>net 3k€ a month, 2k€ for free spending
>drive big car
>live in nice flat in big city
>nice guy, but not a pussy
>people actually like spending time with me
>will inherit quite some money some day
>gf of almost 10 years left me
lol life is but a joke

Attached: C80E0E4E-334E-4945-8280-1454DE3EAD41.jpg (750x729, 165K)

Lol nice blog faggot. Anyone who had a gf for ten years is asking for trouble

>implying that's a bad thing
you're in a better position now than you were ten years ago, and she's about to slam into the wall.

>be me
>26 y.o.
>decent job
>as of July this year can't afford rent and will be homeless

>Anyone who had a gf for ten years is asking for trouble
Maybe I just did believe in true love

>gf of almost 10 years left me
for real why didnt you got married or had a kid wtf?

marriage is a tool of the patriarchy

>le materialism meme
>le shallow sensual concerns
epic

>people actually like spending time with me

unless they're your gf haha

>gf for 10 years
>since 15
bro go fuck some different pussy

She wants to have kids and get married, you moron. Go find a cat lady.

kek

Attached: DB28A85A-9169-43B3-A7A3-6FA7A9701E12.jpg (257x257, 15K)

fucking kek

Attached: 33783348.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Looks like its time to fuck random thots, even tho it will make you more depressed, it will probably make you forget your gf for a bit

Losing the girl you thought was the one i tough

Kek

savage.

Man, you've been with a girl you started dating at 15. You didn't have luck on your side.

>my sides

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 144K)

>85kg
Twinks, when will they learn.

Based haha poster

Man you shouldn't feel that bad about your height, 183cm isn't that far below average for white men in your age bracket

>I'm a great guy, everything about me is great
>nope im not self absorbed at all
>omg my gf left me whyyyyy
Well OP, you're probably a self absorbed pussy without any ambitions or interests. Some privileged kid who believes he worked so hard to get where he is while actually your parents paid most of your shit. Women don't like men who can give them financial comfort. They like men with ambitions and interests, men who are passionate about something be it playing piano, rowing, analyzing dog anatomy or whatever the fuck. You have this skewed vision of reality where as long as you're financially secure women will like you but women don't like no boring ass motherfucker

t. someone who is always broke but has no trouble attracting women because I can talk for hours and hours about my interests and passions (art, philosophy, history etc). Stay jelly, stay boring

Cope harder faggot

>women use sex to get love
You were not sexually satisfying your gf.

cope harder for what? keep believing all women want is a handsome face and a car and you'll only attract superficial ones who do actually want that, then leave you when they get a bigger car somewhere else. Then you'll go to Jow ForumsTheRedPill and bitch and whine how all women are the same and you just don't get why they're only attracted to material stuff, while it's actually you who is attracted by material stuff and that attracts thots who are only interested in material stuff.

Women like passion more than anything. This is why 'the starving artist' never had any trouble getting laid.

Attached: download.jpg (206x155, 5K)

I'm not OP retard, you're just a faggot
so is he

WISDOM

ok great see you at Jow Forumstheredpill within 5 years

they're faggots too idiot

Fuck off tranny

Doesn't work like that. Being what you are and having what you have don't entitle you to anything. Life is struggle, deal with it.

Take the time to better yourself and before you know it, you'll find someone even better than her.

Based and kek pilled

Can I apply for the new gf position, also why did she leave

this makes me feel better since I was broke af when she left. It was out of nowhere though. Most likely found better dick/sex

Attached: 1551767897336.jpg (817x857, 63K)

what is the problem? get another girlfriend faggot

>bragging about things you have (not fitness related) on an autistic mongolian image board
>buhuu muh gurlfriend dropped me
You are just an insecure cunt, get lost. Jow Forums it's a board for self improvement and bros having fun, miss me with this shit OP.

sounds like you have it all fucknut

>gf 10 years
>no marriage
>no kids
of course shes going to leave you faggot, girls get bored, love is fleeting
they need more to stay

strong kek

this dumbass

BTFO

then you would have gotten married and had kids lol

found out why she left you
she didnt want to be "cool wine aunt"