Whats a good sport other than lifting?

Whats a good sport other than lifting?

Attached: 1527377855969.jpg (750x969, 199K)

Walking

10,000 steps a day

Killing r9k faggots

Rugby

The one you enjoy doing.
Lifting isn't a sport unless you're competing in powerlifting, weightlifting, or strongman.

Golf. It takes some extreme dedication. Getting decent at golf is way harder than getting Jow Forums so it goes well with the disciplined mindset.

Also its full of successful white people and chads.

Attached: golf.jpg (1080x1303, 174K)

Racquetball, for fun and cardio

What a terrible disappointing ass

>Whats a good sport other than lifting?
other than lifting things up? hmmm... i really like pushing things down too.

dont forget
>pulling things towards yourself

Get used to it. 90% of those "thicc high test XD snifff" asses look exactly like this one when they're not squeezed into designer gym leggings or high-waisted thongs, pushing their hips back, and adding filters.

One of the many sins of this decade is that we started rewarding women for being fat.

Bouldering
>No expensive meme gear to suck up your bucks
>No equipment reducing the load on your muscles

Men have always preferred bouncy perky round asses to flat flabby long ones.
Sorry man. I agree that the hightest movement has gone too far, but you're insane if you don't see the appeal of a round perky ass.

Agreed, but large asses are rarely firm. Also you're being unreasonable, she had to drive her hips towards her target for the downswing and finish so there are few other positions that would result in a flatter ass.

That's a pose, not a swing. Imagine who finishes a swing with their feet at such wonky angles and with their arms completely lax.
Large asses can be firm if they are large from muscle. And they don't need to be firm all the way through- just enough muscle to keep the natural jiggly fat up and prevent it dropping down. Thus, you have a perky, bouncy large round ass.
Girl in your pic has no ass muscle and pancake ass. She is abandoned by God.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her foot position. Her left foot is pointing out because she lifted her heel on the backswing. Her arms are relaxed because she just finished the swing and dropped them down, also normal, some people even twirl the club and shit like that.

Asses aside, learn to golf.

MMA.

Most every guy prides himself in being able to fight to some capacity, particularly "gym rats," so why not actually learn to fight?

>lifting
>sport
lmao

Basketball for cardio

that's a small benis

this desu

This.
I play for my University and it's an excellent balance of cardio, lifting, and not being a pussy. Also the social aspect is great too, I've met some of my best friends through rugby

this and swimming. No need to lift.

Injury risk is too high. Everyone that I know playing rugby is constantly injured. Not worth it unless you get paid for it.

>that tiny needle dick

lol

Sprint swimming, 50/100/200m freestyle and butterfly. If you want to go fast lifting is a perfect complement.

I can recommend HEMA/Longsword fencing. It helps with building coordination and speed in muscles. Also it builds a strong core and pose.

Honestly the only people I know who have injuries from rugby are the ones who would take too much time off without conditioning and lifting and then play a match. But that's just from what I've seen

I just joined the cricket team.
And the climbing club.
And if i can get the time off work the boxing club is meant to be good.
There's a table tennis club I want to join as well for the cardio.

Attached: 1545559506757.jpg (1000x666, 51K)

That means that everyone you know who plays rugby is in shit shape, make your friends do their conditioning

Hockey

Attached: Marty-St-Louis-jacked.jpg (809x960, 33K)

The people who I know play rugby include an international level player with a 260kg backsquat.

Ice hockey is the ideal sport. Get to stay on a perma-bulk. You look thicc with huge legs plus all women love it since it seems exotic.
It also lets you outmog and flex on people by playing an expensive exclusive sport and you don't have to compete with jacked black dudes that are stronger and faster than you.

Attached: cb.jpg (480x480, 43K)

name?

very tiny bepis

plus you get to beat the shit outta people

I also know players who play at the international level and they are not riddled with injury. It's true people get injured but they're far better off than a pro football player

Also define "injured" for me. Injured to me means they cannot play until healed. And if the people you know are constantly getting injured then they should stop playing

bjj
>fun
>strength has a good carryover
>normies and girls think its cool to know a martial art
>lots of adult beginners
>its enjoyable to know how to fight

>Comparing pajama cuddling to fighting

Attached: 20190102_202915.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

I'm pretty good at golfing actually. I don't twirl my club around after a swing or pull my elbows into my hips though. That must be an east coast thing. Sounds p gay.

I dont either, but some "people" do.

big assumption. The most clear and simple explanation is that she is yet another girl with a weirdly long pancake ass.

This

>One of the many sins of this decade is that we started rewarding women for being fat.
PREACH, also giving them voting rights

wew that dick looks smaller than mine , and i have one of 3cm

Nice body still.

Pickup basketball is nice but if you live in a diverse area get ready to deal with some real ooking and eeking if you catch my drift

Attached: thumbs_up_orang.jpg (380x253, 77K)

Damn I wish I could see this pic from the back.

>see OP pic
>think "man, /tv/ is much gayer than usual"
>continue browsing
>realize I'm on Jow Forums
What is happening to me, bros.

>Rugby
>Golf

I have played both. Golf, while potentially enjoyable, is a colossal waste of time and money. And it's not that hard to get decent at it if you're physically fit, have the time to practice regularly, and can pay out the ass for top tier instruction. It's basically a "sport" for either rich kids with no job, or rich retirees with no job.

Rugby is much less of a pain in the ass to get into. You just need football cleats (this holds true for Americans and Europoors), a $10 mouth piece from Wal Mart, and maybe $15 rugby shorts from the internet. And to be in really good shape. Past that, 80% of rugby skills are tossing a ball to someone 15 feet from you, and running into people. You can become D1 decent at a lot of positions in a couple of months with regular practice if you're a good athlete.

>That's a pose, not a swing. Imagine who finishes a swing with their feet at such wonky angles and with their arms completely lax.

A lot of people will set up with their front foot turned slightly out in order to turn their hips through the ball more freely. I'd to it some on drives. She hit the ball, and after her follow through was complete brought her arms down into a relaxed position instead of holding them wrapped around her head like Michelle Wie.

What I'd like to know is what driving range has trees in the middle of it that appear to be 100 yards from the tee boxes.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with her foot position. Her left foot is pointing out because she lifted her heel on the backswing.

1.) Lifting your heel during the backswing isn't going to cause your foot to open up. Throwing all of your weight into the heel as you slide away from the ball and "spin out" will cause the front of your foot to leave the ground as you swing through.
2.) Don't pick your heel off the ground on the backswing. You aren't good enough to get away with it. Only Jack was that good.

swimming
kill the faggots
that guy lifts/takes steriods

youre my forever boy

What is the scenario in the above pic? Is this some weird CFNM thing? Why is an athletic man wearing a thong and high socks and nothing else in front of a small group of women and old farts? I am perplexed.

bouldering or climbing

this desu

if you're into the biomechanical side of lifting, grappling has efficiency and leverage problems to be solved for basically infinite positions against a thinking opponent

Also you get to chimp out

its sports gear

service rifle

Attached: DSC_2737.jpg (1200x795, 475K)

Cmon, in what sport do men wear womens underwear?

Lifting isn’t a sport

>tfw will never be mired that hard while I strip in public

My physique is really good but I have no excuse to take my clothes off.

Attached: 1543859855867.png (657x527, 341K)

Lmfao I legit though he was a midget. Just looked it up 5’8? Yeah fucking right

>and you don't have to compete with jacked black dudes that are stronger and faster than you.

Sums up all hockey players desu. Scared boys afraid of chad and Tyrone

Note that it takes years to be able to skate with good players. Then add body contact and puck skills at ridiculous speeds.

It might be enough to work on power skating for a while.

you do realize that any actual competition talks a lot of dedication to master?
golf is probably the only thing *you* tried outside of lifting

If you haven’t been playing hockey since like 8 or 9 is too late for you. Almost impossible to “get into”

look at the ground he wore multiple layers on top of it and its not even a thong, more like a speedo

Young girl in the background mirin hard

Good bod but damn his dick is small