Can you be alpha and short?

can you be alpha and short?

Attached: 1553602744875.jpg (1006x2194, 320K)

No

Being under 6’0 is shit tier. Being under 5’8 is suicide tier

Come pet this cock ;)

No. Anyone who says otherwise is a coping manlet

rape her

Yeah, man. Napoleon complex.

im 6'5 and when girls ask i always say 5'5 and we both laugh because it's not true

yes alpha has everything do with your personality.
you can be an alpha at 5'4 but it'll much harder to succeed. It gets easier the taller you are.

Yes, but you need to be built, confident and chill. Lack any of these and you'll be that compenstating manlet

no, being agressive/risk taking will be seen as short man syndrome.
you will simply not be taken seriously, it would be like a kitten trying to roar like a lion, it may emulate it, but it will never create the true feeling you would get by being roared at by a lion.

yeah as long as there arent other men around to compete with you or the men around are wingmanning you. women cant handle an alpha of any size 1 v 1

Is Joe Rogan alpha? You may not like it, but he is what peak manlet looks like. Just imagine, he is the skill ceiling for manlet potential. No matter what you do in life, or how good you are at doing them, or how lucky you are, will you be able to surpass him.

Meanwhile, just by me being born 5'11, my skill floor is above him. Because I am the king of ALL manlets at this height. And all manlets are my lesser. No matter what I do, even if I'm a skinny dyel that works a minimum wage job, I still make even the most successful manlet look like a child next to me.

Attached: hqdefault (4).jpg (480x360, 40K)

Just become a gay bottom

Charles Manson had hoes killing for him and he was 5'2

You are delusional

Just reply

> The easier to "pet" and lick you ;)

5'6-5'10 is the best height range for the domination of social situations.
This is because of the "subtle alpha" aesthetics the shorter man always gives off. The shorter man will always dominate through his "style", his "sleekness" and most usually through his intellectual power. Taller men can not pull this off, so they have to dominate in a much "in your face" and "raw" way.

cringe

First of all, I am an Alpha, and I will fucking kill anybody who disagrees with me. Secondly, anyone who goes around calling other people betas and cucks is a fucking goddamned gamma. Thirdly, everyone needs to shut the fuck up because being smart and being a leader sucks gigantic donkey dick because it's basically like retard herding all day long, and anyone smart enough and ambitious enough to think they can be a leader is constantly challenging you. If it wouldn't end me up in fucking prison forever I would seriously have killed a good many of the fucktards I encounter on a daily basis, just to strengthen the goddamned herd, but they have "laws" to protect their weak genes and make sure humanity dies out by becoming too weak and allergic and retarded.

People trying to cope on this board think being alpha is being loud, and aggresive. Being alpha is a state your in. When someone says your weird, you say " Hell yeah I am weird ". You are confident in yourself and others mire your confidence, and lack of caring. Alpha is being about whatever your about and not giving a fuck. Small people who would crush someone verbally with information without hesitation are just as alpha as a body builder if you know what I'm trying to say. Blog post over.

Attached: 151105134120-listen-to-me-marlon-18.jpg (2236x1641, 491K)

Vegeta

>First of all, I am an Alpha, and I will fucking kill anybody who disagrees with me.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

wrong. you can be confident and happy, but never will be alpha as a manlet and every status improvement will automatically - subconsciously - be rated as embarrassing attempt to compensate for the lack of height

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in central banking and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lawyers across the USA and Israel and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can Jew anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you antisemitic idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, you're fucking bankrupt kiddo.

Putin.

*blocks your path*

Attached: AD2313FA-7033-4B9F-B4BE-6B6A00A27478.jpg (366x488, 23K)

>not realizing where he is

Back then nobody gave a shit about height, in fact I don't recall the moment that changed.

Untrue, If I'm 5'8 driving a nice ass car with a cute girl in the passenger seat, while looking good, and we both roll up to a stop light, you bet you're getting mogged.

ahahahahahahaha

then we both get of the car and suddenly your car and clothes or whatever take a backseat to the fact I tower over a manlet like you, then i take your gf away

why would we get out of a car at a stop light?

>unironically replying smugly to an old copypasta

Attached: 1553656025467.jpg (240x240, 7K)

You're a faggot but also correct

the point is just because you think you can mog sitting down in a car as a manlet, isn't true because if we both got out at the same stop the truth would be revealed.

My CEO is 5'6ish and he has a bunch of real estate, and a smoking hot wife. Not sure how he pulled it off. It's odd to me everyone he's hired is well over 6ft. He comments on his height a lot and made us all take a knee for a company photo.

>made us all take a knee for a company photo.
Money mogged by a manlet lmao.

>its not true in this situation
>because in this situation its different

you realize you are retarded?

If you need a car to mog you're pathetic and you lose your status when the car is gone.

>if you need money to show that your a better man your pathetic
>if you need height to prove your a better man with 0 achievement your pathetic

you're still stuck in your circular reasoning buddy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 4.59.31 PM.png (438x446, 263K)

no, you have to be funny. should've said "yeah you can put a leash on it too if you want" or some cuck shit like that to make that sadistic bitch giggle and entertain the thought.

then get her tipsy and hatefuck the shit out of her, leave her with another layer on her complex

bitch u a dog and ur home girls too

damn based manlet coming in with the big brain skills. lanklets btfo

What do you even say here?

Just unmatch, why would you waste your time with someone who disrespects like that

im so happy i grew from 5'8 to 5'9.5 in the last years and normies dont call me short anymore (they used to when i was 5'7-5'8 when i was 17 or 18.

some chicks are still same height as me but its extremly rare that one mogs me

Like manlet support group on Facebook.com

It isn't circular logic you're just a moron. Allow me tp btfo you.

You can rent a car, you can't rent height, physique or wealth.
Height shows stature in a physical sense.
Wealth shows stature in a material and social sense.
Physique shows all 3.

I can rent a Porshe or Ferrari and mog on everyone for a few days for a relatively cheap price.
You can't just rent Jow Forums bod, a big bank account or a an extra 6 inches of height.

Mogging someone in a car is the same as wearing platform shoes because you're a manlet.
t. Literal retard.

Attached: 1553529548076.png (922x715, 282K)

>Haha sorry I made a typo
>I’m actually 6’5
>Sure I want to meet up Stacy

And then either ghost her or go to the place you arranged to meet up and fucking murder her

>>>>>>>>>>>>your

>made us all take a knee for a company photo
based and manletpilled

Under 5'6 is kys-tier

unfortunately humans usually don't live in cars

No one on this board is 5'10 with Mike Tyson's frame. That's 1 in 1 000 000 shit

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: pressf.jpg (800x450, 71K)

Yes but its very unlikely. The biggest chad at my highschool was around 170cm tall and had norwood 4 with 16 (probably because of high test). But he was really muscular, extremely outgoing, almost everyone liked him and he took the v card of multiple hot girls in the school

a car was analogy to wealth

stop posting

>best height range for the domination of social situations.
>manlets dominating anything

Attached: 1537728154482.png (128x125, 31K)

Not what OP was asking. He said if its possible to be short and alpha. Mike Tyson is pretty short by /fa/ standards and was/is an absolute alpha. You lose, sir.

Ashley based as fuck, putting manlets where they belong.

#saveyourgenes

The worst thing is being between manlets and alphas, 5.9-6.0, you don't know were you belong

>tfw dutch
>Tfw 5.11

Attached: 2222.png (592x356, 340K)

*steps over*

Copeposting for your own retardation. Just stop famlet.
I was talking specifically about cars and so were you.
Copypasta you tards.

only people that care about height:
short people
insecure people
anglos
anglo females

Im pretty sure every historical armyman, war hero or famous general were below 5'9 and they all mog lankmores and could easily kill a lankmore

Think roman soldiers, brits, frenchies, vikings, etc. They were all like 5'6 and would beat any of you in hand to hand combat or with weapons
Even hitler was 5'9 and he mogs literally everyone

>mfw I purposely “wingman” for my short friends and actually end up fucking the girls because they like my height and personality instead
>I’ve fucked numerous chicks and just told my manlet friends sorry

It’s survival of the fittest and tallest

feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: 4A1004F7-1D90-4CC7-8771-5D1BE86FE74A.gif (360x346, 170K)

yeah, because every manlet on fit has the genetic capabilities and fighting skills like iron mike.

most guys here are not even capable of throwing a proper punch.

Attached: 31231243453.jpg (900x598, 418K)

no
look at the height of USA presidents, elected in free and democratic elections
90% was higher than the average population
people chose them because they increase = strength, self-confidence, domination
the manlet rule in some shit countries, look at putin
he must falsify elections, kill political opponents, control the media and propaganda there to maintain power
because nobody would choose a manlet in a free election

Attached: manlet when.jpg (523x505, 66K)

What a fucking bitch. Kinda get why men in the 50s were a fan of the love tap.

Attached: Templar.jpg (564x828, 68K)

>tfw 5'10 / 5'11 in shoes
can confirm, sometimes I mog , sometimes i get mogged. It's a very average feel

Attached: 1490925181186.jpg (500x476, 103K)

stop bullying manlets, they're people too

>tfw dutch and 5’9
You know nothing about suffering

yeah if you're rich

Me too. I always say im shorter than actually am. Its funny.

Yeah but at least I’m not a woman :)

>can you be alpha and short?
Well you can act LIKE an alpha, but you usually won't be recognized AS an alpha by the overall population.

Except if you're a pro-boxer, fucking rich, Napoleon or something, people won't see you as an alpha.
It doesn't matter that much though, as long as your wife and close friends see you as one, you shouldn't care what random people think of you.

>Being this insecure about yourself so you decide to bash anyone shorter than you to draw away attention from you looking at reality in the mirror.
Welcome to Jow Forums

OH
MY
GOD
is that the famous hate meme that the Mohammedmosque shooter put in hit hate memo? (thankfully, it's illegal now)

>Small people who would crush someone verbally with information without hesitation are just as alpha as a body builder if you know what I'm trying to say

how would you crush someone with information? I don't get what your saying at all

Short people dont care about height.
Who wouldve thought you can get women with humor, cockiness and a bit of self-mockery. According to Jow Forums thats bullshit!@@@@@!!!!
T. 5'5 dating a 5'11 wamyn.
>uhuhuh either u have money or a big dick
Only 6.5inch bro, learn to use yours if your magic 8" is small according to your logic

ITT:
lanklets with ugly faces who had their oneitis fucked by a manlet

Get ya fresh pasta!!! Straight off the press, freshest pasta around!!

People still fall for this alpha meme? If you think about alphas and betas you're not gonna make it.

>how would you crush someone with information? I don't get what your saying at all

Kek, he doesnt understand this.
This is why you should keep on lifting, and let the people with brains do the thinking. Have this proteinbar to stimulate your gains, but not your brains.

Attached: img_0038.jpg (4000x3000, 2.48M)

>its another lanklet cope thread

How tall was the guy who outlifted you this time?

Strikies do get btfo by grapplers, that IS a fact

I mean 5'5 for a male is absolutely cursed tier but that woman is a nasty bitch.

hang with italians and learn from them. or just watch godfather and scarface.

It literally isn't cursed and has never been in past history. Face, personality and testosterone levels majorly outweight that. There's also some common sense to be had, a lot of women want to feel smaller than their bfs so if as a manlet you hope to get a tall gf, 1st) you have a psychological issue steming from childhoold and 2) the odds are much lower. Good thing there are amazing cuties between 5'0-5'4.

>A) Fuck you, bitch.
>B) hahaha
>C) I like rubs, but I had something else in mind.
>D) MGTOW WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG REEEEE
>E) Yes. Number?
>F) You violated the NAP. Prepare to face the consequences.

Italian here. It's 50% sense of humor, 10% home made pasta and 40% praying.

Attached: 1552698986112.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

t. manlet

Belgian and 5ft10. The only good thing about the immigrants is that they bring the average down. Among belgians I'm legit shorter than 70% of guys.

Lincoln is still the tallest president to date. Dude was mogging 99% of the men of his days.

What if you make women feel small nomatter their height? Its all psychology, you just need to know how to talk

Oxymoron