Whitepills and Bloomer thread

Just a daily reminder that if you're trying, you've made it :)

itt we share whitepills and bloomer material for our internet friends.

Attached: bloomer.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H2EXRR1Cs3s
youtube.com/watch?v=JX_zmcVE0Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=HOK0uF-Z0xM
youtube.com/watch?v=aiHSVQy9xN8
youtube.com/watch?v=EStGREhjYEE
youtube.com/watch?v=hnAwPeqrdAk
youtube.com/watch?v=jTOwu3aMa0M
youtube.com/watch?v=1sxTLkoCYQY
youtu.be/TlK5cUS3K1o
youtu.be/Qa2fsotMfXg
youtu.be/d_afgeTAopc
youtu.be/vlGsRDuLUe0
youtu.be/0yGwvmtj8HI
youtu.be/hXWnngIJA28
youtube.com/watch?v=kDY1y0OL50A
youtube.com/watch?v=uFpOybOYl5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have no bloomer content. but still bump

I love this thank you

Bump

The true PRS are the friends we make along the way

How does trying=made it? Honestly the bloomer mentality is just delusion. At least Doomers are realistic.

and less productive

Those who give choose not to be happy now to attain some goal deserve neither and lose both.

Be happy now.

youtu.be/H2EXRR1Cs3s

Everything about life comes down to doing your best at beating the obstacles life throws at you
Happiness is a journey, it's not some distant place you can reach
Happiness is now

Happiness is a byproduct of a good life, it should never be the goal.

post /BLOOMER/ music
youtube.com/watch?v=JX_zmcVE0Wc

Attached: wham.png (765x724, 767K)

bloomer playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=HOK0uF-Z0xM

Attached: 1538794343299.jpg (515x499, 37K)

Thank God I'm blond, I can still become a bloomer

I'm 26 and turning my life around, lost weight and gained muscle, started my masters degree and gotten good grades so far and learning a new language preparing for a half year abroad. But I constantly get the depressing feeling that it's way too late and there is no point anymore

Reminder that people who grow old or have near-death experiences usually become bloomers. It's literally the wisest state of mind.

Attached: tomcruise.jpg (240x200, 10K)

in what way does huwheat differ from wheat, other the the subtle pronunciation difference?

Happiness is deciding to live with pain, anxiety, and fear rather than struggling to fight it

Doomers are not more realistic, that's just jellycope. Happiness can be found at any moment. Sometimes I'd rather feel sad or masd than happy, and that's ok too, because there are no wrong feelings. The bloomer understands this and accepts life, but it's too complacent to change the world to how he sees fit.

Attached: bloomer.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

isn't too complacent*

This is great, thank yiou!

26 is pretty fucking young mang. Don't buy into High School Musical 3 Hollywood narratives; that shits for women. Men don't hit our peak until early 30s at the earliest. You may not interact with many cuz you're still heading to school, but an eye opening experience for me was talking to a successful guy who looked pretty damn good. He's 39. Looks maybe 32. You have time.

>waaaah I didn't go 5o prom I have a shit job I have no friends and I am still a virgin past 20 years old
Yeah I guess you losers are right you'll never make it because you quit before you started lmao

“Waking up this morning, I smile. Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion.”
- Thich Nhat Hanh

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

what's up with the perfect nw0 hairline

youtube.com/watch?v=aiHSVQy9xN8

Post bloomer music.

You go, lil' fella

>youtube.com/watch?v=EStGREhjYEE

Attached: F21BA238-4F71-471B-A860-2F07B469B704.jpg (551x551, 41K)

more bloomer music
youtube.com/watch?v=hnAwPeqrdAk
youtube.com/watch?v=jTOwu3aMa0M

youtube.com/watch?v=1sxTLkoCYQY

Im growing stronger each day physically and mentally

youtu.be/TlK5cUS3K1o

Conformity is the death sentence of the west prove me wrong. If you stop being a conformist you are 100 steps ahead of everyone and can become anything you want (citation needed)

Attached: ddb.jpg (680x410, 49K)

Good, make sure you’re also making social and financial gains too.

depends what you mean by conforming.
being a useless NEET is not-conforming and i wouldn't call that a success

youtu.be/Qa2fsotMfXg

youtu.be/d_afgeTAopc
youtu.be/vlGsRDuLUe0

youtu.be/0yGwvmtj8HI
You bloomer lites need some real music.

youtu.be/hXWnngIJA28
all doomers should listen to this song asap with their eyes closed and head phones on.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDY1y0OL50A

>>have near-death experiences

>start becoming a shut in
>start to despise everything and everyone I see
>browse Jow Forums endlessly
>take every blackpill known to man
>world view was shattered, mind was broken, body was weak
>seriously contemplate ending it all, thought there was no future for me

I emerged from that depression and took the white pill, the bloomer pill. Haven't looked back since.

Attached: 1543533479677.png (640x1136, 279K)

A conformist is a NEET that found everything ready in his life and decided that because he feels safe and secure with what he has (and has taken it for granted). He will not try to improve on anything and will remain the same until he falls on deep deppression. You get my point people should stop being neets and taking everything for granted that is all.

HOLY FUCK YOU NEED TO GO BACK
Dead memes? check. Wojak avatarfagging? check. Larping? check. Off topic inane bullshit that wouldn't even be considered normal on /trash/? check.
gb2reddit and keep your dead shit there you turbofaggot.

Attached: 1544681761415.png (413x437, 148K)

I felt the same way being 27 now, however I think one needs some perspective. Don’t think you are far behind just because you need to work more for something. Just keep your head up and don’t despair.

Based. My Jow Forums redpill and blackpill journey turned me into a machine, at one point I stopped caring whether it's already over or not. I just stopped thinking and started doing what was right and what was needed to be done.
And here I am, with my life on track, being a bloomer, but still not forgetting that if I lose a grip I can fall back.

>be me
>206lb manlet 23% body fat
>get tired of being a chubby fuck with no cardio
>start actually running and change my diet
>can now run 6 miles without walking and have lost 10lbs and am at 20% body fat
It’s only been a couple months and but I already feel so much more awake and not as depressed.
>we’re all gonna make it bros

Attached: 69CCACA1-4E8F-4CE9-8F00-483C92474183.jpg (3024x4032, 1.14M)

>got suicidally depressed
>went to Jow Forums
>you'd have to be a retard not to recognize this is every poltard

gee sounds like extreme right-wing political views sure are healthy

>I already feel so much more awake
it feels good to be /unlocked/

Attached: unlocked.png (738x589, 153K)

wrong. I was already on Jow Forums and it fed my disillusionment of the world, leading to me feeling suicidal

also
>falling for the left/right meme

Attached: 1540914750938.jpg (960x960, 87K)

>I already feel so much more awak
Holy fuck, so much this. Recently started watching what I eat and stop with the caffeine jew. Since then I always wake up full of energy and it lasts the entire day until right before sleep. Previously I was tired from the moment I woke up to when I went to sleep.

My views are much more extreme now than they were while I was depressed and my life was shit.

Attached: 1527857349143.png (239x459, 133K)

Nah, it’s just that moment when your entire reality was flipped upside down.
Diversity breeds aggression, Blacks perform badly mostly because of their genetics, women are crueler than men, being a good person won’t necessarily attract female attention, Jews are actually ultra-overrepresented in postions of power in America and Europe, double standard bullshit from the media etc.

Attached: C9D3A565-C6D3-40B7-9C54-C77B42A1D865.jpg (720x960, 107K)

So what white pills have you learned fom all of this that you can share with us? What do you 2 do now?

favorite bloomer exercise?
for me, lateral raises and shrugs

Attached: 1538250668538.jpg (1629x1080, 518K)

Deadlift, to honour the dead and their past conquests

Attached: 2AC013DB-52D0-419F-A773-D7E07CB8CF6E.png (929x1015, 41K)

Biggest white pill (by far): Stop using and consuming social media (ig, fb, snap stories) and Stop looking at the news. Focus on YOUR life. If something important happens in the world, someone will tell you. People on social media don't give a damn about you.

Also, take a walk outside, look at the trees, the sky, the flowers (if they're up yet). Look how beautiful everything is.

Attached: 1543369509429.jpg (680x544, 33K)

It’s amazing what only a couple months of hard work and not drinking soda can offer you.

Attached: 21165899-D087-43BF-8223-E743DAAA5B7D.jpg (750x859, 432K)

>I've had a few near death experiences
>Almost run over by car at 12
>Appendix exploded at 16
>Surgeon actually said "Congrats, I don't know how you made it" to me in the recovery room
>Fell asleep at the wheel in New Mexico at 18
>UPS trucker pulled over and said "I've been on the road 11 years, everybody I've seen do what you just did rolled their car and died."
It's made me realize that life is fleeting and can be taken from you at any instant so please anons, live everyday as if it was your last and cherish the little moments. Remember all that matters in life is what you choose to give meaning.

I know this is a meme but I'm 28 in a week and my life has been getting better in the last few years.

We're all gonna make it. Peace out bye.

The whitepill I'm talking about isn't a piece of information, nor is it an actual whitepill.
You reach a point at which you realize that your despair doesn't matter. Whether the future is bright or dark doesn't concern you anymore. You just know what needs to be done, and you do it, without thinking whether it's going to change anything. I like to think of it as partial ego death. That was the point at which I cared for my body and myself not because of selfishness, but just because I instinctively knew it's the right thing to do. Spent some time like this, my life started getting much better, I started enjoying every day and have somewhat of a blind, impossible to shatter, belief in the victory of our cause.
Nowadays I keep up my "what needs to be done" lifestyle, but I also spend time with my gf, meet up with friends and get some entertainment every now and then. I also phone shitpost here.
Would recommend. Went from a hateful depressed teenager who browsed /v/ 8 hours a day to where I am now.

Attached: 1544460472943.gif (300x298, 543K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uFpOybOYl5g

>doomers

Attached: 1548929675441.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Attached: 1548852559449.png (2048x1307, 2.11M)

>It's made me realize that life is fleeting and can be taken from you at any instant
I realized this when I started to have to drive from the country into the city everyday. Too many crazy drivers (not excluding me). Doesn't matter how well I drive, someone could not be paying attention and hit me and its game over.

Attached: 1545016023107.jpg (836x584, 65K)

>my half-empty glass is more realistic than your half-full glass.

The average age of an American in a master's program in 2008 was 32, I'd imagine it's older now with more people going back to college. At 26 there are probably people who mistake you for 18 so you're retarded if you're already blackpilled to fuck, I can't even get into grad school right now because of shit grades in undergrad and have to probably take a roundabout path building up my career a little bit and using that as leverage to get in.

based

I'm really glad you bros are here and are getting better.

Depression is an illness and blooming even a little bit is part of the recovery.
I believe in you.

>crazy

*shit

A few of them are crazy, but the crazy ones at least aren't stupid. The ones that speed up when they see you turning, like they're intending on slamming into you, those are the ones I hate the most.

I've been doing better but I don't feel as great when the weather is shitty, not sure why. Normally if it's sunny I feel a lot more energetic and optimistic, but today it's been completed ass. I woke up before my alarm and got enough sleep but instead of wanting to get out of bed I just jacked off and browsed /b/ for like an hour and a half, and now I kind of feel like shit. What do?

Just start doing something good like work or reading or exercise. Call your parents/siblings. Clean up your apartment/room.

Don't waste the rest of the day.

>tfw eat fairly healthy, have an ok job, drink tons of water, lifting 4 times per week, go to sleep at 10PM, am ok financialswise
>still khv
Close enough to making it, r-right?

Attached: 1409580235149.png (802x400, 44K)

>Unironically believes in heroes, wants to be one
this is such a small part of the whole image but it drives the whole bloomer ideal.
Ever since i intergrated heroic ideals my life has been better and pushes me to be more of a bloomer

>Nihilism
>Bloomer

Attached: 1552749067640.jpg (750x748, 63K)

Thanks man, I'll give it my best shot.
We need more threads like these. I used to browse Jow Forums daily and it destroyed my empathy and motivation, but since I started coming here it's made a world of difference. We're all gonna make it bros.

I'm in the same boat buddy
I'm just trying to be the best person I can be right now and make myself attractive to everyone (personality as well as physical)

Attached: 1540486006897.jpg (618x741, 75K)