What routine do i need for these abs?

what routine do i need for these abs?

Attached: lzakz7mmhtk21.jpg (431x767, 36K)

Pancreatic Cancer

40 years of dedicated alcoholism

damn he looks like shit now

LAYERS OF ABDOMINALS

How has he not looked in the mirror and thought "man I should stop injecting GH" yet?
Fucking world's worst roid gut

tranny piss daily

We've been watching this man die for how many years now? I will probably cry when Lenny dies

why would he need to? he fucks trannys on the daily and enjoys life.

leave him alone cookie cutters

Well, that life isn't going to last very long at this rate.
He obviously doesn't have any idea what he's doing when it comes to taking roids.
Guy has fucking yellow eyes, that's late stage liver failure shit

The gut's not really from growth hormone. If it was from growth hormone you'd see high levels of abdominal distension in other groups of people who are given high doses of growth hormone (EG NFL players/AIDS patients) and you don't.
It's much more likely imo that the guts you see are due to highly stressed livers from precontest orals coupled with dehydration and fuckloads of food. Given how much lenny loves anadrol this seems more likely.

if somebody like popped it with a samurai sword what would come out thats different from a normal person?

Attached: 1548774814791.jpg (600x535, 108K)

Tranny semen and creatine

Oh my God. The ascites has gotten so much worse. He could be in serious trouble soon. Tom platz of edema

I never thought of it that way.

Attached: 1522575853475.jpg (1080x1516, 169K)

we have to help him

This is ascites. This is quickly approaching the late stages of liver cirrhosis. I wouldn't be surprised if he was vomiting blood.

he's a freak

VICE documentary when? It needs to happen

If someone looked like this could it be possible to fix them? Could they ever get their gut to a more reasonable size?

Not but cookie-cutters ITT. Lenny is the Tom Platz of abs.

Attached: g4j753vavwk11.jpg (1100x699, 170K)