What product do you use for your skin care routine?

What product do you use for your skin care routine?

Attached: 1553645649967.webm (640x900, 1.22M)

clean diet and lots of water

my skin is terrible desu

tretinoin

do those teeth whitening LED things actually work?

YEP!

Attached: 1552964945164.jpg (696x990, 77K)

Just brush with charcoal powder it's cheaper and better

what the hell does she has in her mouth?

How do I get in the business of selling crap to women? Seems like they'll buy anything.

Retinol after reading advice on here. Shit is magic

Attached: 55452.jpg (300x300, 10K)

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.

After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Seems like a lot, are you this meticulous about every little thing?

Dubs would have been perfect.

Bait

kys faggot

Shows how autistic I am that this routine seems light to me now

>charcoal powder
Does that destroy the enamel on your teeth?

what does it do user?

Get's rid of acne, wrinkles, minor scars, etc. From what I understand it causes new skin production, which explains why I shed a little bit when I use too much. Overall good shit if a bit pricey

Attached: 12613441-happy-business-man-in-urban-city-holding-thumbs-up.jpg (450x300, 17K)

Snake oil that claims to whiten teeth with light.

man

It contains the correct form of vitamin A that our body needs to produce new skin cells. You can either take Retinol, as in the drug that was posted, or you can eat high retinol food, such as liver. Carrots and sweet potatoes contain Vitamin A as well, but in a different form. It's not as bioavailable as retinol, which is why people are getting improved skin from products with Vitamin A in the form of retinol.

I can hear the music while you do it too

impressive. now lets see paul allen morning routine

Lmao

Retinoid, dermaroll, moisturizer and sunscreen. Ran out of chemical exfoliate but I don't really feel the need to buy anymore. Everyone benefits from something like retin-a if you can visit a derma for a prescription. Just stuff that's proven to work, unlike diet.

I've seen people with crusty ass faces that really need to jump on stridex pads.