can end it or some asshole boss or politician can make it miserable?

Give Virginia and North Carolina back, and take Arkansas.

to help god understand itself through my eyes. im just gratefull, i wanna help.

I think we can all agree with this.

Why do you care about your race so much?

It's all burger mutts have.

No

But can't anyone just shoot you in the face? If someone really wants to end your life, you can't really defend against it without ruining your own life through the precautions you'd have to take. Kind of a silly goal to try to be immune to physical attacks and assassination.

Financial freedom is based though. I want to have that before I have kids. Im on track to do it, too.

I don't know what the future holds for me, but I plan on being jacked for mai waifu.
In our lives we will have VR shenanigans and the ability to enter simulated realities in virtual worlds.
Whether anime becomes real or I can send my body into a virtual world, I plan on showing mai waifu all the hard work I put in for her.

Attached: yande.re 472777 artoria_pendragon_(lancer) dress fate_grand_order haruno_ringo heels marie_antoinett (882x1974, 659K)

This, it's why i let myself get fat, quit my job, moved back into my parents house and started playing a lot of video games and sleeping too much, this lifestyle will be fun for a couple of years until i hate myself so much I'll kill myself.
Not sure why i still come to this board.

None of that sounds fun to me, user. You seem very depressed.

Yeah i guess i am
fuck everything, i tried for a long time and nothing paid off.

Going through the tween edgy atheist phase eh?

i'm going to get my fine arts degree and then immediately kill myself

don't give up just yet, if only you could know how much is still possible. I guarantee that if you tried, and I mean really tried to turn things round you could achieve a lot of what is missing in your life right now

ask yourself and answer honestly, what is the cause of my unhappiness, and is there a way to fix it?

kek this
American culture is so fragmented and lack-luster that all people do here is attach themselves to their race and entertain racial stereotypes
when they're not working their 70 hour work week they'll cling to their cultural stereotypes
>durr im black so i play basketball and listen to rap
>durr im white so i shoot guns and go to strip malls
>durr im south american so i dance and eat food
etc etc

NA = no culture

My purpose is to ensure that I can end up satisfied with what I did with my life if I manage to make it to my deathbed.
I'm practically just doing whatever I want to do in a responsible manner.
Kinda min-maxing my happiness-financial status balance.

Probably gonna join the military and blow shit up then get an engineering degree and make weapons in the future because that sounds fun and "responsible" all at the same time
if that fails then fuck idk, full send
yeet brahs

I appreciate what you're trying to do but been there done that, I have tried it all, some people just suck at living.

What's your purpose in life? Be honest, it's normal to not have one.

how does it feel to live under an oligarchy europoor

so fucking this
BTFO AMERIKEK AND LET THEM EUROKINGS IN DA PLACE

Attached: 1543208037826.png (1000x1000, 1.94M)

shut up you sound like a scottish person