Will this work on gyno

Will this work on gyno

Attached: 7D45CC1B-B323-4FFF-B2E4-FE7496EAE073.jpg (540x692, 112K)

just get the surgery at this point bro

Fake bullshit.
Fuck the internet

Yeah, but use marble. I've gone through a lot of different stones and I've found that marble is the least irritating on my skin and works the best.

Breast ironing is a real thing, sadly

Sounds like third-world momscience.

No that's not gonna work, what you need to do is catch an albino right? then kill it and eat it. boom mantits are gone

This is true

>It's fake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_ironing
Do some research.

Ah yes, wikipedia.

Recently had mine operated.

>gyno at 15 because of obesity
>get shredded by 17 and now its puffy nipples, cone tits
>affected all of my life choices since I had to stay away from sports. I'm 6ft4 with 46" shoulders
>didn't want to go to college despite clearing my A levels
>worked night shifts for 7 years until I finally opened up to my mom.
>no shame since what I became is way worse than letting others know I have bitch tits
>got the surgery money, get it done, same day procedure.
>lipo and gland excision, cost about 1000 is USD.
>had to wear compression garment for a month afterwards.
>6 weeks later, now back to benching the same numbers.
>confidence levels through the roof.
>looking myself in the mirror and not ashamed. Almost feels like I had a reboot for my life.

10/10 would recommend if you have it for more than 3 years. After 3 years the gland won't go away on its own, no matter what. I was able to do 30 twisting diamond pushups with 12kg on my backpack. Only after surgery I was able to see my upper chest gains in all its glory. Started a dip progression yesterday.

>>lipo and gland excision, cost about 1000 is USD.

1000 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR LIPO AND GYNO REMOVAL??? WHAT THE FUCK user, GIVE UR SOURCE OR DIE

>twisting diamond pushups
Maybe the gyno came from being such a massive faggot

>Trusting oonga booga mudpeople for science

I had it done in a city in India.. Chennai. 60k in Indian money including the vest and all. Its not substandard. I have very minimal scars near my armpit and in the crease of the areola.

Is feeling up a guy with gyno the same as touch a woman's breast? What if I close my eyes? Asking for a friend.

More women should do this. Small tits are hot as long as they have pinky puffy nipples.

I have gyno and nah it’s way different

Wikipedia has sources

Going to a third world country for surgery.

Had mine done in Belgium for 1750. Glands removed and little lipo.

This.