Commuting cardio

Jow Forums why don't you cycle everywhere to get your cardio in?

Attached: Car vs Bicycle REDUX.png (750x1500, 754K)

Cardio sucks and bikes are for twinks.

Fpbp

Cuz if i cycle to bang your mom i won't have much energy left

>Implying I don't
Scandiland is made for cyclists, it's great. Only wish there were some beautiful mountains or hills

But how do you deal with being all nasty sweaty or wet when it's raining when you reach your destination?

sure thing

Attached: legsd.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I'm not a Bostonian living in the ghetto, so a car is also a small one off payment.

Attached: 8 dollars.png (640x640, 53K)

>But how do you deal with being all nasty sweaty
The better at cycling you become the less you sweat. Look at fatties who get breathless and sweaty climbing the stairs, healthy people don't have this problem.

> wet when it's raining when you reach your destination?
Wear appropriate clothing?

You're going to sweat if you cycle at a good cardio rate. If you're going slower and your heart rate barely goes up, might as well just drive a car.

The solution is to shower at work user.

You can't "fpbp" your own posts and be cool.
Please leave my Zimbabwean Flamingo Husbandry Forum immediately.

Attached: 1553636556317.png (625x918, 587K)

>You're going to sweat if you cycle at a good cardio rate
This is true. Even when I was doing 160+km for my weekly commute, I would arrive at work sweaty if I rode at a decent pace.

Don't be obtuse user if you're biking more than a couple miles you are going to sweat regardless of fitness level, especially if you're doing hills. What would you consider appropriate clothing for biking in a snowstorm?

Layer up buddy.

Attached: snow.jpg (3382x2255, 1.51M)

I live in California and everything is way too far apart for cycling.

My school (the only one in the area with my program) is 27 miles away and a 2 and a half hour ride.

Because I walk pretty much everywhere. Feels good to not live in Burgerstan and actuallly being able to walk to places.

I have the confidence to know all following posts will be shit. How's it feel to get postmogged?

Just make sure the clothes you wear have breathable back and youll be fine.

Attached: reality.jpg (399x287, 72K)

t. fattie

post body

t. poorfag

I have never seen it explained why cycling (and its associated apparel) is 'gay' other than presumably fatties/permabulkers afraid of how they look in skintight clothing

Move closer

am Dutch, cycle pretty much everywhere. Just getting to the gym and back is 40 minutes of cardio. Feels kinda nice.

Fag

>bip sip
Look tardo, you have got to stop talking. It is fucking awful. Please go back to whatever shit hole you came from.

Attached: 1553670844062.jpg (563x651, 226K)

same, basically cycling 30+ minutes every day

It's the fatties who suck at cardio getting jealous

Does it even count as cardio if I barely sweat?

At least you have hills.

Attached: 5EyCq.jpg (800x539, 96K)

Because i don't want to be killed by a fucking idiot in their Toyota, OP.

You're more likely to die biking a mile than driving drunk without your seatbelt the same distance

Because I need my legs 5 times a week in training

ive been riding for 17 years and i've only ever been cut off once and hit the side of the car but i was fine.

I live twenty miles from work in an area with unpredictable weather and tornadoes. I regularly visit clients on loose gravel roads. My vehicle has been paid off for three years and has another 100,000 miles before it gets to an unreliable state. I don't live in a communist state or country that makes me pay for parking. I also am a man so I know how to fix my vehicle.

Press R to raise your hand if you have NEVER want to hit a bike rider with your car.

> Says he's a man
> Afraid of the weather
> Thinks 20 miles is far
> Afraid of literal pebbles

Attached: a bit nippy.jpg (705x462, 76K)

>I live in a shit state
>Ahahah you live in a non-shit state ? You fag

Not gunna happen.

Cause I don't have time to be cycling all the way to work or the gym, when I could be spending the extra time with my fiancee.

I guess if you have nothing else in your life, you could waste more time commuting places, but then you may as well just walk/run there, cause that's completely free so it's better than cycling.

Can't perform my job if its gonna spend 15 hour a day riding my fucking bike to peoples farms showing up looking like a fucking piece of shit faggot hippie.

I hope these asshats get hit by a plow.

>Wanting to waste about 3 hours of your day for a round trip to work instead of 40-60 minutes depending on speed limits

wew lad. Must be fun having no life

God I like not living in a shit place where everything noteworthy is 10 kilometers away and I would constantly need to spend every saturday whining against the increase of gas price.

Feel good having everything you need in your week within 30 minutes of leisury biking.

Because it's dangerous. People literally try to run you off the road even when you're obeying every traffic law and being courteous.

I bike commuted every day for 2 years in college. I would never do it again unless I had no other choices or I lived in some soulless techy corporate suburb with dedicated bike roads.

I live in the breadbasket of the world. You'd probably starve if it weren't for this shit place.

Gas prices? Americans aren't cucked by gas prices.

>mfw the country I live in is so small and congested biking is often faster for distances up to 20km
That, or for distances

>10 km
>Whining about gas prices

You might not live in real America, son

>be a bit fat
>wanted to get Jow Forums
>went on a strict 6 meals a day instead of 7
>stand up for the chair 5 times and go to the shit for 3 times
>walked 2 miles
>drunk only 3 bottles of DIET cola today
>mfw still fat
wtf Jow Forums you lied to me

Attached: fat.png (765x758, 35K)

What country?

How far do you live from work user?

Besides, speed limiters are soon going to be fitted on all new cars (and old cars will be phased out/banned due to emissions).

I have a hard tail mtb I commute every day al year all weather.
Best shit ever especially I recommend getting a mountain bike since they go everywhere, through mud and snow and you can go down stairs and you won't break the wheels by jumping on curbs.
I also live in Denmark and we have god like infrastructure for cycling.

''mom'' = your hand

to bang your your hand? Hmmm