When did you realize cardio doesn't do a damn thing

When did you realize cardio doesn't do a damn thing

Attached: IMG_0002.jpg (212x320, 23K)

My first heart attack

Attached: Sp.png (598x480, 24K)

it trains your heart

Cardio doesn't do shit. I feel like I wasted a day of lifting if I do cardio.

help me eats normal instead of starving when i have to

when I looked in the mirror and realized I looked like a fucking meth tweaker. Bulking was the best decision I ever made.

>Lift 4x eat lots of protein
>look like shit
>run a mile or two everyday eat like shit and barley lift
>nice ottermode body

I dont get it. How are you suppossed to get lean without cardio? I am just getting into fitness and I am 170lb 5'11 and kinda skinny fat like pic related.

It makes sense to prioritize losing the fat in the abdomen before you actually start to cut?

Attached: main-qimg-4f312a56029b4da27736c32cacf7b75e.png (602x339, 331K)

wrong . it helped me lose 123lbs fuck you faggot

Cardio burns some calories, raises a bit your BMR, gives you a minor pump removes temporarily some depression, forces you sweat which isn't bad for your skin and prevents me from killing myself for a while.

>It makes sense to prioritize losing the fat in the abdomen before you actually start to cut?
yeah that makes complete and total sense my man

im doing cardio so i can eat more and get a more complete profile of micronutrients

>I dont get it. How are you suppossed to get lean without cardio?
caloric deficit

>As you feel like dying while running like a mad man

low intensity/prolonged cardio doesn't do a thing just like ligth weightlifting for reps doesn't do anything aside from slight endurance work, you need to do hiit cardio to actually develop endurance and burn fat (in the case that you do a sport that requires lots of endurance, then interval jogging and sprinting for 3 to 5 miles, on top of hiit sprinting, is far superior than just jogging for however long you go), just like you need to lift heavy to get stronger and bigger

>hur dur you shouldnt sand down marble before you start to add details to the sculpture

doesnt mean cardio wouldnt speed up the process you dumb fuck

I prefer stationary bike because i enjoy cycling, but yea, after that, i feel pretty good and i used to hate cardio.

Biggest load of crap on Jow Forums today

My joints suck and if I don't do at least 30 minutes of cardio my joints refuse to lift.

bunch of pencil pushing faggots in here. there is a reason police and military require a good level of endurance nd cardio in order to qualify.

because it matters you fat bloatlord retards

When I realized that it was opposite day

These are the fuckers giving advice on Jow Forums
>sage

It's something to do on an off day to stave off boardness. Also, what the fuck is the point of being jacked if you get exhausted going up a flight of stairs>?

>Gymcels making excuses for laziness

Not gonna make it.

Are you dense? Do you know what it means to cut?

ITT: fat guys who pretend to be fit because they have some fat guy muscles yet can't run a half mile.

ok mister skelly, good luck looking like you lift while wearing any shirt
hes just trollin user, cmon
because all they do all day is walk?

Legit gotten mires (mostly from guys but what yiou gonna do) for doing well at my defence fitness test. Looks good in front of your colleagues as well

Fuck you

is that alex jones

The guy in your pic was running 6 miles a day and lifting every other day to be in this shape.

Are the chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay?

This

Just look at the picture of a marathon runner versus a sprinter

but the easiest way to achieve that is by exercising? You can eat more so you can eat more protein to help recover faster.

Are you kidding me? I feel amazing doing cardio

fpbp

Wew my dude

cop here. only cardio i get is beating on niggers with my nightstick. needless to say, I get a lot of cardio at work so I spend my time in the gymnasium focusing on lifting.

lmao dude you'd have to do like 4 hours a day of intense burpee-level cardio to eat half a meal, you have no clue what you're talking about

ITT: Skinnyfat nerds LARP that their 2 hour light job helps them keep pace with their diet

Is the pope a interdimensional shapeshifting child molesting alien?

>you need to do hiit cardio to actually develop endurance and burn fat
Bullshit. I lost 30kg purely doing low-intensity incline walking and a caloric deficit. Don't spread your nonsense here.