How you guys holding up?

Ticked off any new years goals yet?

I finally got my drivers license in January at age 26 and just quit my wageslave job in the hope of something better, just applied to be a cop.

Attached: 1545962255982.jpg (640x707, 69K)

Slowly gaining more confidence and shedding off my anxiety. Lifts have been going up. Hopefully something big will come this year.

I had the chance of having a gf but I blew it.
My fucking ONEITIS literally asked me out on a date. She seemed really interested in me,but I was so anxious that I ended up ghosting her and now she hates me.
Fuck me.

Attached: hqkJEgq_d.jpg (640x640, 28K)

Did life stop for anyone else around about 2012-2013?

I'm still stuck in that era, nothing has improved since then all I've done is be a neet and then work a shitty nightshift job for a few years until now.

How do I cure this?

Attached: Q5UAXpY.png (542x602, 43K)

A girl at work told me that im too cute to be single
>was to autustic to say anything but "yeah..."

classic doomer
>how do I cure this?
fuck if we know

Yes 100%, it's like almost all media has declined in quality since then too. I don't want "new" movies or TV shows. Only the best of the past

How can you be this much of a fuck up. Never forget that you earned it.

Our society stopped making new things and we've been spinning the wheels since. We're entering late stage empire.

Achieved enlightenment, am now firing at 11% brain capacity instead of the regular 10%

Ama

>Never forget that you earned it.
Trust me, it's been a month and I still haven't stopped beating myself up about it.

Attached: z3kwp8xu3ka11.png (640x480, 147K)

Noob I'm already at 20% brain capacity

For real it's 4am here and I'm just sitting googling shows I used to watch in 2007-2010 and reminiscing of the stuff I watched in my teens growing up, fell into a weird nostalgia-depression mood.

>My girlfriend stinks during sex and I hate it REEEEEEEE.
I talk to her about this shit all the fucking time and she just gets mad at me and snaps. I don't even want to fuck her sometimes but I'm so fucking horny I just do it.

Thats what you get for being a chubby chaser nigger

I used to do this too, but i figured out from months of not cumming while fucking her, that I'd rather masturbate than sleep with her

>mfw when gf cheated on me few weeks ago

I'm so tired of my gf. She's nice, supportive, and fit, but her energy is negative and she's stressed out a lot and it just kind of drains me. Like I've lost interest in fucking her. Everything else in my life is going well, but sometimes I am slowed down by the weight of wondering if I should break up with her.

What country? If it takes you that long to get a driver's license in America I doubt you have the sense to deal with a deadly force situation.

you do realize we're a lost generation, right? technology is changing the workforce with as much, if not more rapidity than during the industrial revolution

this era will be analyzed and they will assign death tolls to the progress, the same way they do the industrial revolution. we're not a flower generation.

give user a break, dude's probably had a hard life. he can still make it, we all can.

low dose SSRIs are transformative and come at relatively little cost compared to working out for 45 minutes seven days a week. try those.

the answer is work begets work. once you start working hard, you'll end up wanting to work more because you'll be exposed to just how much you're lacking consistently.

you probably slack too much and then routinely convince yourself that you're "fine" which is an easy assessment to make in a noncompetitive environment from the safety of your computer chair.

ah plus, even digital media has gone the way of hollywood. everyone is promising you a fulfilling career. but people die sad and alone at 50+ every. single. day. it has to happen to someone, statistically speaking. why wouldn't it be you?

>cute girl in my college
>actually likes talking to me
>share interest like vidya
>later learn I have to move half way across country in two months
>will most likely never see her again
It's not fair bros

Attached: why.jpg (601x601, 65K)

Have a short romance, make a good memory!

Do you still use 2012 memes?

>made friends with coworkers
>lost virginity, had sex twice more
>almost got gf

>everything else about work is horrible
>made girl come every time but i haven't come once
>no gf because i resented every girl i dated

Attached: 1515304328975.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>Realize cuties in the outer riggs of my social circles are actually interested in me
>Had the chance to have first sex but erectile dysfuncion kicked in
>Wasted the firt three months of this year without a single step regarding my university degree
>I'm considering cutting even tho i'm dyel since i'm too poor to properly bulk, better to get some sick abs instead of pushing for shitty gains

Attached: download (1).jpg (160x279, 7K)

>broke up with controlling gf
>making social gains left in right
>a lot more friends since I don't spend all my free time with that bitch
>started going to gym again. Muscle memory is bae as fuck after just one month back in
>enrolled in higher education. Test to get accepted tomorrow morning
>date with a new cutie tomorrow evening
>feel genuinely happy for the first time since moving to this country and attempting suicide in December because I felt like there was nothing left to live for and felt like I had nothing to strive for.

Find out what's the problems in your lives anons. Deal with them. Set and focus on your goals to improve your life and work hard for it. We're all gonna make it bros.

Explain to her that you really like her and you were just very nervous. It's not particularly alpha but maybe she'll find your honesty endearing.

am fucking retarded and decided to take 6 classes this semi. so many times I've shown up to class and remebered "shit, there was a midterm/quiz today wasn't there". one week 5 midterms and 1 paped perfectly aligned it was beyond hell. i really dont give a flying shit for 2/3rds of them but need to finish my science and liturature credits in time so it was either this or summer classes which sounds like heaven now. i am getting a D in 4 of my classes and a C in the other 2. need to get 2 of those Ds to Cs in the next 4 weeks. the little free time i have i spend on the gym so for once im happy i don't have a social life.

Don't listen to him
Say you really like her but you were having this little affair with this other chick.
You did not wanted to drop this other girl out of nowhere so you broke up with her after a week.

>decided to take 6 classes this semi

Attached: 1551130087565.gif (320x240, 1.85M)

>Predicate your relationship on a lie
Yeah don't think I need to go into depth here.

>My fucking ONEITIS literally asked me out on a date (...) but I was so anxious that I ended up ghosting her
Does this.look like a man who should be revealing his true self?

heh, fair's fair.

If you're ready for some cringe here's my honesty story:
Hecking hours after date with a girl
>Hey, sorry for not texing earlier, i was trying to pass out as difficult (rough translation), i know, it's so stupid...
Don't need to say there was no second date
I still think about her

Congrats user, I got mine at 25. I don't have a car though, can't afford it. As of now I'm looking for work straight out of college with poor prospects. Just trying to take it day by day.

Attached: 1551595961966.jpg (540x720, 82K)

>gained 35lbs
>started my own business
>one month away from finally finishing college
>got sober

It’s been good so far. Remember anons master yourself and love yourself before focusing on a gf. Get those two things done and you will be infinitely more attractive to women.

Attached: image.jpg (819x827, 248K)

I have several matches on Tinder and some of them actually messaged me first but I still won’t ever reply or interact in any capacity. I guess I’m already way too deep down the doomer road . Hell I’ve probably gotten around 100 matches in a year span (I know this might be some chads hourly routine but keep in mind I’m a 27 yo virgin 3/10 on a good day so it’s somewhat impressive. I basically ignore them and delete them after a while . I just fucking hate them all so much. Sometimes I wish I could get away with murdering thots

Tfw 6 days sober

Attached: 1548380846053.png (817x920, 112K)

im gonna have my debt paid off by the end of the year so thats something to look forward to.

Gym thot called me something fucked up
Idk right now..I hope to see her again I'm going to stare her down

Drink that alcohol bro. You know you want to. You know how better you feel after downing an icy cold one. Be a man and do it.

How come girls get so mad when you make fun of their celebrity crush or people who dont even know they exist. I thought they would grow out of that but today a 26yr old woman was furious at me i called her dream boyfriend not that great.

Like what am i supposed to do in this situation be gay or something ?

>muh wage slavery
>applied to be a cop
Lmao kys retard

2009 here. It all went downhill after that. Down an non ending infinite ever lasting decline. It never gets better. When I think I’ve hit rock bottom and it’s all up from there, life amazingly has this gift of surprising me. Curiously it was when I also started lurking Jow Forums daily for hours.

Not a virgin anymore, notmuch has changed other than that

because women never grow up user.

>gf
I hope you mean ex

Do you just ask them straight up, "do you want to have a short romance?" I was in the other end of OP's situation last year with a girl that was moving away for work overseas and so we kind of had a short romance yet not explicitly said. I didn't want to kiss or engage sexually because it would have felt cheap or like I was using her before she left. Also didn't want her to have to deal with a breakup, but the breakup would've been on good terms tbf. I dunno, I just always think about this moment. I'm satisfied with everything we did together for 8 months but just a part of me always wonders about what if I actually initiated a legit short romance. Either way we're still in contact and she's coming back to visit soon so there's still hope.

Attached: 1433022508306.jpg (680x554, 41K)

Same here. She fucked me up real bad in the feels. It's been since 2014, where everything went downhill. Even dropped out of college from the panic attacks. Can't no longer have a decent relationship with trust. I'll always assume they're thots for now on. I get buy on cheap ramen and eggs. Save the rest of my minimum wage slave check for rent. A tinder date here and there, but she's always in the back of my mind.

Attached: 5C34F556-A0DB-4729-BEE5-9CF0CAE0239D.jpg (2448x3264, 503K)

i did this this 5 or 6 times in the past 7 months

Attached: 73833C68-AE62-4D2E-AD33-94006269FD9A.jpg (1024x494, 78K)

8 months, not even kissed.....good pen-pals then!

What did she do to you, user?

I've never kissed before, I felt like tensions were getting high though and I even practiced on my hand and shit just in case. I was trying to read the mood but thinking it through in the moment if I just went for it it would've been like rape and then I feared she would have distanced herself from me had that happened.

Based bloomer, good luck user.

>doing Reddit PPL
>making progress, stronger than ever before in my life
>start rowing for cardio (it's quite fun, would recommend)
>getting close to that 2pl8 bench and 3pl8 squat
>somehow fuck up wrist doing barbell rows
>can no longer lift, have to try to get short term disability insurance because I don't think I can work
>doctor has been fucking useless so far
>has yet to effect my guitar playing, scared it will
The best part
>thinking about breaking up with my insane gf and don't really want to deal with the fallout of that
Things went to shit pretty fast all things considered. Have to find some new cardio and maybe a new job. But I got to meet a nice cat today and bought a car, so I guess it's not all bad

Attached: 8A612BE3361F4AD8AE6D32DFA07B2AFE.jpg (960x960, 86K)