I joined a cult for a QT, but it's hurting my workouts

help!

I'm a longtime lifter and look pretty good. I joined an ultraconservative Christian cult to get a White cutey wife (marriage is in 2020). I'm also pretending to believe for real in God.

Problem: This cult thinks that my focus on fitness and lifting is "modern and sinful." Women cook me mashed potatoes and fried things. Want to see "more fat on my bones."

Should I give up my 7/10 fiance and move back to the city? (I am living in the middle of nowhere). Will this marriage ruin my life? Right now I'm willing to be poor just for this girl, but is it a mistake?

I'M NOT JOKING GUYS
I LOVE Jow Forums AND JUST WANT YOUR TAKE ON THIS.

What would you do?

Attached: looks like GF but not her.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/physical_exercise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
artofmanliness.com/articles/when-christianity-was-muscular/
gotquestions.org/Christian-exercise.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j0ivvB4GD24
youtu.be/LDU_Txk06tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you started lifting, was it not the loneliness that drove you to better yourself? Follow your heart, but don't forget that the struggle makes the man

>pretending to be religious
>not actually devoting yourself to God
I dont care lol. Let them canabalize you

Lmao imagine being so fucked in the head you join a cult to get pussy

Attached: 1553439465497.jpg (1080x1058, 398K)

Fuck them shaming you. Christians need to be ambassadors for our way of life and mogg the shit out of unbelievers.

I was a lonely autist at 13 and just wanted to look good to a girl.

I'm trying to do the right thing OK?

Let's ignore most of what you said.

You joined a cult in the middle of nowhere for pussy. Has she let you hit it yet?

Dude, I'd split. It's a fucking cult.

why not take her with you to the city?
and introduce her to some black bulls in the process
that way you can focus on working out while she's having fun with her new friends.

It's just a hardcore AF church in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. I knew it would have religious fanatic cuteys to marry.

IT'S NORMAL TO JOIN CHURCH FOR PUISSY, IDIOT

Attached: bow wow.jpg (240x240, 7K)

You joined a cult for some pussy? Dont they all just fuck the cult leader

Attached: 1549436089605.png (640x632, 312K)

user this isn't the way, you're supposed to lift for God and here you are trying to turn your back on both.

Attached: When+4chan+gives+better+advice+than+your+own+father_9ec036_7011361.jpg (1200x97, 25K)

Yeah that's why everyone is doing it. For sure bud. You're not weird.

Attached: 1550470545491.jpg (332x332, 13K)

She's a 7/10 virgin who wears dresses and sews. It's a dream offer. I won't bang until marriage day.

I joined in 2017 knowing that it's my best shot as an autistic nerd with only a few bangs in my past.

Her ultratrad family will kill me if I do that. I don't want to turn their daughter into a feminist urban whore, either.

That's only the few extreme kinds. This church is highly monogamous.

Attached: uhmhm.jpg (467x458, 23K)

it's not weird, it was just a stroke of genius.

I think I love the girl though, and she will be so hurt if I just bail on her. She is like so innocent and Christian.

How do I join an ultraconservative christian cult?

Look for small very religious groups in middle of nowhere. Marry a girl who will suck you off for Jesus.

Attached: )).jpg (411x467, 115K)

Yes but HOW do I find that?

Google, retard. LOL.

Haha LOL good one lo

but it's not a joke

nah bro this is just phase one

Phase 1: Infiltrate cult and secure future mate

Phase 2: become more important to her than them and convince her "we" need to relocate for whatever reason

Phase 3: join a normie church far away from the influence of her friends and family if she still insists on it

I've thought about this but just with a normal church
I'm not a virgin, I have a gal and the mother destroyed my life

HAHA so what do you type in haha :^) LOL

but this cult is keeping her pure and submissive

have you tried to explain to them that lifting is something that require actual work and dedication and that it improves you as a man?, I don't know how any of that is modern and sinful, it's actually the contrary of the modern shitty life we live in

No bro. You're keeping her pure and submissive. Over time, position yourself to be her god.

>the mother destroyed my life
explain this?!

fk off Jow Forums bigot!

This is a good idea. Will try!

>lifting
>modern and sinful
explain

t. feminist

You're not lifting for gains and aesthetics. You're training to be a good soldier and servant for god. You're taking care of the temple of your body god has given you, so you can better serve him.

It's not hard to justify to them why to keep in shape.

It's a sin.

As someone who's been in ultraconservative christian circles, it ain't worth it. She'll be super prude about sex even once married. If by chance she wakes up and realizes she's been brainwashed her whole life she'll have a meltdown and divorce rape you while she makes up all her lost time with other dudes. Your best case is monthly passionless sex that's "glorifying to the lord" and having to masturbate to the thought of how lucky you are that you're the only guy to ever see her untrimmed bush.

oh nooooo sex with a virgin Christian girl once a month

I'm gonna cry

It fosters homosexual desires.

leave that cukooland

lol retarded situation but eh do what u gonna do
youre considering giving up your wife for lifting/ dealing with a lil bullshit from a cult
here hit them with some of these
openbible.info/topics/physical_exercise

she just used me and my family to have a kid, kicked me in the ass after giving birth
you don't get an idea of how well a woman can pretend, and hold the lie for how long

Attached: 1525321644527.jpg (500x375, 23K)

homo

August 11, 2016 By Anders Orsander
7 Scriptures about health, exercise and sports
Facebook111LinkedInPinterest1TwitterMore
The Olympics in Rio de Janeiro has started. While following the events and competitions maybe you wonder what the Bible says about health, exercise and sports. Here are seven Bible verses.

The body – the temple of the Holy Spirit
silhouette-1355969

1 Corinthians 6:19 “Don’t you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourselves but to God”

Exercise and health
swimmer-659906_1280

3 John 1:2 “My dear friend, I pray that everything may go well with you and that you may be in good health—as I know you are well in spirit.”

1 Timothy 4:8 “Physical exercise has some value, but spiritual exercise is valuable in every way, because it promises life both for the present and for the future.”

1 Corinthians 9:24-27 “Surely you know that many runners take part in a race, but only one of them wins the prize. Run, then, in such a way as to win the prize. Every athlete in training submits to strict discipline, in order to be crowned with a wreath that will not last; but we do it for one that will last forever. That is why I run straight for the finish line; that is why I am like a boxer who does not waste his punches. I harden my body with blows and bring it under complete control, to keep myself from being disqualified after having called others to the contest.”

Attached: 1526693674410.png (550x550, 318K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
1 Corinthians 6:20
“For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.”

1 Timothy 4:8
For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

artofmanliness.com/articles/when-christianity-was-muscular/

only if youre already gay genius

Run as fast as you can.

>Weekly church and likely bible studies, plus daily prayer and reading random books and pretending to believe it all for decades to get 15 minutes of missionary sex a month
You must really not have many options. Giga-manlet?

Hard cringe

name of the cult, fag?

If it's not a Catholic Church then tell them that even THEY don't follow God's teaching so who are they to criticize your workouts. Then read Thessalonians and tell them that your body is the Armour of God.

And you must realize the truth:
>Not only is it all real: God, spirit, Heaven, Hell, the Devil. It's all TERRIBLY REAL.

sucks man, don't let women (woman) keep you down. hope it works out for you brother

You lift not for yourself, but because you are a man and being strong brings you closer to God.
Jesus himself likely carried massive amounts of wood building his body as a strong temple.
Don't be a faggot, a man should exercise, allowing himself to meet the demands of his family and community, and ultimate goals. Exercise benefits the body and mind, as God intended.

Not posting it. It's too good. Literally virgin pussy paradise.

Attached: AntiDefamation_League_declares_Pepe_the-4f454ef14f10c505480ab14eba94d1c1.png (650x487, 235K)

ok at least tell me if its a certain denomination or if its an actual cult

What?!

It's not a "cult," but I think of it as one because it's so hardcore. Religion is EVERYTHING out here.

Guilty conscience?

No. WTF.

Waco 2020

Attached: IMG_3088.jpg (556x436, 41K)

Why would you join a cult user, you need Jesus Christ the lord and savior of mankind. Anyways what they are saying is gluttony, the body is the temple of the holy spirit and should be taken good care of. Throughout the Bible the benefits of exercise are spoken of. Your intentions for pursuing religion were wrong too, God should be your number one priority in life. While they're in the wrong on health and fitness, you have the wrong intentions. Here is a good article on health and fitness, I suggest you go through their whole website and read the Bible.
gotquestions.org/Christian-exercise.html

4/10 lul not even a real cult. just a city feller in his gucci loafers making a big deal out of some amish people.

Attached: 02C82C48-C469-4B58-9737-B95912685B28.jpg (1280x1897, 1.23M)

*Holy Spirit
God speed user

No it's an actual church but everyone female wears dresses, it's 24/7 God obsession, it's hardcore.

I'm not imagining it. It was just so full of cute girls when I got there I knew it was for me.

Always wanted to live a simple country life.

Not being married by 25 is considered OLD here. That's a cult thing, right?

Gays are not born, they are created. In gyms.

If its how you describe it that's good, you need Jesus user. Just remember that being healthy is what God wants, gluttony is a sin. If you are saved in Christ and accepted the Holy Spirit, the body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Take good care of Gods temple.

Lifting is bullshit. Stop it, now!

because the cult is her provider as of now, once you are handed her in marriage you become her provider, she will morph into whatever you want her to be, besides modern roastie whores don't just get that way overnight, it takes a ton of social conditioning and brainwashing to get them the way they are and it takes a ton of social conditioning and brainwashing to change them back into respectable women, the idea that she's gonna move into a city and start going to raves and suck dick for prozac after years of sheltered conservative living is laughable.

>IT'S NORMAL TO JOIN CHURCH FOR PUISSY, IDIOT

Move somewhere that isn't full of fucking weirdos. Your town is making you retarded

CHRISTARD

youtube.com/watch?v=j0ivvB4GD24

Nice larp but Christian Bloatmaxxing is not a cult.
This.
>lying
>being an atheist
>I'm trying to do the right thing
Wut.

Attached: 1553653784365.jpg (634x358, 63K)

She is a shy virgin. This cult isn't that way.

not larping

not a cult just some hardcore baptist church its very uncommon but not rare esp in the south or midwest
nope thats a common sense thing. women peak at 13 years old, wherever you are sounds pretty based

>she's gonna move into a city and start going to raves and suck dick for prozac after years of sheltered conservative living is laughable.
she will

Christwhores are the horniest.

>hardcore church
>fitness is sinful

How many of your people are armed I need an address I can probably get a few guys with me and just end it all

>women peak at 13 years old

Attached: 20180919_161447.png (444x444, 256K)

She's 19 retard. Her parents are THANKFUL for me wanting to marry her. And she's sexy. That's not normal!!!

this, she sounds like the perfect girl on paper but one he moves in with her and gets down to everyday normal modern people stuff that he probably takes for granted, it's going to become instantly crystal clear how badly he fucked up.

>position yourself to be her god
>666
>bigthink.png

every single one carrys an ar-15 on thier back and concealed carry handguns.
have fun kek

like i said citycuck, its uncommon but not rare

>That's not normal!!!
meaningless statement

No its not you sperg.

OP is going to hell ... soon!

Attached: -------.jpg (447x438, 16K)

>an ultraconservative Christian cult
>Women cook me mashed potatoes and fried things. Want to see "more fat on my bones."

>a cult full of fucking crabs
>a cult full of fucking shit tests

dude get out but if you can't just say you work to be strong for god and christ and your gf

is it an actual cult or just a religious community?

Accept the Lord Jesus Christ you fucking infidel. Hell is real and right niw you're trying your hardest to go there.

Do you want to hang out with /lgbt/, pedophiles, Jimmy Saville and Stephen Colbert forever in a lake of fire?

it's worth it for my amazing girlfriend. I'm just dying to get her alone. It's worth it, right now. I think.

it's not normal, OP is in a fucking stoneage regressive cult that puts female virginity on a pedestal. Disgusting sexist faggotry.

>a bunch of armed weirdos in bumfuck nowhere

You're in Oklahoma aren't you?

You aren't allowed to be alone with her, are you?

Attached: 15318640117585421099777766655433.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>cult of crabs
youtu.be/LDU_Txk06tM
What is the name of this cult user? it sounds amazing.
How do I join?
Are they redpilled on race realism?

Attached: 1553648046140.jpg (800x450, 69K)

Our church has branches there, but no, wrong state.

if youre in it for the hymen oh boy i got news for you

>youll be in the cult circle forever

No. But that keeps her a virgin.

Right now, I think it's worth it.

I would join a cult where you get multiple wives desu. Have you considered Islam?

I'm not even going to read this thread, all I want to say is fuck women. I'm tired of looking at those bitches and I'm tired of trying to get their attention. I just want to go back to the way it was before I hit puberty and I didn't care about trying to find love, damn it.

OP wants White pussy not brown sloppy beef.

>fuck women
ok

You could just spin it as "I need muscles to better protect my wife and kids" and then start pinning after you have a kid or so. Bloatmaxxing up until the mid 200s while banging a teenager and getting strong as fuck sounds like a pretty good couple of years.
What are some key words I should use in my google search I want to get in on this shit.

I wonder. If I legit converted to Islam and went to mosque and grew a beard would I drown in pussy? As a six foot two green eyed white guy.

Just look for small rural churches with girls in dresses. It's not hard.