"Bro, you have to cut out all sugar from you're diet. It's LITERAL POISON, brah!!!"

>"Bro, you have to cut out all sugar from you're diet. It's LITERAL POISON, brah!!!"
>meanwhile our obscenely strong and high test ancestors ate a diet where fruit was central

Never believe Jow Forums's lies.

Attached: chimp.jpg (800x534, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_m3UibHqGE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649103/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one says that. Its cut out all REFINED sugar, retard

REFINED sugar and sugar heavy foods, aka soda and candy and dumb shit like that, not fruits you dumb motherfucker.

It's literally the same thing chemically, retards

>humans are chimps

Keto

Either bait, or just a "fit" brainlet.

Attached: 1553226437404.png (666x500, 239K)

the amount of sugars in fruit could never compare to the amount of sugars loaded in sodas and candy per serving.

>an entirely different species
>requires different foods from humans
>digests foods differently
>has a different digestive system

This argument is pure autism

Sweet Mary fuck.

You sure are dumb.

But no, fructose and glucose are not the same thing. Fructose is a longer(and therefore more difficult to break down) chain.

This means your body has to earn the sugar it gets from fruit, which in turn means a smaller spike in insulin, which in turn means that whole fruit is very good for regulating blood sugar.

So then fruit juice is fine

there's no fiber in your corn syrup you absolute shit for brains

t. brainlet
refined sugar is made of glucose and fructose. fructose digestion releases all kinds of toxins into the body. the thing is fruit has very little fructose compared to candy and the fiber minimizes its absorption.

did they? do you have a source for that?

>fruit was central
Actual retard

Fruit has fiber and a lower glycemic index than the 2 liter of mountain dew you're trying to justify to yourself.

Chimps are also active as fuck unlike you. They use all of that energy they take in. Comparing fruit to whatever junkfood you're wanting to eat is retarded.

No. In moderation yes 100 percent fruit juice is fine but you're missing out on the fiber.

>Has imaginary image of world of fruit-eating not-monkey ancestors that were very healthy and super strong

Attached: 1552514155362.jpg (563x651, 226K)

fruit is the same as refined sugar, scientifically speaking. it's all bad for you. stop eating fruit, morons.

>youtube.com/watch?v=A_m3UibHqGE

BASED and low carb ratio pilled

Attached: MACROSFUEL.jpg (567x351, 48K)

This

Op is just retarded

literally no difference between an apple and a small chunk of broccoli+ soda
none
there is no difference
all this "WAAAH SUGAR IS LE CANCER" meme garbage always turns in to this irrelevant argument that THIS sugar is bad and others are not.
first off you gotta provide your reasoning as to why that is true, you can't because there is none
fruits have sugar and fiber and amino acids and minerals and vitamins and trace fatty acids, soda most definitely has only sugar and water and flavourings, but the sugar content is still interacted with the same in the body.

Bread and other flour products ate probably worse than fruit.

However cultivated fruit has much more sugar and less fibre than wild varieties.

Attached: fruitmonkey.jpg (1280x980, 464K)

check the ratio of fru-glu in table sugar with that of a banana or apple then come back here and realize how retarded you are.
there is no fucking difference in how the sugar in fruit is handled by the body with that of table sugar, none
other than the fiber content and the trace nutrients found in fruit there is no difference
sugar isn't bad and neither is fruit

The problem with juice isn't the content, it's the portion size. With each glass you're drinking, say 5-7 oranges. Eating that many all at once isn't that good as well, but you'd probably have trouble fitting them in your stomach all at once, unlike say 3 glasses of juice (15-21 oranges) that can easily be consumed.

Fibre has a protective effect. Fibre supplementation doesn't. The sugar has to be locked in. Blending fruit is as bad as juicing it.

Large insulin spikes cause insulin resistance. Insulin resistance causes diabetes and heart disease.

you forgot to give a single reason for this
for starters bread has a fuckton more amino acids than fruit, its carbs are starch based and thus far superior for our metabolism and believe it or not it is easier to digest, far easier, than fruits are, its carb content doesn't ferment easily into alcohol like the one in fruit does, the only problem with bread is that some people are allergic to it.

Bananas grown in the wild have significantly less sugar than bananas grown for human consumption

Research this. Most "sugar"aka fructose syrup has been proven to be bad for the human body. It digests completely differently than sugars in natural things such as fruit. Something tells me you're just here to troll though....

That's fucking retarded holy shit
Glucose and Fructose are both monosaccharides
there is no chain
you're probably confusing fructose with sucrose

White sugar or sodas lack potassium, which is essential to properly metabolize carbs. Fruits have plenty of this mineral.

Research this, Fructose has inherent negative properties when consumption is high enough that no minerals of phytochemicals in fruits can completely negate. Fruitarians are mostly sickly-looking for this reason, and through Fructose's mechanisms it would lead to cancer pretty quick like Jobs who thought it was a good idea to only eat fruits.

Read this :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649103/

Fruits were always meant to be had in moderate quantities, not as the main staple source of cals.

*meant to write "or" instead of "of"

I initially thought this was gonna be a "just shave it off bro" thread

>our ancestors
Maybe your ancestors where monkeys. My ancestors wasn't.

>monkey strong
>me eat like monkey
>me strong
this is basically your argument

>where
But your parents are definitely related.

Prove to me I used to be a monkey

>hurr I called you out on a mobile related typo
Go eat a banana monkey boy

They're also retarded as fuck and don't live anywhere near as long as us, nor do they have the stamina that we do. They only look muscular because they're apelets.

Because flour is very fine and absorbs very quickly. It spikes insulin too high, too rapidly.

Weight problems are entirely caused by insulin.

> these two things are totally different
> but they “interacted with the same in the body”
Ok makes sense

> bread
> flour
???

I'm not even OP but calling someone stupid when you can't even form a sentence is probably not the brightest idea. Then again, you don't seem very bright.

Maybe you should check your own intelligence, retard and while you're at it might as well learn to read. I've never called anybody stupid in my initial post.

What do you think bread is made of?

When apes are referred to as a distant ancestor, it doesn't mean we evolved from them. Rather, it's likely the inferior of our kind involuted into such beasts. What Darwin failed to acknowledge is that humans artificially allowed weak traits to flourish. For example, in the realm on intelligence the median Frenchmen have lost 4 IQ points a decade and California went from the highest IQ state to the lowest one.

There is a global decay of intelligence, increased rates of myopia, and the normie sedentary lifestyle has left the common man weaker than ever. Whereas Spartan children wound be left in the forest to fend for themselves, our children spend indoors playing fortnite. Whereas European American children used to learn Greek and Latin proficiently enough the read the classics in their original tongues, our children struggle to learn Spanish. The American government struggles to go to the moon today because the 160+ IQ Nazi scientist immigrants we used to take in are now Mestizo immigrants with IQs less than half that.

Darwin hypothesized that the weak human races would be destroyed by the strong, but it turns out that we are intermixing and it is the strong races that are disappearing.

>it spikes insulin too high, too rapidly
It balances it back down shortly after though, so
what's the problem?
One could say that's actually a benefit of bread, I know that whenever I eat it I feel great all day, and when I eat hard to digest carbs like unripe bananas or vegetables I get sluggish and get diarrhea.
As such, hating on bread or any flour products is meme garbage spread by retards who just want to find ways to feel "full" for longer and do nothing all day and still lose fat.

I guess I was reading between the lines. This clearly went over your head. But then, again, you do not seem very bright.

Whatever I atleast can bench more than you lmao.

Refined carbs cause insulin resistance.

One world, one race

>atleast
You did it again.

eating refined carbs literally increase insulin sensitivity, a diet low in carbs promotes insulin resistance as a needed and welcome adaptation to a lower ammount of available glucose is a bad thing for someone who is very sensitive to insulin which would drop your blood sugar down too much

You know why we keep isolated tribes that still hunt with spears and live in huts isolated? As a reminder that there exists a difference in race.

Attached: darwin.jpg (850x400, 64K)

And doing heroin causes heroin sensitivity, but not doing heroin causes heroin resistance?

Sadly I have heard of this argument. Proponents of the carnivore diet, some of whom have a significant public presence (you know who they are), claim that all dietary carbs are bad, fructose very much included. On the opposite end people will justify eating the sugar in processed food by saying 'fruit has sugar so it's not that bad.' Regardless on what stance you take on diet I think we can agree that there is a general ignorance on nutrition which is somewhat understandable considering it's basically its own field of chemistry. However I think there's reason to be worried when there are people looking at fruit and candy bars and believing that they cause an equal amount of harm.

I doubt anyone says candy bars and fruit are equally bad. The mechanism which makes candy bad (insulin) also makes fruit bad to a lesser degree.

yeah, well our single celled ancestors lived in lakes and bodies of water, i think it's time you go live in the sea

Wrong. I mean you would think that, but I've read dumbshits on this board saying fruit is bad a hundred times.

Based

it literally does not, you become less sensitive to heroin the more of it you take, and for starters heroin isn't required in animals to live, insulin is
terrible analogy, try harder

>Darwin hypothesized that the weak human races would be destroyed by the strong

Are you saying liberal Jesus was a NEO NAZI EUGENICIST?

Attached: nazis-watch-out-memes-orm-15225167.png (500x537, 116K)

Pre-cultivation fruit also wasn't half as fruity as it is today. They've been bred and engineered to be as sweet and fruity as possible.

Attached: domestication-of-the-banana.jpg (300x400, 128K)

>sugar is bad
what is glucose
what is glycogen
all necessary in animal life

why is this board filled with so many retards

Kinda. A lot of the fruit we get doesn't favour taste as much as stuff like looking good on a shelf. It could very well be that some of stuff you eat is on par or worse than the wild fruit.
In my country all the berries that actually have flavour seem to get exported to China.

Chimps arent monkeys

>implying
Moderation you stupid bastard. Nobody's saying never consume sugar at all. They're just saying to stop scarfing up cake and washing it down with coke.

good thing we already analyzed undomesticated fruit and other plant edibles in nature that chimps and other primates eat
you know, like figs, which are extremely sweet when ripe

Are we baiting the bait by responding how they want or is Jow Forums this fucking stupid

>moderation
sugar in the diet allows us to get away with lower protein diets
>LE MODERATION THOUGH XDD
retard
> Nobody's saying never consume sugar at all
look around this very thread you blind retard, you have retards here and in other threads actually spouting this anti sugar garbage and now it's actually normal to have this retarded idea online in fitness circles
>They're just saying to stop scarfing up cake and washing it down with coke.
Cake isn't 100% sugar and no one is telling anyone here to eat cake or drink coke ad libitum.

gee, I wonder who's behind this post...

Attached: 1441806295137.gif (132x140, 58K)

>0 arguments
>K-KIKES WANT GENTILES TO EAT SUGAR IT IS LITERALLY DESTROYING THE WHITE RACE I SWEAR

>KIKES WANT GENTILES TO EAT SUGAR IT IS LITERALLY DESTROYING THE WHITE RACE
this but unironically

i just feel sorry for them
because i know it will take some years for them to finally put the puzzle together and understand how unhealthy keto is.
well, no one is forcing them to do it so I dont care.

Another Vegan Schill pushing the chimps are herbivores or fruititarian myth.

Chimps are omnivores with a taste for MEAT.

They are also CANNIBALS who routines castrate each other by crushing the testicles of other chimps between their teeth.

Your fucking vegan chimp is more like Hannibalector + Ramsey Bolton

Are these dried mangos as bad for me as candy

Chimps eat meat regulary, you mongrel.

>forgot pic

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

Our ancestors also didn't have modern technology. You going to give up that because your retarded ass thinks it'll boost test?
Correlation!=causation

Who was fibre?

Tfw I literally fall for every fit meme.

I'm basically never eating any fruits anymore beside blueberries.