I can’t do basic movements

I can’t squat with weights, can’t bench press, can’t do a pushup, can’t hip hinge, basically none of the basics. Where do I even start? I’m so weak.

Attached: 323C0680-B2C4-43C4-AB90-9B9302AA3ECA.jpg (282x179, 8K)

Bodyweight squat?
Bench bar the bar?
Static hold pushups?

I can barely even bodyweight squat, can’t even plank.

growing older than 12, eating food

Have you never been to a PE class in your life and never heard of kneed pushups?

regress all those movements to their most basic progressions
you can do Wall pushups
high volume bodyweight squats and also lunges

Can’t even do that.

Then barely squat you faggot.
Its gonna get easier

For body weight movements you can always begin with assisted moves (i.e. knee or wall push ups instead of standard). Literally any dumbbell move is accessible to you if you choose weight appropriately. Things like leg press machines can be used to imitate a squat when you're too weak to perform bodyweight squats.

Search up table top pushups and if you cant do that just kill yourself because there is literately no hope

Ever consider hiring a trainer?

How much do you weigh? Is this because you have literal no muscle and are skinny? Or because you're fat and can't support yourself?

No muscle and skinny.

This is a larp, post body and stats

Eat more food, quit making excuses, and do some fucking dumbbell exercises.

I’m 6 foot 1 and 145 lbs

I'll assume you're not trolling. Just do whatever you can bodyweight wise. Other anons said it already, even if you can barely do it, barely squat as much as you can, table pushups, and light dumbells can help too. If you're that light eat more too. It's not going to be remotely easy, don't think it will be.

You just have to start bro.

start with the lowest weights that you can lift. Swallow your pride. Nobody starts with a lot of weight unless they were fat or very active. Stay with it. you'll see improvements within weeks as long as you have the discipline to stick with a workout routine that works for you.

Can’t even do a table top pushup fml.

You can stand close to a wall and push yourself away. Just don't knock yourself down. Try arm pushups (more of an arm press bouncing motion) standing almost against a wall (just a little past arms reach)

Do you have a medical condition? I'm really not trying to disparage you, but my mid 80 year old grandfather was doing these in hospital rehab after being in bed for 2 months because of a stroke. I get the impression that you have to be overcomplicating it.

Try yoga first, you build strength using body weight and it calls for building attention to form

when will lankies learn?

Keep trying those wall pushups until your limit, then come back and do it again 48 hours later. Just push yourself as hard as you can each time. Anything is better than nothing. I was in a similar position a few months ago at 150lbs/6'1" (hadn't exercised in 4+ years). Could barely do 5 pushups without my arms giving out. I can now bust out 30+ without breaking rhythm. You'll progress much faster than you think if you give it your all.

Reading your posts in this thread leads ne to believe you have a medical disorder. See a doctor. It isn't normal for someone skinny to not even be able to do a girl pushup. There are gebetic disorders that cause exercise intolerance try looking into that. Such as Ragged Red Fiber or perhaps Multiple Sclerosis.

I think I’m just weak.

Yeah, weak minded and weak willed

I think you really need to get some light dumbells and use them.
Do some stepups or get ups off a seat a tonne until you're strong enough to squat a bit more.

You aggravating faggot. What condition do you have that you can't do a tabletop push up or knee push ups?

Go see a physical therapist then. They work with all sorts of paralyzed geriatrics that can't stand up, they'll give you some shit you can do

autism