Hey Jow Forums, whats your best pick up lines to message girls with on tinder...

Hey Jow Forums, whats your best pick up lines to message girls with on tinder? Im having trouble getting responses from most my matches wanna hear your guys strategies

Attached: Capture.jpg (207x382, 16K)

Brap

Ask her if she wants to feed squirrels

I dont use tinder

If you're attractive they'd respond no matter what you said
If you aren't then no matter how good your opens, they wouldn't fuck you and liked you for a quick fleeting ego boost.

That's not true because they swiped right on me and I have fucked a few pretty hot girls on tinder. The first line does matter and if it is boring or retarded they will ignore you

Never do a pickup line even if they say they like them. It's beta and cringe.

Well what's the best way to message them to get them to respond

Related question. I'm social and ok looking but how do I get shots of me out and about with friends and coworkers without asking some to take pictures of me like an autist? I thought most pictures that are good shouldn't be selfies.

Attached: how-to-smash-puss-ike-the-frat-star-you-are-39255331.png (500x590, 147K)

If There is something im genuinly curios about in their profile ill ask about that, otherwise i just ask "Hi ___ how has your week been so far?"

If its a whore im just interested in fucking ill just ask what they are doing on tinder and ask em to meet whitin 2-4 messages

You could use a timer function for photos or just record yourself and screenshot from the paused video

ayy bby want sum fuk?

The purpose off the Message should be to initiate a conversation, don‘t act like you are interviewing her.
I try to find something interesting in her profile and say something about it. If there is nothing, my go to line is“what would you tell your friends were we met?“
This usually works well and some girls fabricate a story and you can carry the conversation from there.
Don’t take it to serious and don’t be afraid to fuck it up

Attached: C63E119F-D95F-4CA8-96F0-415203075AEA.jpg (1125x2436, 252K)

"Hi" is my go to

pls respond

>I'm internet

>them Germans
slam slam slam
slam slam slam
slam slam slam

stop using tinder, start learning some social skills. would you rather be 1/1000 a day in a girl's inbox or would you rather be the 1/1000 guys she sees and remembers because you talked (and you can say literally anything as long as there's some conviction/passion behind it) and she remembered and wanted to see again?

Hey man show us your profile.
Name face REDACTED ofc.

I have no ideas for pics, dont want to be that gymfitboi with tons of bathroom naked selfies.

>what would you tell your friends were we met?
What the fuck, Finland?

Problem i have is the start, if i have a date it'll go great. I just need a base to work from, interest and such.

"why not just ask?"
Feels weird to Just walk up and ask.

Only thing i try at festivals is asking like hey im working for the event do you want to answer some questions to win a prize?
And then just say i need their number for the prize.

Only works if they know its just a joke for them to give their number to you. If they dont get it their are dumb as shit anyway.

this is actually pretty fuckin good ngl

Pick up lines are onions and basically gay. Just be to the point. Like

Hey wanna grab a bite at such and such. Being straight goes a long way. Too many guys try and prance around what girls want nowadays and then wonder why girls don't respect them after a few years. Just be honest and to the point. Maybe joke around a little. That's it. Not this PUA pseudoscience.

I've got a Langmuir probe, can I check you electron density?

"hey bebeh, i dun wanna wait ur tiem, im only here to fuuurk. u dtf?"

or

"tomorrows forcast is cloudy with a chance of deez nutz. wassup!"

honestly this meme applies, the virgin asking vs the chad strongly suggesting

would you be more motivated to spend time with someone who says:
>"can you go to X with me?"
or
>"might be fun if we go to X, I'm free at Y time on Z day"

i just strike up conversation and see what we may have in common and go from there. i might say "hey do you like (band)" and even if they don't it builds a conversation about music, and so on.

>my cock will make you gag love
Her: yeah yeah, all guys say that
>oh it's not cause its big, I just haven't washed it in months

I play and make some puns with their names
Always works

>do you like being fucked by married men you little cunt

I get the suggesting part.
You learn that quite fast and it's the easiest way to see if she's interested as well.

Thanks my guy

happy to help bud, it also shows that you're not interested in her necessarily, but more so in having a good time (either alone or with company, HER company) and you're gracious enough to invite her along for the ride.

remember king, your place is way above these bitches

Actively using Tinder as a man is inherently putting you on the back foot. To every girl you're just another face on a screen, pursuing her. What does that say about you? Does it say you're a masculine man who's outgoing and has plenty of options irl? Or does it say you're looking for girls on the internet because you can't find any anywhere else? The very act of going after girls on the internet makes you look beta.

The best Tinder strategy is to put up no more than 3 pictures of you, one looking good, one with girls and one with other men, doing interesting stuff. Then take the piss in your profile description and never message anyone first. The less you appear to care about internet thot's attention, the more attractive you are.

>this app is a joke, you're all dumbass sluts
>6'5 and 22 I guess
>I don't use this much, if I message you back it's because you're 10/10

This translates in their minds to
>Well he's decent looking and seems popular
>Hey, I'm not a slut. I will prove to him I'm smart :)
>Wow I hope he messages me back

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.

>one with girls
How do I get a pic with girls?

Dude. I want to hear more about that pic. What is the story?

Unless you're in the top 90% of men looks wise just forget tinder. You'll have more luck going out or something.

It's an app that sorts partners based on looks alone. Unless your profile says 6"4 then you're just wasting your writing anything.

You'd have to be pretty fucking ugly to not be in the top 90% cretin