1 gram of protein

>1 gram of protein

Attached: GUEST_f5d0cfc3-9d02-4ee0-a6c6-ed5dc09971d1.jpg (488x488, 15K)

>18g of protein

Attached: 13746751-plastic-measuring-scoop-of-white-powder-whey-protein-against-grunge-wood-background.jpg (1300x866, 191K)

>10g of protein

Attached: 098812345.jpg (720x724, 135K)

Why does like 99% of all edible things on earth contain 12039812grams of carbs and fat but barely any fucking protein? Why can't I eat something simple like bread and get 100grams of protein? Fuck this piece of shit planet.

Kill urself

Nitrogen son

Please enlighten me lads

kill your nitrogen son's self

>32g of protein

Attached: wawa02.png (500x375, 108K)

It doesn't.

Meat has protein, beans have protein, cheese, milk, eggs. All protein. Nuts. Protein.

Plus there is nothing wrong with carbs or fats so I don't see what your problem is.

can i just cook ground beef with some pasta tomato sauce and kidney beans?

>14g of protein
>38g of carbohydrates

Attached: blackbeans.png (390x390, 196K)

I mean sure, but drinking coke and eating chocolate is way easier than eating chicken, or really any of the examples you gave. My point is that getting carbs and fats is way easier than protein. I'm so tired of chicken and eggs.

50 gr of protein

Attached: soy-dry-cubes.jpg (1600x1204, 230K)

>17g of protein

Attached: McChicken_Mid_hero.png (700x487, 318K)

>Nature's preworkout

learn to cook other stuff then?

We choose to be fit not because it is easy, but because it is hard.

Patrician

So realy your asking why companies mass produce fat and carb rich food rather than protein rich food?

Fat and carbs are mostly carbon and hydrogen, both of these plats just pull out of the air and water, while protein need nitrogen, which at this point can't be provided by the dirt due to how intense farming has become, we have to actively put nitrogen into food with fertiliser, or feed the carbs to another animal that can make protien, so it's more expensive. Combined with the fact that high sugar and fat foods were realy rare in nature,we evolved to realy like the taste of them so that we would seek them out, so it's easier to get people to buy sugary food, so ironicly this means protien rich food is scarce in processed food because sugar and fatty food used to be scarce in nature.

Plus (((they))) don't want you to eat protien.

Imagine hating the gains birb and it's eggs

>choosing the plebeian banana over the quick, stable blood-sugar honey

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-113606_Gallery.jpg (1080x1078, 303K)

Thank you for the knowledge user.

What an artfully crafted picture, the more I look the more it gives

Air is 78% nitrogen
20% is oxygen
And u talk about extracting carbon and hydrogen from the air

>13g of fiber

#
I meant #

>Wawa
Based

That shit tastes nasty though

How much protein in that n64 game?

God I love em, plain though

Plants can't extract nitrogen from the air, (maybe some exotic ones can idk), the nitrogen needs to be fixed by bacteria (or humans) so it can be absorbed through the roots. There are a lot of projects going on right now to try and genetics engineer crops that can do it, if they succeed the cost of food would literally be halved. After equipment nitrogen fertiliser is the largest expense in farming.

Attached: tiffanyyoungbanana.gif (480x270, 2.62M)

This. I'm really impressed how he managed to clean the tomato sauce jar without seemingly damaging the label. For me, the label always get soggy and ripped while washing and then I have to scrub and clean most of it.

I came

I used to make a pretty tasty pasta with it back when I was piss poor. 50 cents for 50 preoteins...mmmm.

How the hell is that all there is? I bought a pack of sliced roast chicken today that had 44g, actually I lied I bought 2

Congratulations user, you just discovered "chilli"!

have you ever heard of potassium you nigger

that pod racing game was fucking legit, thanks for the memory lane nostalgifeels user

>woke up from my vasectomy to see my whife & her bf surprised me with this!

top fucking kek