This man discusses "flow" for working out, the 70% rule...

youtube.com/watch?v=_fbCcWyYthQ

This man discusses "flow" for working out, the 70% rule. It seems to be a different angle than what a lot of Jow Forums would encourage.

Discuss.

Attached: History - YouTube.png (247x113, 59K)

They are talking about training for martial arts. Most of Jow Forums are doing squats and curls for some onetis who doesn't even know they exist. This advice isn't for them.

this applies to athletes for whom training to failure would negatively impact their ability to practice, which I assume wouldn't matter to many people here.

noo im pretty sure he implied this was for weightlifting as well.

I agree, mentioned farmer strength and the intensity of strength training. I think he might be right.

Attached: 1468969079266 (2018_01_16 05_22_39 UTC).png (250x185, 68K)

It's how I train and works for me but each to their own.

this does not apply for mist athletic endeavors. If I were to train 70 percent when I ran track in college I would never done anything worthwhile

Only watched the first few minutes but:

I'm mostly recovered after a day or two, during wich I train a different muscle set and alternate back after I have recovered enough.

What percent do you usually train?

This is some of the most moronic drivel I've seen regarding training. Does this guy even have qualifications? What is it with these people who still cling to this 1980s bullshit of more and more and more volume as if that's what causes growth? You stimulate and then rest, that's basic science. If you're growing without ever pushing yourself its the drugs doing it, calum moger style.

its not training intensity 70% its training volume 70% so you can train more colume overall. more days on, less days off.

Idk, once my body gets used to working out (takes 2-3 weeks), I just stop getting sore. I might get sore if I do 50% more sets, but with my regular sets? Nope. I can steadily increase the weight, etc, but as long as I don't train for longer than ~1 hour (which is how much I usually train for), I'm good.

Your body adapts.

Who the fuck cares what Joe Rogan thinks about fitness he's been roiding for years and was dyel as fuck until he started pinning.

Joe at 23

Attached: wC1ZKkB.jpg (1058x1052, 109K)

Joe at 27 off roids.

Attached: joe-rogan.jpg (495x356, 37K)

Joe at 32 looking dyel as fuck despite rampant steroid use already thinning his hair. This is the man you all take fitness advice from. In his later years he's started taking HGH which is making his head bigger giving him the thumb head look.

Attached: ds_06018_06_gst_v6.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Does this guy even have qualifications?

GSP is a qualification in itself desu. He made that awkward dinosaur loving nerd into the GOAT

>not even opening the link to realise it's not Joe who's giving advice

Spastic

correct take

Joe Rogan is a sodomite. Also he 5'3. Would you really took advice from this "man".

Attached: 214124124.jpg (500x310, 17K)

that bald idiot only spews bullshit and invites idiots who confirm him so he feels better about his dumb ideas. Most of the time just do the opposite of what he says and youll be good

he takes steriods
has no useful advice for naturals
SAGE
A
G
E