> do hundreds of hours of arduous cardio sessions every week
> strictly keep to a structured meal and diet plan with good macros
> be a minimum of 6ft with a Norwood 0 hairline and a high-earning job
> be outgoing and confident

WOMEN:
> do literally nothing
> eat whatever, whenever, as long as it's not stupid like 5 burgers/day
> maybe do a sit-up at home once every blue moon
> 90% of genetic flaws aren't a problem because its socially expected and encouraged for women to mask flaws with makeup
> no need to earn money; no need to be a minimum height; no hair-loss issues; no need to be a certain personality type

It's fucking bullshit.

Attached: 35432187_1658854864230928_5907940511666143232_n.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

rape

>Women
be literally used up and burned out at 30 desperately looking for someone who can make them a baby, realizing that their biological clock is running out and seeing themselves getting more and more useless with each new generation of girls hitting 18.

Nah, we got bro.

based. men are like wine and woman age like milk.

yeah this. they have a much lower difficulty floor than men but men can cap out so much higher.

If it was easy then it wouldn't be fun.

this guys right dude, just look at the difference between like 25 and 35 year old women.
And see how they act on like tinder and whatever
t. 28 year old guy with +/-5 year age gap on tinder

I used to believe that, now went all „fuck it“ after being in relationships for 10 years total. 2 one night stands last week, made out with a 8/10 yesterday and she asked me for my number and keeps texting me - just because I stopped worrying. Spoiler: I’m only a good otter and king of manlets, just quite confident and extroverted. Not even larping.

Be a man you get yourself a real woman.

Weak nu-males are going to act like weak nu-males and do everything they can to cope.

Build upon yourself continuously and results will always show.

Based 00 is right. Men have to work for what they have. It takes hard work to be successful. But the thing is you can be successful and high-status well into older age. Attractive women have life on easy mode until they're 30 then things start going downhill fast.

He was 40 here

Attached: 15a07279e5755c6f698f05bd5c69cddc.jpg (658x1000, 89K)

That woman spends thousands of hours and dollars (at least) on finding and properly applying dozens of skincare, hair, and makeup products, as well as regular visits to get waxed, get her hair done, nails/manicures/pedicures and god knows what else. Have you ever seen a woman who takes absolute zero care of her body? Even if she’s skinny, if she doesn’t do all that “girl” stuff - they look like men with tits. The only time I truly saw it was in boot camp and it scared me.

True men age better but don't think you'll be getting any prime when you are aged 35-40 unless you are a multi-millionaire or look like Henry Cavill.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 17.22.24.png (677x413, 105K)

men age like wine

Attached: tom brady faces.png (1098x830, 992K)

>minimum of 6ft
nice try manlet

The glass ceiling is real just not how fembots describe it

Attached: D4D01348-F8FF-4FD5-94EB-E2304815E8C4.jpg (720x960, 52K)

>high-earning job
>outgoing and confident
Only necessities.
The rest of cope for lack of these.

Also:
>hundreds of hours of arduous cardio sessions every week
>only 168 hours in a week

hamplanet in 3 years

>while you were out lifting, i mastered the blade

All hail to Gains God

>while your GF was doing cardio I practiced the phalanx

You post one or two examples of men who aged well and of women who didn’t and say that proves your point. Jesus Christ are you people sub 80 iq? It can go either way. Half the guys I see in their late 20’s have already given up completely on grooming and have swollen swaying beer bellies.

But for now she is murder bae

wrong. Male attractiveness peaks far later. You can get great women if you're doing well

Attached: 20180818_FBC544.png (1280x672, 112K)

Fine, men have way more POTENTIAL to stay attractive into their middle ages.
Nigger.

aw boo hoo ;(
want mommy to give you a hug?

only woman i can think of that aged gracefully is jennifer aniston

Not true, my wifes son was born with six pack abs, all he does is play bball and 2K video games and he is already a chad