/fasting/

Skinny fat dude here, 115 pounds, no muscle or fat, except in my floppy ass disgusting belly.

Tryna fast to lose my belly, then plan on bulking afterwards. I eat like a fucking slob, so will fasting just fuck me up and turn me into a bigger skeleton, is it worth it fitizens or am I just meme-ing myself into starvation?

Attached: uglyasspepe.png (590x517, 238K)

>115 lbs
>fast

you want to die?

You from Ethiopia?

Are you a midget? Because otherwise you probably have body dismorphia.

Fasting is gonna kill you. Bulk ASAP

Yea dude if you're 115 lbs then i cant imagine you're fat. Maybe upload a pic?

You'd have to be a literal midget to be fat at 115 lbs

how tall? sounds like you should be trying to gain weight

Have you considered lifting?

About five foot 5, would bulking get rid of my belly fat?

Attached: bigbelly.jpg (1836x3264, 912K)

Fast for like a week but be really careful about it. After 3 days or so of fasting hunger goes away, but eventually a second wave of hunger will hit. If that second wave hits before the one week mark, eat.
Honestly you should just do a standard cut, you'd solve your problem in like month and wouldn't have to worry so much.

op you dont have any fat. Lift weights you absolute fuckhead

Kek

Attached: 1553195069203.png (360x346, 142K)

>5’5
>115lb
I remember when I was 12 too

Thanks, I'll probably fast and standard cut until I got a flat belly and little fat, then I'll start bulking and lifting

Are you blind? Notice how from my shorts upwards, my belly curves outwards, instead of being flat, its fucking disgusting

I'm considering doing that too
I'm 5'7 and 60kg

Gaining some muscle but i'm afraid i can't afford a proper bulk, so i guess sliming down to lose the belly might be a better option

That thing in his belly, tho

>Honestly you should just do a standard cut, you'd solve your problem in like month and wouldn't have to worry so much.
I'm considering doing this

As the guy who asked for a pic, I'd say the belly fat isn't important, but if you REALLY want, you could pick up fasting and lose all of that. But I honestly suggest just lifting and eating a lot. You will get fat, but you would get fat whenever bulking anyway. I say lift for like 4 months, put on some muscle & fat, then learn cutting.

I plan on lifting after I lose the belly, I want to have minimal fat and stay lean, even when gaining muscle

Honestly op, a diet change and 30 minutes a day of cardio is a lot better and ldss drastic than a fast.

That totally works. My personal suggestion, then, is to just fast - whether that is 16-8 type intermittent fast or a 24-72 or even longer type of fast. All of them work. Maybe just walk for exercise while fasting (for longer than 24 hours), because you won't have energy for much else.

Just for the picture y can tell you have a terrible picture and little muscle. Eat with a little surplus, eat clean and lift heavy. There is not magic pill or easy route. Well there is the roids but you are probably to retarded to use the,

ask ana and mia