Why do so many dudes skip leg day?

Why do so many dudes skip leg day?
Be honest: do you?

Attached: 0a61a13b95fbd7c077144c6c5db10622.jpg (650x866, 98K)

Calves truly are the hardest place to add mass

>leg day

Fuck off with that leddit shit and hit the bench brah

>never gonna make it

Yes, lack of a proper squat rack doesnt help, but thats not a real excuse. Started hitting legs heavy again a few weeks ago, really want my ripped quads back.

I do leg work, but much less than everything else. I don't care if my legs get big, I just want them to look as muscular proportionally

Squatfags will rage at this, but not everyone is built for squats. Its good exercise but it will fuck some people up even if they do it right.

Leg day is my favorite day. ):

Attached: LUDICOLO.png (2877x1209, 2.54M)

>baggy shorts and small calves so people assume you have small legs
when will this suffering end

Who /full body day every other day/ ?

He could have great hams, quads, and glutes

It's not fair to judge in baggy pants, especially baggy shorts

But to answer your question, people don't work legs because they have weak legs because they don't work legs because... Ego thing

nah brah, training legs is the ultimate ego lift
no i dont train legs
>doesnt feel rewarding
>fatigues the body too much
>takes time
also my legs just grow too quickly, when i first started lyle mcdonald generic bulk my legs grew so fast the first months i got some ugly scars and gained around 3 kg

Honestly? I stopped hitting squats awhile ago. Now I only do Deadlift bench, OHP, incline bench, pull-ups, rows, and some other accessory shit in between like hack deadlifts and farmers carry.

Squatfags are the most insufferable people I’ve ever met.

Squatting heavy is the ultimate ego lift. The most benefit from squats will come from hitting them for reps. Hitting them for just 3 reps or less is how so many dudes stay fat

>squatting high reps = not being fat
are you gonna try to sell me some crystals to keep my appetite down next you fuckin goomba

I've gained 60lbs since I last worked out. I tried running, squats and deadlifts and my knees made popping noises everytime I took a step. I don't know if people could hear it but I still stopped leg day for now. I'm still on a break until I lose more weight.

Me fellow demon bro

The fuck

>baggy shorts
Not ifbb posing panties

Attached: 1826F943-B313-402B-AC98-834D6DAB7D94.jpg (601x900, 52K)

I know this guy, he has Tom Platz-esque quads, but you can see because of his baggy pants. Never have I seen such upper leg developmen in real life. He does legs three days a week without fail.

I don't want to look like a rectangle

big legs look stupid in anything but shorts and where I live its only shorts-weather 4 months a year

Never!

I never used to enjoy working legs, but after I made it routine, I noticed how sexy I looked after a year of leg workouts.

It does make a big difference.

Spoken like a true retard

It's super boring and i already have a decent leg genetics compared to the weaker upper body.

The squat bar digs into my spine. I get the "develop your traps" meme, but I dint buy it as a real solution. Most other people don't have this issue not even skellyfags or girls. It's simply my anatomy or something. That's why i dont bother with squats and just hex deadlift. Ive yet to try front squats though.

Because beyond a basic level, there's little point in further training legs.

You can squat 2 plate, great, you'll have some quad definition, and can hoist and fuck a chick in fun positions. And beyond that? Great, no pants fit and even if you get pants that do "fit" your legs look like sausages about to explode out.

Meanwhile, the juicy bros are instead devoting their time to pecs/delts/arms and looking awesome. That's what's going to make them noticeably muscular, quickly. That's smart

Have you tried low bar?

Walk toes first as nature intended

this guy gets it

I never skip leg day, which is why I am never ashamed of wearing vintage 70s/80s basketball shorts like pic related and showing those long, muscular legs.
And when I mean long and muscular, they're extremely long and muscular.
And yes, I also pair them with matching tank tops.
I usually wear my basketball outfits whenever I go to the gym or when I play basketball but I also often wear them as casual wear.

Attached: ed913a7a6944caf2691ace88067044ae.jpg (570x984, 151K)

>tripfag
>weeb trash

disgusting

I don’t hit them seriously only once a week light pump work no squats or dead’s they are useless for bodybuilding

Attached: 06FF22C6-4A48-4239-8B6A-3A1C55DD1682.png (750x1334, 3.44M)

based

I do exactly one (1) light leg day a week.

Squatting and deadlifting are literally the two most natural human movements you unathletic fuck.

Can't skip leg day if you don't have leg day.

>lack of a proper squat rack
Hack squats and diddlies.

Attached: Barbell%20Hack%20Squat[1].jpg (602x300, 33K)

and cardio on the others

Attached: 1543970458921.gif (180x104, 229K)

Full body every other day, baby.

Unironically you need more than 2 digit IQ to do a proper leg day. It's easier to fucking lay on a bench and push.

Squats used to be my favorite exercise, but now I only get to them about once a week or less. This is because I've started doing long-distance hikes about every other day, and have really been dedicating myself to ice hockey even though I've only been skating for a couple of years. Frequent sets of leg exercises will hinder both my hiking and my hockey playing, and those are way more important to me than numbers on a barbell.

Literal low IQ thots do squats every day, retard

Bodyweight squats don't have the same risk factor

Nope, but I have congenital talipes equinovarus and I'll literally never be able to grow calf muscle so in terms of aesthetics it's a waste of time. I just fucking love squats

Why do all of these shitty memes show guys in long shorts. Guess what, you can't even see his fucking legs.

Jesus fucking christ, and don't talk about calves. Conventional weightlifting does fuck all for calves and who the fuck cares what your calves look like as long as they're not turbo skinny it doesn't fucking matter fuck you can't see this guy's quads, hams, or glutes and you have the audacity to say he doesn't train legs unironically end yourself end your children end your brother's children end your sister's children, your cousins, aunts and uncles. May a curse be laid on the head of all your relations out to the 100th cousin on both your paternal and maternal sides. Fuck you. Fuck you.

Notice how the WHITE woman is only looking at the powerful WHITE man and is completely ignoring the disgusting NIGGER. The WHITE man is confident in his powerful HETEROSEXUALITY while the NIGGERMAN is frowning because he's confused over his overpowering HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!!!!!!!

Post body

Attached: 1551913576384.webm (854x480, 155K)

No, just did it. Everything hurts and there was no hot water in the gym so I had to take an ice-cold shower.

based

Why?

Been a bit since I’ve seen a thread that so unanimously proved how retarded Jow Forums is

Attached: image.jpg (500x374, 131K)

Skipped 2 leg days in 8 months due to time constraints, no other days were skipped

when you keep your legs in cocoon mode until they're developed

Glad we have the dark lord on our side.

Legs every time I workout in push pull

Skipping?

manlet legs

>skipped gf day again

Attached: images.png (205x246, 4K)

I lift to lose weight so never.

Attached: 1553096466409.jpg (1346x1079, 470K)

Having a leg day
>never going to make it

>probably an anatomy thing

Stop having shit posture and form dipshit

Then you should be hammering leg day bro.

>its another program without gf day

Attached: 1425415448005.webm (364x624, 1.01M)

Maybe quartersquats and some meme exercises. Retards can't comprehend how to do a proper squat, RDL, deadlift, etc. It's scary for many.

No, I skip the gym entirely

I usually just do squats and some meme accessories and thats it, stand and walk all Day at work so I don’t like doing legs too much plus no need to have big ass legs, long as my butt is firm im all good, a nice male firm butt with dress pants is godtier

Waiting on getting my knee fixed, then rehab, then I'm good to go.

>tfw by looks of my body I haven`t done nothing but legs

Upper/Lower bro

absolutely seething

No point training legs I got gook genes for calves

Visit Instagram and look at every normalfaggot and his mother on a powerlifting routine praising squats.

We just have to face that being a squatfag is now the new curlbro that everyone used to rag on.

Full body 3x/week so far. Notched it up to 4x this week... gonna work up to 6x, eventually (4 days of full body, 2 days of accessories).

We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1553355379382.jpg (640x791, 41K)

Can u please fuck off back to /fa/ and never disgrace this board with your presence again thank you

Whats ur routine and how long lifting?

I know him as well, he gave me a reach around in the bathroom once

I've never trained calves. Why would I? Worthless muscle

>King of manlets at 6'1.5
>all shin, literally no calf
>Wide robust shoulders
>people will forever assume I skip leg day

it's just not fair

my legs are natrually pretty big i think

im 6'2 and with a pump last saturday my calves hit 19 inches

Attached: r3dLiI6.jpg (1536x2048, 685K)

also leg veins are truly the most aesthetic of all veins, other than lots of branching face veins IMO

Attached: W7VKl1N.png (640x1136, 662K)