Gf is a gym thot

>gf is a gym thot

Attached: 35B60616-BBDE-41C9-BD94-F41BD2A7DF54.jpg (600x630, 30K)

Post her pic so I can fa.. I mean see

Is she just attractive and in the gym or is she a ho of another level?

You faggots would ruin a good thing and spam her insta with this thread

She’s attractive in the gym but she will sometimes put her shirt in a knot to show off her stomach
She will also go and take photos once a week in the gym to post to insta

Fat larping cunt

then go to the gym with her, nerd

99% she is cheating on you while you here frog posting like a moron

but hey, we all gotta settle for something right

That's dangerous. Avoid

>the girl you masturabte to and have never talked to is a gym thot
Fixed

We’ve been dating for like 4 months

What’s she studying or is she working? How dumb is she.

Depends. Is OP over six foot? If not he hunny cent getting cucked

Just break up and find some other chicks, I don't get why people are reluctant to break up.

She’s a nurse

oh no no no no

OP you're a young guy, let me clue you in.

You're got some progress about you, you're working hard to achieve your goals, you've fucked 5 girls or so in the past 3 months.... then waaaalaaa!! There's a girl you ACTUALLY like. It's always this ACTUALLY word. I ACTUALLY like her.

Here's what you're going to find a year down the road from now

1> All of the truths you never said will surmount and come out in negative nasty ways. Like the fact that she's a gym thot, clearly advertising herself sexually, which is an automatic dump/never date
2> You'll realize having a girlfriend is fully retarded, there's next to 0 advantages, all of the advantages there are, you could get without being in a relationship and not putting alllllllllll of your dependency on one girl

3> There was nothing at all fucking special about this girl. All you've done is wasted a year.

If you're out of the honeymoon phase at 4 months, guess what op, it'll never work. Relationships never get better. You say things yuo can't take back, you hold them an arms length away, and you just grow hating eachother more and more.

So OP, you can waste a year right now, or you can cut it off, however painful it is.

and NEVER EVER EVER move in with her!

based and redpilled

Samefag

And OP, it's ok buddy. This happens with every guy. Every single man above the age of 25 has had this experience.

You start making waves in the world, start stepping up, you think you're stud mcdaddy, you fuck maybe 3-5 girls thinking you're the men of all men, girls are liking you, you're seeing them casually, then you meet a girl who is "the hottest" girl who has ever taken an interest in you.

What do you say about this girl? You ACTUALLY like her. In reality, she chooses you, you don't have any choice in the matter because you aren't good with girls.

And then what. You have a little 3-6 month honeymoon phase. You realize you're both young people who still have lots of life left to live, all of the small things you never had the balls to say pile up, resentment breeds, trust issues manifest, then there's big explosive arguements whenever alcohol is involved and you have big melt downs with one another until the two of you realize it's too toxic for you to be with one another anymore.

Again. You'd have to be the most unsympathetic human in the world to have not had this experience. It's natural bro.. We've all been there.

You don't have to repeat the same mistakes.

If you're having these doubts now, and even worst you're not verbalizing these doubts to her so you guys can remedy the issue.. There's absolutely nothing good that can come of it.

If your girlfriends still taking "sexy" photos at the gym, shes immature and dumb as fuck, nowhere near ready for a relationship.

But this shit will persist because neither of you have the balls to put your foot down and tell the other that that's not what they want for themselves. There's no honesty and integrity and strong boundaries.

Again, happens to us all. I'm sure you'll end up doing the same stupid shit even after me telling you about it step by step.

Lmao

no. white people need more babies.
find a women that wants that