Do I have the chad physique ?

Attached: IMG_20190327_163804.jpg (3000x4000, 3.97M)

Thick, tight, solid

>I have chad physique

Attached: D205C35B-9A38-489F-90CE-ABCDC169CB8F.jpg (800x450, 45K)

yes

You look like you just bought supplies to go shoot up a place

lose that bodyfat shave that brow

Honestly you seem completely fucking based

Theres an old saying that goes if you have to ask, no.

mate before you do anything, de-unify your brow. it's embarassing. come back after and ask again, will give a serious reply

Why do all Jews I know have this same bland colour scheme for their house?

yea

Ikea

actual grug

you look like an ukrainian construction worker who has no license for working in the country hes currently in

I'm surprised I didnt take him for a jew until I saw the Hebrew shit. 2/10 made me reply

Attached: schlomo face.png (234x301, 5K)

You’ve got potential

Not at the moment, but there is some potential. Too much estrogen - your limbs, hips and butt look flabby. High test fat Chad would be muscular with bubble gut. And lose the unibrow or at least shift the focus of attention to hairstyle or facial hair because right now you look like an angry retard.

Town rapist mode.

Don’t shave your brow. Pluck it. For real. Do something about that.

Chad potential. Do something about your style. That includes doing something with your hair, your unibrow, and your clothing choices.
Don’t feel bad about what the user’s say, either. I had a friend that looked kinda like you that disappeared for half a year, and came back skinnier and better looking. Then he disappeared for another half a year and came back with a sick haircut and a completely new style. Everybody would always joke that he got sexier every time he came back.

Pretty nice, you look alpha

What's your reps on brow lifts?

Why did you post your school bullie user?