Guy heaven gym concept

>entire gym is tile and masonry. Lighting is by fire and skylights
>only oly lifting platforms and freeweights no machines at all of any kind.
>some atlas stone lifting areas for the grugs
>a alter at the center of the gym that is elevated like a pyramid about 5-10 feet above the rest of the gym floor exclusively for men trying to make PR's.No weights on the platform they have to bring them up the pyramid.Everyone watches the man succeed or fail.
>uniforms are REQUIRED everyone has to wear a toga or loin cloth. underwear is banned
>outside of the fitness center and beyond the changing room is the olde style spa/pool/sauna/steam facility
>you have to be naked or wear a towel.
>anybody caught wearing clothes in the bathing/spa area is bullied in latin that is taught for free for paying members in the ampitheater (no movies or TV screens only actual live performances by local theater fags and philosophy students who can larp)
>the bathroom has chisels and you are allowed to carve graffiti but it has to be in latin and has to be sex/fart/poop related.
>the bathroom has modern plumbing but there are no stalls its just a long bench and you have to shit in front of everyone and pooping is once again a social experience.
>The entire staff is women under the age of 30 and they are paid extremely well. They have to be attractive ala hooters and they are attentive to your weightlifting needs and will spot and encourage you. If you attempt any sexual activities or try to fraternize with the women , they will all be called into the room to point and laugh and bully you like a nightmare out of highschool. This is gym policy and keeps the women safe and the men focused on fitness.
>Combat area for settlement of all disagreements
>ultimate goal of the gym is to become so physically superior that you can stealthily take one of the gym nymphs sexually like the spartans killed the slaves and get away with it without being caught.

Attached: 12648245-roman-lady-relaxes-by-pool-in-ornate-roman-bath-house.jpg (1300x866, 235K)

bump

>mfw I love in Rome and places like this acyually exist

Attached: italia.png (4496x4328, 183K)

all mosaic

Attached: piscina mosaico foro italico.jpg (550x412, 69K)

luccy boi! :D

Attached: IMG_20190211_112834.jpg (744x593, 51K)

>ywn be able to admire the DVX's creations before lifting
how can the rest of the world cope

Attached: stadio olimpico DVX.jpg (2000x616, 262K)

What about facepulls?

>The Jow Forums gang goes to heaven

I'll go fags
>homeqym
>nobody except me is allowed
there you go

youtubers are banned

You posted this the other day. Everyone overwhelmingly agreed that this sounds extremely gay. Tweak it to be less faggy and it could be cool though. There is absolutely no reason to do half the shit you thought of like no dividers between toilets. It doesn’t provide a social benefit.

That being said if you launched this as a sort of top tier athlete/Olympic training grounds you could charge ridiculous fees to train there and you’d make money just because dumb rich people would want to train purely because of the exclusivity. $250/month or $75 for a week pass.

no common pooping. in fact only urinals, shit at home you animal

Sounds pretty gay

>$250 a month
Equinox already charged about that much in some markets. This would be way more expensive just for the building and maintenance and exclusivity you’d need for it to not be overrun.

i would go there. Also no toilet rolls,the poop in your anus is used to lubricate the squat plug. Also homosex. lots of it. and no weights, just linen sheats at the bathroom floor where men can make brotherly love. actually its not a gym, its just a public bathroom with gay sex.

>uniforms are REQUIRED everyone has to wear a toga or loin cloth. underwear is banned
>you have to be naked or wear a towel.
>anybody caught wearing clothes in the bathing/spa area is bullied
>the bathroom has chisels and you are allowed to carve graffiti but it has to be in latin and has to be sex/fart/poop related.
>>the bathroom has modern plumbing but there are no stalls its just a long bench and you have to shit in front of everyone and pooping is once again a social experience.
>The entire staff is women under the age of 30 and they are paid extremely well. They have to be attractive ala hooters and they are attentive to your weightlifting needs and will spot and encourage you. If you attempt any sexual activities or try to fraternize with the women , they will all be called into the room to point and laugh and bully you like a nightmare out of highschool. This is gym policy and keeps the women safe and the men focused on fitness.
What is the name of this fetish?

only a couple of days old and I already love this pasta

I would only do romanian deadlifts naked there haha got to hit those hams and glutes

Attached: tmp731065956050141186.jpg (1240x745, 566K)

>everyone agreed

no

>gym
So lifting...
>ultimate goal of the gym is to become so physically superior that you can stealthily take one of the gym nymphs sexually like the spartans killed the slaves and get away with it without being caught
>ultimate goal
...for women

Attached: Out lifting for girls.png (756x614, 461K)

thats sounds pretty fucking gay OP

Attached: 1552434907926.jpg (200x200, 15K)

>The entire staff is women
that's were you lost me. No women in Guy Heaven gym

Attached: 1544475243260.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

>women present
>have to be naked

people accuse me of being gay when i make this thread but immediately sperg out at hot girls running around encouraging you

pretty based, wish we could go back to roman times

Gay historical cosplay, sounds like.

precisely because theyre distracting to non-fags
would you really trust a stupid cunt to spot for you as well?

complete separation of men and women in the gym.
>b-but youre gay if you don't want women around
I go to the gym to workout with my bros and talk about men-related topics. I don't want some stupid, vapid, lu lu wearing THOT to distract me

Attached: 1543697408680.png (500x647, 139K)

Only dicklets and guys suppressing homosexual thoughts are afraid of seeing other men nude

Only faggots think not wanting to see naked dudes is being afraid of seeing naked dudes. Kinda like the misnomer of “homophobia”; it’s not fear, it’s disgust.

no homo I would be down with the whole nude/toga thing but he lost me when he said pissing and shitting was a social experience

How do you keep it from turning into the local gay club?

>implying that isnt the intention

I like lat pulldowns and cable rows, add those as far as machines goes.
Add Greek, German and Hebrew to the languages.
Cooking and food center.

Attached: entrance-to-an-ancient-gymnasium-by-giovanni-battista-piranesi-from-picture-id541323239.com_photos_e (549x390, 91K)

wow this is gay
romans litterally fucked guys and little boys
SAGE
A
G
E

Homosexuality

How are you going to train effectively in a toga?

i dont lift heavy so i would only need assist not somebody to pull 300 pounds off my chest

this
or distract my friends. Women tend to ruin good bro talk, since some bros cant do the "bros b4 hoes"

Hyper-sexualized people like y'all can't separate sexual environments from non-sexual environments when nudity is involved.