Street fight

>street fight
>someone does a takedown and starts grappling
>everyone jumps in to break it up and stand them back up

>someone throws muay thai kicks
>"YO YO YO NO KICKIN' HE KICKIN'"

Attached: 1470951835013.png (1228x1150, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHPgCJ2nvz8
youtu.be/7UhsjTkyAZk?t=76
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey man, its just a fade, not serious deathmatch

More like
>street fight
>someone does a takedown and starts grappling
>his friends walk over and start kicking him in the face until he passes out
Grappling is stupid

Kicks n grabbing are for pussy bitches if you a real man you throw hands like a real man, anyone throwing kicks n grabs around here in a fight gets his ass jumped

>hurr durr every fight is 1 v 1000 and the glass is covered in syringes and broken glass

If you think grappling is stupid, you will never be a serious martial art athlete. People give less of a shit about boxing every day compared to MMA.

Nine times out of ten, if you're not walking around alone at 4am, anybody you fight will have friends with him
Most fights happen at bars and parties and shit, not in a padded MMA cage with no furniture, a springy floor so you don't hurt your widdle head when you suplex someone, and people won't have padding on their fists to stop their punches from hurting too much
MMA is a joke

>padding on your fist weakens the punch
are you genuinely dumb? Padding on the first protects the hands and allows you to punch harder

Sure it does princess
We all know how much you fret about breaking a nail

let me guess, you ONLY train boxing despite any good wrestler or leg kick being able to take you down?

I don't like to fight, and I avoid it if I'm able to. But when I do get into a fight, I get into it to end as quickly as possible, which usually means my first move is a roundhouse kick to their rib cage since retards lift their hands way too fucking high when protecting their face as if they know what the Fuck they are doing. Always ends the fight then and there. I avoid hitting their face because a roundhouse kick to the face with no protection at full force can kill.

>people won't have padding on their fists to stop their punches from hurting too much
>MMA is a joke
ok, so, your assertion is that people should just box instead? because of the padding on mma gloves, and punching too hard hurts your hands?

i feel like you need to put some more thought into this one.

Not that guy but mma is pansy shit
If you ever experience a real street fight you’ll laugh at those “pros”
>t. Hood nigga

>LOL WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW GRAPPLING FOR JUST THROW YOUR ARMS LMAO
>*gets hip tossed onto concrete*

>All these retards thinking grappling is useful in a street fight

he means that, in a real fight situation, once you thy to grab someone, their punches -that will not have paddling - will hurt you too much for you to succefully do your thing

>street fight
>big nigga beats the fuck outta some twink
>twink comes back 3 days later & shoots him
why even bother

Attached: IMG_20190319_233433_173.jpg (612x344, 19K)

Fuck that. It's a street fight. The goal is to hurt you more than you hurt me.

I'll kick, bite, scratch, grab balls. I'm trying to win, and do it as fast as possible.

Attached: 1551404945056.jpg (400x400, 37K)

dont go to the ground in a street fight ever. youre asking to get stabbed

My strategy is to grapple the other guy to the ground with me so my friends can stomp and kick him

My "strategy" is to press the emergency button on my phone quickly then turtle for as long as possible until the police arrive

I've never been in a "fair" street fight where the other guy didn't pull a gun/knife or have friends

>tfw never been in a fight
should I feel bad? I've never been tried either, but I have walked away from a couple situations that could have escalated

Attached: 0183384992123.jpg (225x225, 7K)

it's the smart thing to do

>dude just grab their balls
>dude just bite them

lmao, good luck. Think about it for just a minute.

What is more reliable in a highly chaotic rapid movement scenario? You using your firsts to hit their head or you using fingers to attack the tiny little rapidly moving targets that are eyes.

What is more reliable? You using grabs, punches, and kicks against the large target that is their body, or you using your hands to grab their balls which you can't even see?

It's easy to envision a scenario where you win using biting or whatever but actually getting there will be almost impossible. Fighters know how to keep distance and close it. Every time you miss, you're not only close enough to hit or be maneuvered, but one or both of your arms are being occupied in non-offensive and non-defensive manner, making it easier for your attacker.

Fighting is beta. No professional ends up in a fight.

It's for when you are a kid or just generally poor.

Don't be bothered if you haven't fought because it just means you haven't put yourself near stupid people.

It doesn't matter what fighting style you would use because bitches carry knives and guns and can just ignore years or decades of practise.

youtube.com/watch?v=YHPgCJ2nvz8

usually they stop you after you get the choke, albeit I have seen some videos where the guy gets passed out (depends how hard they are choking because you can pass out pretty quick). but yeah if its ever niggers they always stop the fight if you get on the ground and are grappling.

youtu.be/7UhsjTkyAZk?t=76

when the white guys winning they all like nah brah cut that shit out, but when the black guys on top "let em fight"

so dont try to grapple a black

>"YO YO YO NO KICKIN' HE KICKIN'"
that fucking guy.

>itt:things that never happened.

Social animals sometimes engage in posturing and ritualized fighting to settle dominance issues without grievous injury. Of course you twitchy autists can’t comprehend that and think every fight is to the death because don’t tread on me.

Why are you making those vids a racial thing? To the untrained eye they look like they're on the brink of fucking murdering them, wanting to intervene to protect the underdog doesn't change based on your skin color. Just look at the two guys slamming his head on the floor while he's got the guy in a choke in that first video.

this so much

ignoring aggressive drunk dudes should be taught in public high schools.

not at all. always remember that guys who escalate situations needlessly have NOTHING TO LOSE. thats why ghettos the world over have tons of violence.

No wonder the men of today are so emasculated. Back in the day, men wouldn't back down from a duel.

I have been in numerous "street fights" while only having being trained in Judo.
I can tell from experience that grappling is a necessity of a skill in martial art.
Every fight I have witnessed and been part of always ends up with two people closing the distance and "hugging" each other, trying to make a takedown.
This is the part where grappling comes to play and you better know some form of basic takedown at least.
Best strategy for me is to simply charge the adversary head on and simply go for the fast takedown, since I excel in ground game better than standing, winning simply becomes a game of time and patience where I simply place him onto a position under me, suitable enough to land my elbows in. This is to say 1v1 situation. Big or small, someone trained in muay thay or not. I make a solid work out of anyone, given the right predispositions.

>being standing up somehow makes you impervious to knife wounds
Dumbass

>street fighters
>scary
All you niggers do is suckerpunch then run away when it fail. Tough my ass, yall are massive pussies

Used to be a fairly major thing actually. My father told me stories about how police and fire departments would go out for a drink in the 60’s and 70’s with the new recruits, then they’d get “drunk” and start a fight with each other. Was supposed to test the new recruits on how well they dealt with pressure and whether they were the type to stay with their teams/partner or run away.
Fighting was a thing, and was a fairly normal thing too, right up until the mid 90’s. For some reason it stopped being a thing, like even niggers don’t fistfight like they used to.

Rules in a street fight?
M'Lady

There's no way quicker to end a street fight than shoulder or hip throwing somebody as hard as you can. Judo master race.

fighting is an important skill for self-defense because social posturing from wannabe tough guys happens.

Realistically, all you need is the first 6 months to a year of training to beat most untrained guys, and past that point, the training you do is self-improvement and a great way to be social and get wiser.

Some dude was starin' at me so i smacked his ass on the ground, let him get up, and then smacked his ass down again. Then his friends grabbed me and started 1v5ing me. Theyre plotting right now how to get me, brothers what do i do.

Do you not have black "people" in your country?

Niggers don't know how to fight on the ground they only ever want to do shitty boxing. Any video where you see a white guy kicking a black guys ass it's because he goes for his legs,picks him up, and slams him down on the concrete.

This used to not be an issue but im guessing Niggers have caught on to this weakness and instead of learning how to deal with it, they complain about it and make up some bullshit etiquette against it.

Case in point. Don't let niggers tell you how to fight though. Once their guy starts losing they will all jump in and a nigger never hesitates to kick someone when they're down.