What's the worst injury you've had because of fitness?

What's the worst injury you've had because of fitness?

Attached: nxgwh28j.png (1200x852, 523K)

>be me
>Benching 205 for 8
>On the 5-6 rep I heard what sounded like a wet phone book ripping
>Spotter heard it grabbed it
>Didn't hurt, thought it may have just needed popped
>Went home
>Woke up next day with hella bruising unable to fly 5lbs

Mfw I ripped my pec

Attached: 1552193617423.png (638x436, 351K)

got chronic tendonopathy in my wrist from doing handstand related stuff. Been 2 years can't really put weight on it without grips.

Broke hand
>wall punches X F

Mid back pop when I was deadlifting. Turns out I had minor infection and it turned into nerve inflammation. It hurt so much I couldn’t move at all for 3 days. In the hospital I was put on morphine which helped a bit. This fucking shit was the thing that broke me mentally. I seriously considered sucide if the pain didn’t stop after a week

> get fit
> get confident
> stand in front of class
> forget what i wanted to say
> everybody looking at me wondering if im shy or a legit musclehead retard
> tfw teacher just continues to the next presentation while i stand there like a wallpaper
> tfw cry in the car after the presentation because of absolute humiliation

if we're including mental "injuries" then i'd say the mental strain of being constantly dissatisfied with my progress

i hit my finger with a plate ouch ouchie

broke some toes by accidentally kicking a weight really hard

Some moderate shoulder straining when I just started out and did push ups with bad technique like a retard. Pls newbies don't push yourself too much when your technique is not good. Now when I do too much volume and don't have good recovery it starts acting up again, but in overall it's very sensitive and I strained it again recently doing not even fitness related activity and I had to avoid sleeping on one side.

the only thing bad here is your reaction to a everyday mundane situation that happens quite frequently to many people. Stop taking your self so seriously snowflake

i had a nagging hip bursitis issue which took 5 months to heal was fucking brutal

got sciatic nerve inflammation that flares up like once a month
what really kills me about it though is that it triggers a strong migraine too, leaves me unable to function for the entire day

broken heart

Snapped my shit

Torn labrum. Fucked over a year and a half of progress but that's what I get for going to the gym on three days without a drop of sleep.
It's pretty much all good now though, years later. Just can't sleep on that arm or let a qt use it as a pillow for too long. 3 weeks into ICF2 with some prehab work and I'm feeling pretty kosher. Seriously surprised I can bench and the press with a supine grip, guess I didn't need to buy that Swiss bar.
I'm pretty grateful for it, if you're out there swole Jesus, thank you. I tried for a few weeks a couple of times in the past and it always felt terrible. I'm sure I'll hit a road block or two but it's been some smooth sailing.

The realization that even hitting
> 1/2/3/4 for reps
won't fix my crippling lack of social development and that our society is being undercut and subverted by a hostile foreign race and that what's the fucking point of all this bullshit I just want to play dota

Attached: car_ride.jpg (640x632, 212K)

Did it heal?

>try to RDL 300 for 6
>get 4 try for two more
>at the bottom of my lift it feel like my ab just shot up and I’m hunched over too far
I pulled an ab muscle doing RDLs, that was two weeks ago and I use a belt just to make sure I don’t sprain it again because without it it aggravates

Keep strong brother, right there with you.

>forgetting the words to a presentation is the worst thing to happen to you
You’re either 20 years old max or severely boring and autistic because this happens to everyone

I’ve only been working out for like a month but after moving up to a set of heavier dumbbells 40 lb from 30 lb and doing it till failure 3 times my left bicep hurt real bad lengthwise in a specific area for a few days after. Unsure if it was the appropriate type of damage, but it definitely felt like a bad pain and was very much unlike the severe week long DOMS I got from doing litterally only 10 sit-ups. I guess I’m weak but the good news is that now I can do the 40 lb till failure 3x and it doesent hurt afterward, and I can do sit-ups for a long time and nothing hurts afterward either. So that’s good.

inverted bench 205 pulled something front right shoulder, still can barely lift a fucking binder above my head 2 years later

never work through injury
recover
and take it slow

Attached: frigyoudadgetoffmyfacebook.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

Short term pain
>was still 125lbs
>went to deadlift 225lbs because I had done 205 for 5 reps fine
>do it
>get one rep
>something goes terribly wrong in my buttcheek
>felt like someone had that shit in a vice grip and was infinitely twisting it
>think that episode of spongebob where they get the cramps while swimming after eating
>couldn’t walk or sit
>leaned up against a machine trying so hard not to cry in the middle of the gym

It only lasted about 5-10 minutes but holy shit that hurt so bad and I really consider myself to have a really good pain tolerance

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 469K)

slipped disk from doing dumb shit while doing squats.

Fag

i have ripped my left pec at 100kg which wasn t even my max at the time
Also yesterday i pulled my shoulder and not sure what to do with it i have full mobility but it hurts

Dislocated my shoulder while at the top of a dumbbell shoulder press. Arm lost all strength as soon as it popped out, and my dumb ass held on to the weight.

My wrist is currently fucked up. Not sure what's wrong with it. My rotation is pretty limited with it, can't push or pull anything. Went to a doctor today and all he did was refer me for x-rays and gave me pills.

>Be me
>Deadlifting barefoot on carpet
>Unknown leg length discrepency
>Warmups went fine
>Got to working weight (275 at the time)
>3rd rep feel click in left foot
>feelsbadman.jpg
>set the bar down, and hobble my ass upstairs
>try to play it off like its nothing for the day and try to sleep it off
>next day left foot so swolen, can't get shoe on
>go to dr, find out that I got a hairline fracture
>in boot for 12 weeks
followed almost immediately by
>building lifting platform to avoid aforementioned injury
>at home by myself
>to the point of cutting up horse stall mat to screw onto plywood
>pick up mat funny
>sudden pain in back shooting down left leg
>hit the floor
>try to play it off and hobble ass upstairs and try to sleep it off (I'm seeing a pattern here)
>next morning can't hardly move, pain is too bad
>go to Dr.
>herniated L3
>no lifting for 12 weeks
I just got cleared last week, and am not lifting anything without a belt and on my platform. I've deloaded to 150 sqaut and 175DL, but I should get back up soon
>Home gym master race

Attached: 1551048728553.gif (226x200, 1.88M)

pulled something in my neck and couldn't work out cause whatever exertion i tried to do gave me the most intense blistering headache, but it passed after like two weeks

Sneezed during a dead lift on the way up and tore a lat

Both happened recently.
Shoulder injury a few months ago while cleaning weight over my head for barbell lunges (yeah, I don't know how this one happened either, but it's pretty bad and getting worse).
Lower back injury about three weeks ago. Wanted to show GF how to do deadlifts, but was too lazy to remove weight (was my 3rep weight, and I did a bunch of shit after deadlifts already so was kinda tired). Felt something pop in there, now I've got shooting pain down both legs, especially left, bit of weakness and my left toes feel numb. Gf also says I've got noticeably shorter, and I noticed it myself as well, but it only happens on some days. Gonna go get a check up about this.

Torn shoulder labrum. Shitsux. Probably have to do PRP because there's no way I can go heavy with this.

How does that even happen?

Twisted my knee so bad that I tore several ligaments and had severe bone bruises on my kneecaps after i got tackled and landed terribly
The smug face on everyone who said I should quit football

Fug the lakers clip city all day.