Help me brothers

I want to look like pic related. How do I do that? What/how do I improve? How long will it take? I currently am practicing nutritional awareness and workout 5 days a week since December.

Attached: 1454731337709(1).jpg (725x857, 126K)

Me currently

Attached: 20190323_150028(1)(1).jpg (2037x3036, 2.22M)

cut, obviously
you'll be smaller but at least you'll see muscle definition

Attached: IMG_20190323_150121(1)(1).jpg (1640x2692, 1.91M)

you have to find him and suck his sperm to vampire his gains and essence

Thank you, I'm very new to all this. Was always skinnyfat but wanna look like a beast

Lmao

Got anymore pics of him? Haha
You look cute desu. Keep lifting but maybe hit the back/shoulders more and hit the traps less.

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Thank you, I'm very new to all this. Was always skinnyfat but wanna look like a beast

I don't want to be a weak little faggot anymore, guys. Also how to fix pepperoni nips? Single mom put me on risperdol when I was 12 and it ruined me

Attached: 20181124_161248(1)(1).jpg (2224x3355, 3.43M)

>nips
See

I agree 100%

just workout bro, 4-5 days week, eat 3-400 cal surplus, don't neglect cardio. don't expect to reach goal for 3-4 years without roids.

That's sort of what I was expecting. Thank you bro. So there's not really a natural way to achieve that goal within a year or so? I appreciate your feedback

Can you get a tripname bro it’d be awesome haha no reason in particular

Wishing a year? Of course not. Stop being delusional. You need to get stronger.

Get a 225 bench and 315 squat and see if you look like that, if not then try and get even stronger.

asssuming you were entirely untrained up until december, no chance. You got a good frame bro, build out those shoulders and pack on mass and you'll be amazed in a year.

some people have slight success with Tamoxifen and moderate success with Letrozole

but if you've had puffy nipples for a decade, they're probably only fixable by surgery (they're not that bad, though)

have you ever seen a surgeon/mastologist to check if it's truly breast tissue and not just your god-given nips?

Why look like that when you can look like this?

Attached: 60B0CCC2-F6D0-4066-AF17-761A95C128D2.jpg (750x1334, 171K)

Thanks guys, I needed to hear that. I'll continue what I'm doing then. Everyone in my family is fat/diabetic and none of my friends workout so I don't have IRL influences to learn from

I have not seen a doctor for it. They look aesthetic/normal first thing in the morning and when cold. I've read that lowering BF and less sodium can help. Not sure if gyno because they aren't "tender" and I can't feel any lumps. When puffy, they just feel soft and hollow

why the surplus if he should be cutting?
slight deficit is the way to go imo

Are you 5'5? Its okay, its just the internet

He's got no muscle and he isn't fat. He needs to bulk first.

OP I really like your attitude my dude, you seem like a genuinely nice guy.

Let me know if you want a texting buddy to keep you on track - I’m starting out myself as well.

2-3 years of lifting

You want a small penis?