He fell for the stength training meme

>he fell for the stength training meme

Attached: 98e.jpg (2888x1480, 691K)

>not wanting a big girly butt

God I wish I did

>trains for no reason
Why does this resonate, bros? The only time I've ever trained for myself or some kind of individual purpose (non-related to individual sports like track or a wrestling I mean) my gains were shit. When I was just hammering away, having a good time with zero fucks given, those were the best gains I ever had.

I unironically stopped deadlifting and squatting after 7 months. Fuck this shit adding weight to the bar everyweek grinding my fucking spine.
Got on a bro split with hiit 4 times a week added some l-carbitine and bcaas already lost a pound. And bitches are miring.
Maybe imma train fir strength again next bulking season but fuck squats honestly Im done with that shit

How come squats are so problematic for you?
Squats are the most fun exercise to me, by far

pussy

>bitches are miring

Attached: 1553542863814.jpg (517x766, 79K)

You can have a good body despite eating sometimes crap. Just make sure the crap isn't 99% of your nutrition.

Welcome to IIFYM

>stopped deadlifting and squatting
based

Didn't read the chad ones lol

He probs has a curved spine, and that usually means 1 leg shorter than the other.

the best thing to do wouldn't be to have one or two exercises for strength at the beginning then to finish with more reps like a 4X8 for volume with the last exercises ?

>he fell for the hyperthorpy meme

hes retarded and doesnt know what hes doing
see>>>
women like ass and legs.
faggots like the guys with no legs/ass and all upper body, women hate that
if you want women, do lower body

>woman likes ass and legs faggot
Do you know who else likes ass and legs ? Ye
I still hit legs and have much more fun with it and no i dont have a curved spine or some shit keep on doing your meme lifts nobody gives a fuck about as I shall walk my pump and my glory all over the gym

>women like ass and legs.
women like long legs and a lean ass, not a powershatter fat af disgusting estrogenic lower body centric physique that is universally considered to be unattractive in males.
wide shoulders
big pecs
big arms
big lats
big calves
these are the only muscle groups that make you look menacing and strong and athletic and fit, nothing else matters past dyel status

based, people here that obsess over squat/DL/PL are the ideological descendants of that kid who watched naruto and wanted to be "secretly strong(er than Chad)" despite looking like shit, pure bitter resentful cringe

Based

This is the fitpill. Bro splits are king.

true

also with deep squats you stimulate the production of testosterone

but maybe faggots who skip leg day take steroids and lost the use of their balls.. so who cares.. probably they will take testosterone pills to get an erection in 4-5 years

this. Just look at the statue of David

> big girly but

Sorry brody but I have a big, round, muscled ass. You'd be surprised how much positive female attention you get from women when your glutes are phat enough to assmog women.

That and they are obsessed with the big impressive numbers you can rattle off when talking about their heavy squats and deadlifts, as if they believed having ego numbers on lower-body compound lifts impressed people more than having an aesthetic and balanced body.
I also hate fat retard powerlifters who permabulk and refuse to cut because they'd rather lift 20% more and look like and unfuckable golem than lift marginally less and actually be lean, efficient, and aesthetic.

undeniably BASED and REDPILLED

Attached: IMG_20190127_173252_471.jpg (320x484, 18K)

>faggots like the guys with no legs/ass and all upper body
literally the falsest statement I've ever seen, thick thighs are a must

100% based and redpilled
never would I have expected Jow Forums to garner so much WISDOM

"strength training" is a meme used by coping autists to make themselves feel better than "chad" because they're "stronger than him" (despite having entirely different training routines & diets durrrr)

t. powerlifted for 2 years to cope for my lack of looks with some barbell strength

shit was fucking gay and bluepilled to the maximum level

Attached: IMG_20190226_011919.jpg (885x835, 72K)

>grinding my fucking spine
Foam roll + hang upside down every day
Don't we believe in the SQUAT HORMONEZ here? I do. 3x/week fullbody makes everything grow. Throw in some pullups and dips at the end and you'll get beach muscles.

Also, if you ever need to no homo tackle a dude a 4pl8 squat will help quite a bit

Attached: 1553261409168.jpg (573x960, 65K)

>look athletic
>Not having big legs
Pick one pls

Me and my friend who started lifting together did this, but he took the dark side. He's builtfat and has huge quads from squatting obsessively, but looks worse than me. Whenever people compare us he always makes a big point about how his compound lifts are higher than mine like anyone gives a fuck.

Post body faggot

you need to have PROPORTIONATE legs, for most non-fatass/non-roiders this is achieved in the 2.5-3.5 plates for reps range, or by being athletic and having a sub 12 second 100m, 30+ inch vertical etc etc

But deadlifts and squats are the most fun exercises.

Yea waiting around 3+ minutes between sets is real fun.

>ewwwww, his legs are too big!
t. no girl ever

Attached: 1552897134629.jpg (750x741, 75K)

Well we don't all live in Russia. I like to take my time and squeeze the muscles. It's feels good with heavy weights.

Lmao yea tru I stopped deadlifting and squatting, it's stupid. The whole "muh bruh squatting squirts HGH and test all over your biceps and triceps and makes them huge and you'll be huge and muscular" meme is retarded. Autists on Jow Forums like to strength train cope because they have unasethetic genes and lifts are easy to e-stat

This is the biggest weakling cope thread on Jow Forums yet.

>only 3 min

"Big for nothing" hypertrophy Chad vs the virgin 3/2/1 pyramid sets

>women like fingering asshole

Is this a new fit meme to give newbs chicken proportions? Do you guys skip legs entirely or are you just exaggerating?

Attached: chicken game.jpg (253x395, 34K)

>already lost a pound
One? One pound? Did you take a shit?

the average westerner today has "big legs", big legs don't mean shit at all
it just means they have to walk around moving their fat ass a few times a day
anyone can have big legs, anyone, big upper body is what is impressive to look at, because humans are bipedal and as such barely even use their upper body muscles for anything.
you can be extremely fit and athletic without having big legs

"big legs" is just a fucking cope spread around really fat roiding powerlifters
as long as they're lean with definition no one cares how big they are

Attached: klio.jpg (324x429, 20K)

"chicken" proportions are much more aesthetic than t rex proportions that are so common in strength training circles
big legs not only look bad, but also make life harder, good luck finding trousers that fit, good luck walking around without rubbing your thighs against each other.

Holy moly, this and the lanklet threads are the biggest cope threads I have ever seen. Literally deadlift and squat for 20 to 30 minutes a week each you faggots, it's not that hard.

that's not the point of this thread bro
chad squats and deadlifts but he doesn't obsess over it and he does a lot more work on his arms and calves
squats and deadlifts shouldn't be prioritized, they're a meme

>Imagine skimping through the gym only to look good for the opposite sex and increasing your chances to procreate..
>calling yourself athletic
Never gonna make it

>tfw I've been working out more than a typical Chad does ever since I was a child
>even when I was a child, I already had huge muscles thanks to working out and growing taller and taller at an alarming rate
>they only got even bigger through my teenage years and adulthood while I also grew into a 7'4" hulking mountain of muscle while keeping a cute androgynous girly face, all 100% natty
>I am also great at a variety of sports, especially basketball
I don't get tans during heavy lifts, though, I naturally have very pale skin which I like to keep.
I perfectly balance training between my upper body and lower body, so it would be great, but if I had to prioritize in one section, it would be the upper body.

I have very huge muscles and a flat pancake ass (aka. patrician taste).
It goes really well with my overly long and muscular legs so I prefer having no ass.

>German admixture due to SS
fucking based and saved lmao

I have long muscular legs and wearing shorts is so much better when your legs are muscular.
They're not too big, as to keep them looking aesthetically nice, lithe and long but they're still really big.

I often wear short shorts, especially '70s/'80s basketball shorts and both men and women mire my legs left and right.

I lift for no reason other than its fun and feels good mang. I still track stats cuz its more fun to make progress.

leangains is legit though. Most dudes at the gym are dyel except dudes that follow leangains protocols.

>imagine going to the gym just to get bigger legs and look worse and feel worse on a daily basis just so you can satisfy retards online with how much you totally don't care about how you look like or how others perceive you
>Imagine unironically thinking feeling better and looking better while avoiding injury and overuse issues is worse than lifting some arbitary number of calibrated plates on a perfectly balanced metallic rod at the gym and having to actually tell people how much you lift so others can see that you actually train and aren't just a chubby dyel
Guess who's gonna make it.
Not you.

>tfw fell for strength training

Attached: Screenshot_20190122_234917.jpg (612x812, 126K)

A-am I allowed to strength train if I think it's really fun?

>implying big legs are bad
>implying I do this for ego satisfaction
>implying I care about you or any other on this site
>implying
Reason I do stronglifts is for practical purposes that can be translated to my work and beyond and to improve my athletic capability. I don't want to look good for a female attention, I have grown out of that child mentality. I want to be the strongest, fastest, best version of myself I can possibly be, I want my body to be able to adapt to heaviest loads possible and for my bones to grow thick which stronglifts help me achieve.
>big legs gives unaesthetic appeal
Lol k
Between me and you and I can already tell you that you are the one that lifts for ego and feeding off of mires as you pump those kid weights up your chest and look yourself in the mirror after every workout as if you achieved something..
SS+calisthenics is the way my friend

I meant a kilo eurofag here

Do whatever you want. Thats kinda the whole point of this thread.

I imagine most beginners are either skinny or fat and just want look better and be healthy. Then they come here or reddit and get suckered into strength training when in reality they just want a simple bodybuilder routine.

>women like ass and legs.
Bro... men like big ass +big thighs. That's a feminine pear-shape body.

I hope you are joking. But, knowing /fat/, well...

Attached: th.jpg (249x155, 10K)

>Is this a new fit meme to give newbs chicken proportions? Do you guys skip legs entirely or are you just exaggerating?
I remember some US marine trying to run with us (back at the Bundeswehr). He was a massive guy with huge legs.

Unfortunately, his thighs rubbed together so much that he had horrible, bloody legs after a 2km warm up run up some hills. In comparison, all us "chicken legs" could run all day and also jump further (as we found out later when his legs had healed).

tl;dr: Squats are 2/10, wouldn't recommend.

They unironically do. Go look at any women's forum about attractive men; there are way more posts than you think complimenting male celebrity glutes. It makes absolutely no sense to simultaneously believe women like muscles and think big asses are unattractive when they're HUGE muscles.

Muscle mass is heavy, after all. But I think he'd still be able to lift heavier equipment for longer, though.

>short shorts
>ever

Do... do you actually take anonymous internet posts on online forums as gospel about what "women want"? Are you fucking serious?

He had no endurance at all. He didn't have explosive strength either. He was just a useless blob of beef, basically. We were just shaking our heads.

>powerlifter for 2 years
>actually means he did low volume workouts and never competed with his sub 500kg total

It wasn't because of the squats, it was probably because of the steroid use that US soldiers are known to do.

>"NO! You need a bigger butt and thighs to attract all the gay guys to appreciate squats and deadlifts!"

Let's not kid ourselves here.

Good man. If you just do lunges, glute-ham raises, and pullups, then you have the entire posterior chain covered and you do not need those meme exercises.

How am I false here though. It's already said that guy was massive (steroids) with no endurance (steroids).
To blame it on the squats and say this is what squatting does to you is laughable.
Don't kid yourself there

so much cope and yet no body pics with timestamps
>Between me and you and I can already tell you that you are the one that lifts for ego and feeding off of mires as you pump those kid weights up your chest and look yourself in the mirror after every workout as if you achieved something..
Yet I look better than you and I am willing to bet I am also far, far stronger than you lmao.
Almost as if big leg cope is just dyel skinnyfat trex SSceldom cope.
t. deadlift 6 plates for reps

Long legs are feminine. You think they look good because you are secretly a homosexual. Seriously there is a negative correlation between leg:height ration and test. Look at swimmers

Believable. I ran 10.9 when I trained and currently about 11.4 (22 now, haven’t run since HS) and have a 32 inch vert but struggle to squat 100kg and still get complimented on my legs

>lifting for women
when will you learn

Attached: 1546851896490.jpg (1606x648, 222K)

>claims to deadlift 6 plates yet asks for a body pic with timestamp
>talks about coping and then continues to insult someone
>claims to look better and stronger on estonian bmw forum
>claims he has made it yet still lurks on Jow Forums
You are way over your head there mate lmao

Your largest muscles should be your largest muscles

Attached: IMG_20190314_234235.jpg (1286x1790, 431K)

you're the one who started assuming shit about me, my body and my strength levels
now I assume shit about yours in response
I 100% believe you look like shit and lift baby weights while larping about being this strong t-rex dude, just by the way you typed that post of yours.

>long legs are feminine
>males have longer limbs than females
>the most masculine ethnicities have the longest limbs in relation to torso and head length
try and explain this one to me
>swimmers
a single physical activity or sport that almost no one does does not represent the ideal
for instance all runners(which is a far more relevant activity) and sprinters and jumpers have longer limbs in relation to their torso length
blacks and europeans have the longest limbs, asians are the opposite
which are the manliest in your opinion?

you should look like you have pecs and shoulders and arms if you go to the gym

Of course men have longer limbs you fucking retard, they’re 6” taller on average. However proportionally women have way longer legs.
Lmao at you jacking off to masculine BBC. Do your research mate, takes two seconds to not look retarded and instead you spent 20 minutes. Also it’s relative to race. So Africans with shorter legs will be more high test than longer and so on

I have 17.5" arms a 50" chest and I don't know how big my shoulders are. I just suck at posing.

Don’t have to explain yourself man. It’s obvious you are big. You aren’t that lean though but still a strong rugby looking build

>Women like

Attached: 406a1a118587247c9d455a3804acbbba.jpg (446x361, 35K)

When a person who talks like you claiming you don't need squats because having thin legs is what women want. It is reasonable to assume that you are the type who does PPL and skips legs because of notions stated before, also claiming to be athletic is going full contra since you don't know what that word even means. t. Someone who actually was athlete
The way how you are so aggressive is simply an amusement and I get a laugh out it.
Never did I claim I was strong TRex mode type, simply stated why I do stronglifts and why the outside approval doesn't matter to me.
I don't know where you got this notion reading through my replys. My only thought can be that you are simply emotionally too invested in this fight that you start to claim nonsense.
Tldr do your squats boi

The only reason to train legs is that it raises testosterone.

>The only reason to train legs is that it raises testosterone.

Attached: 1552975459797.jpg (722x712, 106K)

Prove me wrong. Literally no one gives a shit how big your legs are outside of the internet.

Y-you too

>Prove me wrong. Literally no one gives a shit how big your legs are outside of the internet.
if you think doing legs will raise testosterone in a way that matters you are a retard

>in a way that matters
?

ex using roids to raise test to gain extra muscle

This is the face of a woman who wants to get fucked hard by some big horse legs.

Attached: rev_jan5_2013_Forstermann_3.jpg (666x1000, 152K)

You're all idiots in this thread. Yes. ALL of you.
Fatty "powerlifters" and weak curl bros are both 2 sides of the same very retarded coin. There is 0.0 reason for someone supposedly into lifting enough to be posting on Jow Forums to not be strong AND look good. It's not a choice of one or the other and there's no need to compromise.
What really blows my mind though is that you almost have to try harder to suck in one category or the other. Getting stronger and looking better are both the logical results of lifting, it's the easiest possible endgame. To deviate from that in some way without actually trying to means you must be doing something very, VERY wrong in your training.

do you wana know how I know you never got truly lean if you are natty ?

Very true.
Size facilitates strength because increasing muscle size improves leverages.
Strength facilitates size because it allows you to use more weight on your accessory movements.
Utilizing both styles of training is important for everyone, regardless of what your goals are.

I do 1 strength day for every 3 hypertrophy days. The stronger you are the more volume you can get on hypertrophy days.

Attached: 1551266320083.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Well no shit you're not going to get the same results from doing squats as from doing roids. It does still raise test by a decent amount.

>no endurance
>no explosive strength

How did he get into the Marines in the first place? It'd make more sense if he was ex-military, since a lot of them go to seed, but they're one of the harshest branches of the US military for a reason.

training for size will bring some strenght better from 99% of the rest populecion
training for stenght will bring strenght better thnan 99.9% of the populecion but not admirable size
roiding you can have them both

>This is the face of a woman who wants to get fucked hard by big horse dick

Sounds like a pretty damn good reason to make it mandatory, then.

t. incel
Women love muscular legs and glutes
If you seriously don't know this you've never had a gf or a woman interested in you.