How can I stay motivated to lose weight, knowing that 90 (ninety) percent of people who lose weight gain it all back?

How can I stay motivated to lose weight, knowing that 90 (ninety) percent of people who lose weight gain it all back?

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-073527_Instagram.jpg (1080x1067, 715K)

Realise that most of the people that make up those statistics are mentally weak, be better than them user

>90 (ninety) percent of people who lose weight
Yeah but a big number of that loses less than 10 pounds, and those that lose weight a lot, usually gain it in form of muscle. Like come on dude, literally no one would be that retarded as to eat like a pig after losing 50 lbs or more.

By observing what the other 10% do and copying them. For everything in life that you wanna improve or learn, look for people who:
1- Are at the point you want to be;
2- Came from where you are right now, and if possible;
3- Taught others successfully on whatever it is.
The closer you can find to this criteria and stick to their methods, the faster you'll achieve success.

Look around you at the other people that inhabit this world. Do you really think it’s that hard to put yourself in the top 10%? You should be aiming for the top 1% if you’re a brainlet and the top .1% if you’re actually somewhat smart.

Then if you're actually wise, you would realize that this objective is meaningless.

Attached: 46fff4fb7e7d20180bac85d5bf50812c.jpg (1275x1280, 186K)

It's worse than 90%.

The conventional weight-loss advice to eat fewer calories carries an estimated failure rate of 99.4 percent. For morbid obesity, the failure rate is 99.9 percent.

>Fildes A, et al. Probability of an obese person attaining normal body weight: cohort study using electronic health records. Am J Public Health. 2015; 105(9): e54–e59.

>niggers using white people paintings and culture because they have none of their own apart from WE WUZ SLAVEZ NIGGA

100% of the people that aren't retarded will keep the weight off.

Here's how it works.
1. When you are done dieting, don't go back to the same routines. What the hell do you think will happen if you go back to the very same routine that got you all that weight in the first place?

2. Losing weight is based on one simple factor. Diet. Exercise isn't helpful when it comes to losing weight. The only thing that matters is calories in - calories out. Keeping the weight off however benefits greatly from exercise. So, when you've attained your target weight, keep up the exercise. Jogging, biking, anything cardio will work wonders.

That's it. To summarize, lose weight by diet, keep your target weight by exercise (and diet).

If you do this, you have a 100% chance of succeeding.

Yes. Expecting discipline and self-control in the exact population that has shown to have absolutely zero disciple and self-control is kinda pants-on-head.

Seriously. I'm in top 5% both penis length and girth-wise and I didn't even put any effort into it.

OP proves that a little bit of knowledge can be a bad thing with his sheer stupidity

You don't magically gain the weight back, retard, the reason people regain weight is because they're morons who cut and then go back to chugging down booze and tubs of ice cream every day

Manage your fucking diet continuously and you'll be in good health/avoid having a heart attack at 50

Attached: 1508946439495.jpg (712x750, 69K)

It's just a silly meme, lad....

It has alot to do with hormonal factors like leptin and grehlin

this meme was obviously created by whites, young mutt

Lose weight and propose your self gain it back, but in form of muscles.

Im go na say le n word

>they have should don't have discipline and self control because...
Hard mode: Try to avoid puritan answers.

And being a retard that thinks you can go back to wolfing down big macs just because you lost 100 pounds

What you need to realize is that the urban lifestyle is unhealthy in itself. The human mind and body doesn't opearate properly in that environment.

With most probability you don't need to eat less of what you are eating right now, you need to eat different stuff altogether. I recently moved to a small town in a Nordic country with a proper health / physical culture. From an overdependence on quick-absorbption carbs, I went to eating lots of oily fish, coconut milk and fruits + veggies. Quality fats are crucial in the process. I also walk + bike everywhere and make sure to spend time in nature every once in a while. I cut out office work and stress from my life. I'm doing a cca. 1000-1500 caloric deficit without feeling tired or hungry for a second, maintaining and even gaining some muscle on less than 50 grams of protein per day (I'm around 105 kg with I guess high 20-s BF) and I still have the space to eat sugary snacks every day.

A lifestyle change is a holistic process, user. Goodspeed.

it is not required nor promoted in todays society

Salt and vi____ chips.

>:)