VEGAN GENERAL

there is absolutely nothing natural about modern meat edition

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Veganism is the healthiest, environmental friendliest, in short best diet for humans.

There is absolutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet. Everyone who tells you otherwise is too dumb to use google.

Meateaters and vegetarians allowed as long as they remain civil and won't push their morally unacceptable eating habits.

Attached: 1542579038932.jpg (453x604, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drlwilson.com/Articles/FRUIT.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that "being natural" is in and of itself not relevant to health.

Been Vegan 3 years, gyming now for 1 year and have very good gains. I laugh when people start shilling for the carnivore diet when there is no scientific studies to back up any positive health effects. All they can do is spam sv3rig or whatevers biased videos, and link anecdotal stories from people. I don't doubt it can be healthy in the short term, but in the long term it fucks everything up.

Go look up the 100s of vegan bodybuilders and studies ffs

idiot

Attached: meat eater logic.jpg (640x677, 157K)

>there is absolutely nothing natural about modern meat edition
There's hardly anything "natural" about modern fruits and vegetables, either.

>Veganism is the healthiest
So healthy, vegan babies DIE of malnutrition.
It's not the right diet to bulk and grow either.

Explain yourself.

Do you have a map for the nutritional content of the chicken breast with the same timeframe?

Explain what? Your produce has been selectively bred and modified, just like OPs chicken, and coated in chemicals, just like OPs chicken has been injected with chemicals.
I'm not telling you to not be vegan, just that accusing modern meat industry of being "unnatural" is disingenuous if you're not going to attack agriculture as a whole, vegetables and fruits included.

Soil quality has fallen so far in the last 50 years, due to chemical use killing all the microbiology that is supposed to support plants, that vegetables today are basically empty of nutrients. If you ever try home grown fruit or veg, you can tell instantly they are 10x more nutritious and tasty. Vegans eat cardboard.

t. gardener and soil scientist

basically what said.

You cant come on here being all high and mighty pretending to know whats best for yourself when you dont even know that theres nothing "natural" about fruit. Still doesnt make it bad to eat, though.

Attached: chickens.png (453x525, 219K)

Vegan for 3 months here, and I can’t believe how I thought I would miss animal products.
I eat a shit-ton of awesome tasting food daily just to keep myself from losing weight.
I’ve been cooking home-made meals for dinner and school lunches every damn day and I’ve started seriously leveling up my cooking skills.
I’ve gotten a vegan, wholesome, positive-minded, future-housewife-tier gf who studies to be a clinical nutritionist who I love with all my heart.
Placebo or not, I feel healthier and frankly, superior to the old me now. It’s been an amazing year thus far, God knows I needed it.

>the virgin natty
>the chad fraud

This sounds like a thing you would read in reddit.

Just gonna pretend fruits and vegetables being grown in synthetic chemical laden fertilizers and doused in pesticides ain't a thing eh?

omnivore here
could you recommend me some basic yet satiating vegan recipes? I feel like experimenting, but since I never explored your cuisine, I don't know how to give it a proper spin

>Appealing to naturalism

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Watch these documentaries:

Health - What the health, Forks over knives
Ethics - Earthlings, Dominion
Environment - Cowspiracy

here

Attached: 1533922516472.png (800x800, 524K)

Is your wifes boyfriend vegan, too?

how to eat fruit and vegetable meals without spending the rest of the day shitting liquid?

>there is absolutely nothing natural about modern all food edition
ftfy

I went vegan for a year. The initial feeling of lightness and health is real. However I think this has more to do with a cleansing of the body of heavy meat, a bit like fasting.

Your energy levels will drop so slowly that you won't notice it. Then a year from now you'll be lying on your couch all weekend, wondering why you're so tired all the time.

Perhaps organically grown heritage veg would sustain you better, but modern vegetables are bred to grow on nutrient poor soil. But all that means is you're living on nutrient poor vegetables.

>36g Protein (better to have less at breakfast due to protein overhydration anemia)
C O P E
O
P
E

That’s ok if you think that. I just wanted to share my good feels ITT, in a small part because of veganism.

>listing slowing hearth rate and fat in bloodstream as a downsides
That happens with every fucking meal.

No, but we don't mind.
I does bring up a philosophical issue, though. My gf says it's okay to swallow semen on a vegan diet, but I still feel bad when I do.

Nice pics and time stamp

>shitting liquid

There you have it. Eating meat has rotten your internal organs so they cannot even properly digest fruits and vegetables anymore.

The lightness is because you start cannibalizing your own organs and flesh. Yeah, you're right it's like fasting, because fasting = starvation.

>vegan tries to preach about not being natural

Attached: 150899956682.jpg (262x365, 74K)

>be the only known intelligent species in the universe
>complain about something being unnatural
Haha, get the fuck out of here

Thanks for the laugh user.

Attached: 1552853909893.jpg (292x257, 16K)

INSTANT DIARRHEA

Attached: 1551362507766.jpg (401x401, 18K)

pretty expensive, sadly

>caring more about money than your own health

You deserve your heart attack by 30, fucking meatcuck.

>vegetables cause issues
>it must be somehow meat's fault
kek

>meatcuck breakfast
I'll give you my breakfast faggot, listen carefully.
>half kg of raw beef liver
>10 eggs
>leave this in room temperature for an hour
>eat the liver
>drink the eggs
That's it. I could wreck your vegan pussy so hard with this meal, that you would want more of my semen.

>What the health
This is so shitty even other vegans made videos debunking it.

Good bait

but stressing myself over being out of money all the time due to expensive nutrition won't be good for my health either

I can't believe vegans would oppose this.

Eat more chicken! Promote SCIENCE and BIODIVERSITY!

Attached: bringing them back.jpg (1500x604, 174K)

They're not supposed to digest fruit and vegetables. That's why vegans are all low energy and weak.

Every time I meet an obnoxious vegan IRL I just increase my meat intake to cover for them :^)

Justify drinking milk

Attached: 1489137589547.jpg (600x600, 57K)

There is also nothing natural about broccoli, or modern bananas. Morals also don't exist and are man-made, as evidenced by the fact they strangely don't apply to lions. So by default veganism is the most unnatural diet. And a cult.

>no scientific studies
That's where you are wrong kiddo, but keep deluding yourself.

>I laugh when people start shilling for the carnivore diet when there is no scientific studies to back up any positive health effects
Yeah, I mean, there's only indigenous populations who subsisted entirely on meat for thousands of years and the fact that civilized humans' health has been steadily decaying for the past century at the same time that they consume more grains and less meat (correlation not being necessarily causation, but many times pointing in the direction of and all that).
But yeah, other than that, you're prolly right.

based, this is what we should aspire as a society, when did we lose our faith in space and dinosaurs?

Attached: 1552327202730.png (784x645, 36K)

Attached: 1525937703428.jpg (640x675, 62K)

>omg cells! icky!
you know fruit has cells and feces as well user?

Its delicious and makes vegans buttmad

The plants you consume were literally fertilized by putting shit in the soil.

>I need meat for my protein

Any other excuses for eating meat?

Attached: 1485592374591.jpg (720x540, 47K)

>vegan babies
What does that even mean? Babies drink breast milk. Do you think vegan mothers can't produce good breast milk or what?

What if I cut the fat off the steak, fag

buying chicken right now

>100 calories of meat vs 100 calories of fucking cabbage
>reasonable portion of meat vs trashbag full of disgusting shit

God I hate vegans

and how BIG is 100cal of cabbage you headass

Also this is Jow Forums - Chicken, no one here eats steak.

*disclaimer: you have to consume 2-3 full cabbages to get 100 calories

Pedro here.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Watercress have only 2.3 grams of protein per 100 grams. And I bet a good bunch of those don't have complete aminoacids.

Attached: khe.png (282x800, 23K)

When sharing blatant lies, you don’t serve the cause, sir.

Attached: BEB09E10-2724-4277-AE9E-B26F89F3035A.png (2048x1536, 962K)

drlwilson.com/Articles/FRUIT.htm

>Nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet
How about some fucking calories?
If I’m bulking and eating relatively clean (chicken, lean meats, pasta, rice, vegetables, etc) I have to shovel food down my throat to the point of feeling massively overstuffed 27/7, how the fuck could I get protein in from vegetables and shit?

maybe french cows have more protein

I get what you’re getting at. I’m still a DYEL, but I was that before as well
(you)
Sorry to hear that, man. Did you check your blood? If not then it’s hard to rule out something as simple as lacking vit-D. Anyways, plants in general are more nutrient dense than animal products, while not as energy dense. That’s at least the rule of thumb.

>vegan breakfast
>eggs

Here's an idea, OP: next time, don't make your thread so inflammatory right from the get go. Then maybe it won't be derailed quite as quickly.

Just a thought.

It's per 100kcal ;^))

there's ower fifteen noootrients you cannot get from plants. what the fuck do you naht unerstaand?
hehe.
*exhales*
wegans are the most matherfacking stoopid people on the planet.
eating green leaves, purple sludge. farting all day because of de fiber.
they *literally* facking stink.
literally.
hehe. ahhhh.
where in nature do you find broccoli?
huh?
n o w h e r e.
because it *literally* kills cells! dat says it all.
hehe.
thanks for watching.

Attached: hehe.jpg (900x900, 79K)

>drinking pus is bad
>drinking growth hormone is bad
>taking tiny quantities of antibiotics is bad
>drinking tiny quantities of feces is bad
>cholesterol, calories and fat are bad
>drinking calcium leeches calcium from bones, even when nothing you digest touches your fucking bones
>not cultivating your immune system

Not gonna make it. You'll touch some soil with your dainty indoor hands and die of the flu.

Not condoning veganism but a good trick to getting in that trashbag is to blend that shit up in a hihg power blender and drink that shit in one fowl swoop

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 22K)

literally nobody measures protein per unit of energy you massive black whore

Look at the pic again, it literally says
>per 100 Calories

Of course that doesn't make any sense and is completely retarded, but I just wanted to point that out.

also vegetables literally grow in soil full of shit

Spot on

That only makes it worse, retard.

>professional gardener working outside all year
>lacking vitamin D
>telling a professional horticulturalist about plants

Wrong and wrong. As I explained here modern vegetables are cardboard. Cultivate plants to live on iron-poor soil, and all you get is iron-poor plants.

Good vegan protein sources? I'm really struggling with my protein intake.

This just proves that vegans will fall for anything.
100g of kale is like 3-5 bags worth. Plus you wont absorb most of the protein from it because its indigestible. It would just give you extreme gas and liquid shits.

lol the guys dumb, but so are you guys for not being able to read this chart is per 100 calories not 100g.

But thats why the poster was retarded, 100 calories can be an insane amount in terms of weight depending on the veg, for kale thats like 250g or such, for lettuce it would be a bath tub full. Even mushrooms are about 16 calories per 100g - and they are a high protein veg, but yeah instead of eating one chicken breast you have to eat a whole field.

*Slow claps*

Nuts and seeds are legit.
Also oats and whole grain pasta.

Shit and dead bodies. Without carcasses the soil is infertile for plants.

>Nuts and seeds are legit.
My macros are going to be really fat heavy though. Maybe I need to start eating tofu.

>My macros are going to be really fat heavy though

So up your cardio. Pick up some LISS running.

Why do all vegans look sick? If a vegan says that he is doing this because they care about animals that's ok but saying you are doing it for health reasons you are fool of shit. You can see 100 studies that shows a vegan diet to be superior but take a look at vegans and tell me they are healthy. I wonder if those studies are even close to reality or environmentalist shill.

Attached: 1552914372765.png (2048x2048, 804K)

not vegan, but you could buy vegan protein powder and mix it with almond milk or oats

100 calories of steak is one mouthful. 100 calories of cabbage is about 3 cabbages.

This. When I was vegan I was made of glass. I feasted on meat one day and felt 100x stronger immediately.

You can bet those studies are financed by agricultural corporate interests and vegans-posing-as-health-concerned groups.

>Why do all vegans look sick?

Because they're literally dying.

This has been done to death, but the short of it:
>turning vegan is great at first, you're watching your diet instead of eating whatever, your health improves
>after a while, you get nutritional deficiencies and start to falter
>over 90% end up giving up on the diet
>studies that show being vegan as being healthy are tainted by healthy user bias
Nothing against you guys' choices, though. It's your life and your health.

I don't care about the calories, but I am concerned that it might not be ideal for my health.

Veganism probably is healthier if you follow a perfect diet your entire life using the highest quality foods from around the world. That's not viable for the vast vast majority of people.

What nutrients are vegans missing? My sister is vegan and she claims that you can get all nutrients on a vegan diet, even showed me statements of health organizations that say so and I don't know how to respond.

>inb4 B12
She takes a supplement

Creatine, cholesterol
Vitamin A, which is an animal hormone.
B6
B12 (supplements don't work)
Vitamin D, Vitamin F, Vitamin K (found in fish)

Health organizations say this stuff because they want to push veganism

>she takes a supplement

Which are never preferable to the real thing and sort of ruins the entire basis of her argument to begin with. Show me the vegan diet that gets you enough B12 with no supplements.

also 99% of """real""" vegans sneak fish and chicken (maybe even bacon) when nobody is watching