Browsing Jow Forums

>browsing Jow Forums
>see a thread about meme supplements
>start taking citrulline, zinc and lecithin for the nut gains
>don’t notice any nut gains
>today my stomach feels a little off
>go to take a shit
>literal goo just starts falling out of my ass
>not even diarrhea but fucking goo. The water tension of it makes it eep out of my ass and cling all over my balls

Thanks Jow Forums.
Fuck you and your meme nut supplements.

Attached: FB1D5CCA-D0C4-48A9-9FDB-C8086AFBAA50.jpg (450x450, 25K)

Your body is retarded because besides melatonin, zinc is literally the only other supplement I've noticed working and my batty batter has increased significantly to the point I'll get blue balls if I even try to edge.

What the fuck?
That's not even how that works.
Dear god please tell me you don't have a hole in your prostate.

Dude I took excess zinc and l-arginine for the anti estrogen and nitrate gains and I saw some autistic wide hipped cunt on Jow Forums and I was blasting arcs of spunk onto the ceiling 10 minutes later.

How do you take the zincpill and still act like a bluepilled cringelord

>falling for the supplement jew

Just eat more shellfish for your zinc

My local Target doesn't seem to carry zinc, just every fucking other supp out there wtf

i take 300-500mg zinc a day and am going strong!

>hole in prostate
what the fuck is that even possible that's scary

>zinc pill
What’s so special about zinc?

Those who are deficient have reduced test production. It can be presumed a large amount of Westerners are deficient.

Hey /nut/ bros. Should I take pygeum? I hear the nut gains are insane but someone else on here says it suppresses your T

How much zinc mg to take a day?

Pennies are plated in zinc. Most cost effective method is eating 1-2 pennies a day and you’ll have more than enough

You're disgusting. Never (you) me again you sick fuck

Same. Took a normal shit. Then farted as I left the bathroom and poo goo came out my ass.

Thanks guys. Real funny.

you will have lower test if u are deficient
google it

This happened to me as well the other day. Just like clear liquid out of my ass. No poo chunks in it or anything. Was very bizarre. Returned to normal the next day.

don't take too much zinc. It can give you copper and magnesium deficiency. always read about side effects before you decide to blindly start taking supplements.

right. just take cal mag zinc lol

“Goo may eep out of your asshole” wasn’t listed as a side effect on the bottle.

Plus I’m only taking 200mg/daily anyways.

anyone else take lecithin? just copped some today and heard it takes a day or two to kick in for load gains

Lecithin didn’t make my cum load increase but it concentrated it. My cum used to be watery but now it comes out like a gel. I probably need to drink more water to dilute it and experience the nutgains

interesting. what is your water intake like?

youre going to fucking die user. youre only suppose to take AT LEAST 40 mg a day for zinc. are you talking about magnesium?

it's vital for testosterone production and a combination of fapping being so common and the fact that most sources of zinc; cows, pigs, bovine animals are now fed shitty corn based diets virtually guarantees most men are deficient to some degree in zinc.

How many pills have you taken, faggot?

You hair will fall without it

>falling for the seafood jew
Zinc supplements are way cheaper not everyone can afford seafood regularly. Alternatively you could just eat pumpkin seeds which I personally love.

you're just broken m8. lecithin and zinc had me cumming buckets. sunflower lecithin alone had me horny as fuck.

>“Goo may eep out of your asshole” wasn’t listed as a side effect on the bottle
Diarrhea is a common side effect if you take too much and the ideal is to fraction your zinc intake (and all other minerals) all over the day to avoid that and to promote better absortion.
>I’m only taking 200mg/daily anyways
That's a high dose you brainlet

Stick to 50 mg and cycle off every 2 weeks mongoloid