Self improvement

Hey Jow Forums im 19 and a little chubby. I was wondering if I could get help on diet and cardio because I mostly lift

Attached: IMG_20190327_000625_962.jpg (720x1187, 86K)

eat less move more

No duh but as it is I only eat dinner and a snack when I get home from my college classes

> RTFS
read the fucking sticky
> RTFS
read the fucking sticky
> RTFS
read the fucking sticky
> RTFS
read the fucking sticky

Read the sticky you fat retard

RTFSxF

I mostly want ideas for cardio to make actually not boring retard I figured I'd ask for diet in case someone had something better in mind

no you don't "only eat dinner and a snack"

The hell I don't. Its an apple two bags of goldfish and whatever my ma makes for dinner

Read the sticky for diet.
Run 30 mins
Jump rope 15 mins
Box 6 ×3 minute rounds (torrent "bas rutten mma workout" and listen to it while on a bag)
500 crunches, sit-ups or other ab exercise.
Do this 1-2 times a day 6 days a week.
You will get in great shap and will be able to beat the crap out of most people.

You're straight up eating way too much then, stay in caloric deficit, make sure you're not eating too much sugar and carbs etc, do intense cardio

Thank you for actual advice and not just shaming. Originalthot

I know this is a fatass response but is it possible I'm just not eating enough healthy stuff so my body goes into a "saving mode" type of deal I read about it awhile back

Go to /fat/ general

Sticky you fat fuck

To be honest I only spoon fed you because you're white.
Work your ass off and don't be a degenerate or race mixer.
Zeig Heil.

Nigga what, no. Stop drinking calories and cook your own fucking meals. Make extra for your mom, she’ll enjoy it.

Cut out sodas of all kinds even diet/sugar free, drink only water, no fast food or if you cant cut it out straight away at max 1 medium meal a week.

Then just make sure you're eating healthy whole foods, make your own stuff, maybe start with something generic like chicken/rice/veg and from there find more healthy food you enjoy not only eating but making.

Also use an app to track intake just so you can see if you go over things easily and adjust your diet.

Eat as much food as fast as you can

Wow life changing its really gonna help I never thought of that well might as well stop by McDonald's and ask to drink all there cooking oil

A snack? Not gonna make it faggot

No you just suck, MOVE

stop eating
snake diet

"Saving mode", "starvation mode" and the like is pure fattie cope. Count your calories. Don't estimate