Rather than inducing vomiting after a binge

Rather than inducing vomiting after a binge
Is there a way to induce nausea to prevent a binge in the first place?

Attached: 8e31521b61c03d85caf95b0a7e7199301530572256_large.png (200x200, 59K)

Have you tried just not being a fat useless cunt with no self control and even less self worth?

Use your rational ability to not eat when binging

>Inb4 "I'm actually a monkey who will eat too much unless repeatedly shocked because I can only respond to physical punishment instead of a recognition of long-term goals"

read the /fph/ thread

Yeah look at yourself in the mirror lol

Drink one of those nasty slim fast shakes and you won't want to eat for the rest of the day. Theres also korean snacks that induce a feeling of fullness and slight nausea to force you not to eat.

drink bleach

Hunger control is something you have to learn and ease yourself into, and it would serve you better long-term to do so

>Theres also korean snacks that induce a feeling of fullness and slight nausea to force you not to eat.
What they called?

work on fixing your ed instead of looking at how to worsen it you fucking subhuman, if you want to die that badly just wither away instead of making people aware of your pathetic, meaningless existence by making a fucking thread retard

>fat
>subhuman behavior patterns
>animeposter

Yep, it all checks out

Instead of binging and purging, what you do is:

1. Take a bite of whatever delicious food you are eating.
2. Chew it and savor the flavors and mouth feel.
3. When you are about to swallow, spit the mouthful of food into the bin.
4. Drink some water to simulate swallowing and filling of the stomach.
5. Repeat.

Smoking tobbacco.
Pure liquorice nibs.
Tee tree oil chew sticks.

Look in the mirror.

>Smoking tobbacco.
Don't do this. Chew nicotene gum instead. It's safer, cheaper, and only as addictive as caffeine.

Don't rationalize bulimia

Is there some sort of baseline cutoff where you've actually reached a level of stupidity that is unsalvageable

Not nausea related, but increasing the protons in your meals will curb feelings of hunger. Probably a better choice in the long run rather than preemptively punishing yourself.

Purchase less food.

This

protons = satiation
electrons = hunger

Thus: maximize proton intake for best results.

konjac is what i think they're talking about

fpbp

Just eat like a bite of high meat

Attached: C9BDE017-FDC5-40D2-A589-B18E6C521870.jpg (640x480, 42K)

You're supposed to use your fucking brain to do that, OP. Nausea is your body telling you something is already wrong, that you've already eaten something you shouldn't or that you have a bacterial infection or something.

You're supposed to use reason, logic and self-control to prevent things in advance. Tell yourself that you don't really want to eat that thing because you don't want to deal with the aftermath. Then proceed not to eat it.

Why havent the normies caught on to subatomic particle dietetics?

i am a very bad binge eater. sometimes i eat up to 3000 excess calories a day.

i have a pet baby snake and sometimes he regurgitates mice that are partially digested

what i do is scoop one up in a spoon and i put it inside my mouth without touching it and eventually my tongue grazes against it and i instantly hurl

pic related but more pink and sinewy as its skin is mostly peeled off, its the only thing that works consistently

Attached: arabs-today-661.jpg (590x350, 81K)

forgot to mention the mice are cut into thirds while frozen, so guts are usually hanging out

i keep one wrapped in tinfoil in the back of my fridge in case i need to vom