I fucking hate this shit

i fucking hate this shit
i have fasted, dry fasted, lifted weights, benchpress 100 kg, fuck ton of cardio in sauna suit
fucking everything you name it and i still have manboobs
im lean but i have manboobs what in the name of fuck
god is dead

Attached: 1474498363617.jpg (2448x3264, 1.6M)

and yet you haven't posted a pic of urself
probably isn't even that serious huh?

>doxxing yourself

>ommits all info about diet
convenient

Attached: weird.jpg (480x360, 12K)

thats OP in the pic. somehow he managed to transition to a girl without realizing

>picture of man tits close up = doxxed

Attached: 0A55E4A5-128D-43C3-B883-271729B9C08F.jpg (612x612, 20K)

Let’s see dem titties dude show us what you’re working with

Same here bro I'm 99.9% sure it was our stupid fucking parents feeding us garbage as infants

Alright come on now you know the drill. Whip it out.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: 685BBC1DEC4044F98C0E97D2A822887E.jpg (750x400, 40K)

ah man it sucks i know. chances are you have gyno.

best thing you can do if it really bothers you is get surgery.

make an appt to see a plastic surgeon who specializes in gyno

i had gyno, i knew since 22 and got surgery at 28. always was self consious of my breasts/chest size/nipple puffiness but didnt realize till 22 that it was actually gyno

after you got the surgery did you ever got them back? does fat stores easily there?

anybody immediately check out her room and then not want to have sex with her?

what is it with women dont they understand that they are supposed to clean shit

I dont mind mess but it's the complete lack of organized mess that bugs me

nope! the thing with gyno that a lot of people dont realise is its NOT just the hard lump.

breast fat grows off the gland and the entirety of the gyno on the chest is actually fist-sized, mainly situated below the nipple.

breast fat is like a woman's breast fat, so it doesnt really respond to dieting, similar to how a woman will still have breasts at very low bodyfat

gyno surgery actually involves gland removal AND liposuction. the liposuction is essential because if you just remove the gland, you could be left with inverted nipples, or even breasts

for me, the caliper was about 10mm above the nipple, and over 20mm below it (not including the gland in the caliper)

for non-gyno male chests, the skin thickness above the nipple is about the same as the skin below the nipple

cleaned and tidypilled

fuck im tempted to get surgery but i dont have the money and im a pussy, the thing is i can feel my chest muscle and it feels almost normal but its just that bit of fucking fat thats hard to get is just as you say its around the niple and its a lump

if you live in canada and are under 26 i think its free

also if the gyno is uneven eg one breast bigger than the other theres a chance you can get it for free by saying it started growing ie it could be cancerous :)

Post pictures

Post bobs

Luuucckkkkyyyy

Goddamn she’s ugly

Anyone else recognize that rug?

what's your bf%

Messy ass room
Still would cum in you though