Can i make it if i have Herpes?

Can i make it if i have Herpes?
How Can i treat it the fastest?

Attached: gettyimages-639695940.jpg (724x483, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FMWp5e9KNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Can i make it

No. Herpes is for life, bro.

I-is that what herpes looks like? A girl i've been seeing has that on her mouth I thought it was pimples because shes still 19 and teenagers get that. How fucked am I bros ?

Just be yourself

Cold sore bby, different from genital.
Get tested either way

YIKES

On second glance, if it’s as bad as OP pic it’s definitely worst than just cold sore get tested ASAP

my gf has whatever the oral virus strain is, I just don't kiss her or get succed when she has a sore and so far I don't have it

You can treat it. Take spirulina and garlic, intermittently dosed (one on one day, the other the next, never stack) and 5000mg of vitamin C every day for a month. Works good. If you have an outbreak kill it with hydrogen peroxide aka h202. H202 is a neurotoxin so it’ll kill herpes even in dna but it doesn’t stop it if it doesn’t reach it and an outbreak is like a dirty bomb going off in grand central station. So after the peroxide, pat it dry, then rub coconut oil. Then pretty much don’t touch it for a solid 24 hours. Duct tape works too if you’re a bitch and you have to touch. Drink plenty of water through a straw when possible.

Works every time. Actually this might be for skin warts, can’t remember anymore

Oh yeah the coconut oil doesn’t do shit it’s just a fluid matrix for containing the outbreak

Attached: absolutely_subversive.jpg (400x400, 91K)

Bro. 70% of the world has Herpes. You're gonna be fine.

>5000mg of vitimin c a day

2000mg is the upper limit last I heard. Won't this kill a man?

Go to the doctor and get acyclovier...shit clears it up in 3 days without abreva or stupid ass home remedies

Also just tell your gf most people have oral herpes anyways

>70% of men are unattractive to women
>You're going to make it

Attached: 1436082378_1408058569692s.jpg (231x244, 6K)

Acyclovir when you have a cold sore and lysine to prevent them. Since taking lysine I don't get them anymore, expect two times after I went to the dentist for dental trauma.

Anons/Femanons. Go get yourselves tested for STD, some of them have very small symptoms and you can have it without even knowing for few years. Sooner you find the better

Attached: std-blood-test.jpg (500x322, 26K)

>70% of the world has Herpes. You're gonna be fine.
No it doesn't.

Herpes Simplex, yes. In Europe/USA it's closer to 80%. In Germany it's even 90%.

You can take 50g of vitamin C and the worst you'll get is diarrhea. I'm not exagerating.

My dude has herp brake out on lip every few years. We've been together for more then 10 years and I never got it, we are just more careful when he has herp derp breakout, not sharing food or same glass/fork.
Stress can cause it break out more, boost up your immune system, it will help it go away faster.

do you guys kiss? Do you not get it from that?

It's also possible she has it but just has no symptoms at all.

I don't have it.
I fucked plenty of women bareback back when I was a manwhore. You sure it's not just a certain subsection of the population who's just projecting and doesn't want to come off like plague rats?

is not impossible, however i do have compromised immune system which would make the signs of it showing itself skyrocket if i had it

normalfags are absolutely disgusting!

she sucked wrong dick.

80% carry the Virus. Only a fraction of those Show symptoms

My gf of 5 years has it but for some reason I seem to be immune.

and 70 percent of the world are shitskins

actually it depends on the awesomeness of your immume system

some people no longer transmit it after a few years and also dont get another outbreak again

My bf has it and has literally never had a breakout
And I get tested for it and am still neg
The overblown seriousness of it is a meme

you'll just peeout any excess.

This doesnt go for every vitamin btw so be careful with others.

Cold sores ARE herpes. Hsv1 hsv2. Same shit. Either way, it's not the end of the world. The initial freakout of having it is the worst. Then you realize it's not a big deal. Talk to a doctor and research people's experience with it.

No

I get cold sores occasionally. I'm not sure what version of herpes it is but it has been going on long enough that I feel the onset of one. When I have that feeling I use Abreva - you can get it over the counter - and it dramatically reduces how bad the sore gets and the healing time.

I tested positive for it via blood test (which you have to ask for specifically) but I've never had an outbreak of sores. Some people don't show symptoms and others rarely get sores unless their immune system takes a hit from being sick or something. The probability of you having it is high, user.

I hate to be the one to tell you but you probably have it already

>I HAVE TONS OF SEX AND I DONT HAVE IT THEREFORE THE MAJORITY CANT HAVE IT EITHER

10/10 reasoning skills

Eat more yogurt. It's an old wives tale that seems to have some merit. Google it.

>there are people on here who knowingly date "people," with herpes
Bunch o fucking tards

Dry fast... It literally cures everything

almost all human population have cold sores, in most cases they are transmitted by kissing the baby or drinking from the same cup of someone with cold sores

>Dating sluts

Take L-Lysine. Aciclovir also.

I've had the herp for the past 3 years and can't face the idea of telling any potential partners that I have it. Wat do? (Just not telling them is not an option).

I also need to know

Raw fresh cut garlic pressed on ithe site as soon as you feel it coming in, and let it burn for as long as possible. It'll be gone before it starts if you get it in time. If not, it will only last a day or two.

Source: me once a month

Attached: 1553355394868.jpg (639x480, 39K)

Some won't care. Others will be disgusted. Initially I told everyone. "have you ever had a cold sore?" I would ask. The term "cold sore" is normalized and most people used to get them so they're familiar with it. If you regularly have outbreaks and it would interfere sexually then tell them. Keep in mind, condoms only protect the covered areas. And oral and even kissing easily transmit it, so there's always a risk whether you have an outbreak or not.
There's medication you can take to minimize outbreaks. It's an occasional annoyance more than anything. Granted, I've never had an actual outbreak but it's in my blood, so I feel obligated to mention it in passing.
Many girls are afraid to mention it themselves, so if you mention it first they'd feel much more comfortable and relieved with you. "Oh, I used to get those too." which usually means their immune system has built up a defense against it and outbreaks are rare.
Sorry for the blog post. Just tryna ease your mind about something that isn't really worth stressing over too much.

Thank you user.

Attached: 1553640768151.png (1001x823, 806K)

Well yeah, I had a gf for a year after I caught it, didn't tell her and didn't have an outbreak and she (seemingly) didn't catch it. The odds are low that it'll pass but I caught it from someone who showed no symptoms so it's not impossible and I'd hate to put someone else in the situation that bitch put me in.

Your idea of bringing up coldsores is a good one I suppose, though I imagine it'll still be difficult to organically work it in. Anything pragmatic is that way in the heat of the moment though I suppose and really I shouldn't be looking for flings anyway.

There's far more on my mind regarding grills than just the fact I have herpes, but it's annoyingly always been that thing where even if I did get past every other issue it could (very likely) still ruin my chances.

Sorry bub, your girl fucked a black or her mom did. You should probably grt the fuck away from her and never talk to her again.

>(((Bro. 70% of the world has Herpes. You're gonna be fine.)))

Ok cole

Give 'em a firm handshake

herpes are a black disease. Next her immediately.

Get a valtrex prescription. I've had the face herp since I was 8 years old, caught it god knows where.

There's a pill you can take daily that stops outbreaks, it's like 10 bucks a month with my insurance in here in the USA. Or you can get a higher dose and take it when you feel an outbreak coming on.

I get cold sores but I've unironically never had genital herpes.

It's fucked up that oral cold sores are "herpes," so people will still claim that someone has "herpes" when it's just cold sores

It's higher than that.

Because it's the herpes virus, just a different strain than the genital herpes.

It's higher in white countries. If you are a carrier for HSV-1(cold sore herpes) you are actually less likely to be infected by the black plague.

So the Europeans that survived the black death almost all have herpes as it's passed down from mother to children via breast milk.

Lysine Supps. Take 2 every day when you feel it coming on.

>look up CDC statistics
>it's OVERWHELMINGLY blacks and browns that have herpes
You were saying, schlomo? It's actually really fucking sad, dark girls get me so hard but I will never fuck one because it's a giant gamble, over 50% of all black women in NYC have genital herpes.

Attached: 1524829795337.jpg (464x286, 36K)

Bros what do genital herpes look like? I went down on a girl in November but due to some unforeseen circumstances she didn't even touch the d. How the fuck is it possible to get genital herpes from this? I've gotten 3 boil-like growth above my dick of which 2 have sorta burst and due to pubes a scan couldn't fully form. Not really itchy but they hurt quite bad.

Consider suicide.

Yep, that's herpes.

I just told my doctor that I get cold sores and that I wanted valtrex/generic valtrex. I just take two doses 12 hours apart when I feel one coming on. It works well and I don't get any side effects. The only thing is if you are too late you're just going to have to ride it out.

I'm convinced it's just niggers

What kind of niggers are you guys fucking? Jesus Christ

WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYY

first treat your GRIDS

>have some sort of a vacation or a social situation coming up
>cold sores appear
>even with treatment it doesn't disappear fast enough
>if it does you still shouldn't get physical with anyone because that shit lingers
Fuck HSV-1
Somewhat easy to treat the outbreaks, just got to find what works best for you I've found.
The biggest deal about it for me is the morale and confidence killing aspect.

Attached: why.jpg (183x275, 14K)

Astounding levels of cope in this thread

>E-EVERYONE HAS IT HAHA ITS NOT JUST ME BEING A DISGUSTING LEPER ITS TOTALLY NORMAL GUYS HEHE TRUST ME PLEASE

Disgusting plague carriers

Yea man, I think about getting with a girl and then realise fug I can't go passing this shit on, even if they don't react with horror and disgust.

Salt and tooth paste is the best topical solution. Thank me later.
You can go the antiviral route if you want as well.
Abreva is a waste of money, does not work.

Why do you murricans divide genital herpes and mouth herpes?
It's the same fucking virus strains hsv1/2 that can infect the two regions.
You sugar coat it with "cold sore" but all it is a herpes outbreak on your lips
And yes most of the population in the developed world is infected

Listen up faggots I got a faceful of herpes wrestling like 10 years ago and it comes out whenever I don't get enough sleep. He's the dillyo.

>BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE

Cream or those Orajel One Shot vial things. Acyclovir is expensive and slow anyway. No point unless you have bombass health insurance and it's free. Don't try to use Carmex or some homeopathic bullshit, spend $10-20 on something with benzalkonium chloride for the active ingredient and watch your sores disappear.

Attached: 1553260028995.jpg (1195x1800, 341K)

I feel like this is just a made up liberal statistic to help normalize degenerecy. Like the gender pay gap or the terrorism by race stat

Say it with me: AIDS is a
>PUBLIC
>HEALTH
>PROBLEM
So donate that blood and bareback that unsuspecting bro!

Not true, unfortunately. You can still spread it when asymptomatic.

Cold sores are herpes you dummy

Attached: 1553592910922.png (378x610, 295K)

An estimated 60 to 70 percent of global population has it. A lot of people simply don't express any symptoms. Herpes is your friend for life and doesn't even matter unless it's on your pipi desu

Unironically, I rub rock salt on there until the skin breaks. Gone the next day. That's my tip, but whenever I mention it to people they think I'm fucking with them. But it works.

l-lysine bruh, take like 5000mg when you feel it coming on. i actually have not kissed the girl i was dating in 3 weeks because i don't want to spread it to her if i know one might be coming. fucking without kissing is actually weird as hell though

Attached: 1509030939081.jpg (720x402, 27K)

Cole says he cured his herpes
youtu.be/0FMWp5e9KNY

Chances of me having it are pretty low I never showed any symptoms and hadn´t much contact with other people, never drank from the same containrs as others etc.
People say it breaks out under stress or when your immune system is fucked, even when I almost died from Noro-virus and lost most of my gains down to a crippled 49 kg (108 lbs) with my whole body and immune system totaly fucked I didn`t show any symptoms.

I caught the oral strain when I was 22. Had outbreaks until I was 25, haven't had one in almost 4 years now.

It goes away eventually, then you use roastie mental gymnastics to convince yourself that you never had it in the first place.

I have something similar but it's ok bump. I assumed it's acne like the rest of my face but I've never even kissed a girl?

>Herpes
soon as you feel it coming up put toothpaste on for overnight usually stop and I just say I busted my lip in a fight

so dangerous for their babies too. you have to follow a bunch of special protocols when you're pregnant/caring for an infant with this shit.

That really depends, if by herpes you mean you get cold sores or HSV-1 (oral herpes), then yes. because they are very common and go away quickly using products like abreva.
I have gotten cold sores since I was a young kid and got them from sharing drinks with neighborhood kids. as long as you don't have oral sex or spread the pus from them to other parts of yours or someone elses body then it goes away very quickly and doesn't happen often. I got my first cold sore a few months ago after being sick in almost 2 years.
but if by herpes you mean you have genital or what is usually called HSV-2 then you probably can't make it bud.

Abreva completely does work. though your cold sores might be worse than mine. I only get a small area on my lip on the same place every time and does not spread onto the skin around my lip. I do have big ass lips though.

>you guys do realize that the vast majority of people in the world have cold sores on their mouths and typically get them from their parents as children.

its only serious if its on genitals. coldsores on your lips are easilly treatable and go away very fast and breakout very rarely. usually do to compromised immune system problems or stress etc.

>she

You can get herpes so fucking easy, retards. You don't need to kiss a girl even. I got herpes from my parents, probably from sharing cups or straws or whatever.

intermittent fasting helps prevent herpes outbreaks

>be fit
>be mired by many
>settle down with similar level for fit partner
>pop out a spawn, it will be fit
>SOs family is a literal pigsty of shit tier fat, brown genetics
>his mom has herpes
>he doesn’t have it because he refused to kiss her after she left him the first eight years of his life with his gran
>she looks like OP pic every few months
>take my kid to see her but refuse to set it down
>she goes in to kiss it
>kick her away in the size 18 gut
>she wails that I assaulted her
>tell her she already damaged the kid with her pig genes, it didn’t need herpes

here are some stats for you herpes bros:
>80% of the population has it
>only a very tiny percentage actually suffers from regular outbreaks
>most people get the disease from their parents during young age
those are the stats for oral herpes of course, genital is a different story