Gelatine

What is your excuse on not consuming gelatine? Take a look at these macros:
per 100g:
>358kcal
>86g protein
>no carbs or fat
PURE PROTEIN are you kidding me? You can get it in powder form that you add to anything.

Also did I mention of it's amino acid content:
>Hydrolyzed collagen contains 8 out of 9 essential amino acids,[2] including glycine and arginine[3]—two amino-acid precursors necessary for the biosynthesis of creatine.
What the fuck?

And its FUCKING CHEAP.

Attached: Gelatine.png (1280x899, 1.05M)

Jow Forums here. yall ever fuck a block of ballistic gel?

Leave my thread.

i want him to stay

i think he should stick around.

yeah i think im gonna start buying hydrolyzed collagen, looks good, and its like 40% of the body protein

im intrigued, did you?

We must study this power.

Actually it looks pretty good, but consider that 10g of powder is enough to make 100g of gelatine, consuming it for a good amount of proteins would require considerable munching. And I don't think that swallowing the powder would be a good idea, imagine it suckling water and bloating inside your stomach.

How can we incorporate gelatinous gains into our diet?

Mixing it with your creatine and snorting it through you asshole

Gummies or jellied meats..Like those Brits who eat jellied eels. You can make the gummies by flavoring w protein powders or fruit juices and try to get that chewy texture..

Gelatine aka beef protein is dogshit. Terrible absorption and protein structure, it's a total marketing scheme. It's not all about how much protein something has.

>t. took and researched beef protein

Are you saying that beef protein powder is not good? I was thinking about buying it.

Attached: 417451_1.jpg (2000x2000, 1.55M)

I remember buying these for making purin pretty dank stuff compared to Knox gelatin powder.
the real question is which bullet makes the most pleasurable hole
personally looking forward to 7.92x57mm

Im muslim

This is a christian board.

It's not good. I was looking for a potential replacement for whey and beef was my top choice. It's more expensive and less tasty, but still good, however I was really disappointed when I figured out it's fake. Hydrolized beef is literally collagen protein from cows, NOT cow meat as you would think. Collagen protein is good for your joints, but not for muscles, and to top it of it has shit absorption of just ~60, compared to whey of ~104. Some people take collagen + orange juice (which supposedly increases absorption somewhat) for joint recovery, but not for muscles. All in all it's a marketing scheme, which does little good for you at a high price.
I mean it makes sense when you think about it, it's not that expensive, but too cheap for it to be real meat, when you look at meat prices. Considering they'd have to buy the meat, process it, store it, market it, sell it and ship it, the price realistically just doesn't add up, unless you're selling cheap shit collagen, then it all adds up.

Technically true. However hydrolyzed collagen/collagen peptides are actually bioavailable, unlike plain collagen or gelatin on its own. It's not cheap like gelatin though, which is what OP is suggesting I think. The hydrolyzed stuff defintely works though. I can actually feel the difference in my joints when I take it regularly.

HALP MI
HALP MI
HALP MI
*bang*

Also
>good for your joints, but not for muscles
Exactly. I don't count it towards my protein goals. I take it for joints and it seemed to help with my knees and my physical therapy for my shoulder which used to be all kinds of fucked up.

im asking because whey gave me acne and im looking for alternative because protein powder is pretty convenient

If you're taking it for joints then it's fine. However most people take it instead of whey or some other protein source for muscles and not for joints. It's also marketed for muscle recovery and not joint recovery, not to say you can't look into it and find out the truth, but it's not spelled out for you correctly. Also it still has lower bioavailability than for example whey protein or egg white protein. I also got the feeling from OP that he talked about how great it is from muscle recovery point of view, since joints weren't mentioned anywhere.

explains all the homosexuals raised by single mothers
:^)

I researched and then tested the best selected powders and bought them from myprotein. I also took it to see if whey causes acne for me, since I have mild acne, which is getting better with age. My mistake was that I tested it during summer, while I was on the sun and at sea, which clears up my skin in any case, however I must say I was acne free for quite a while before going on vacation and a long time after, so there might be some correlation for me.

In any case your best option is some plant based protein blend or egg white protein. Egg white is more expensive, harder to find, tastier than vegan protein and has very good absorption, almost as good as whey. The bad thing is the price and the fact it foams when you mix it with water. You can bypass this effect to a good/manageable degree by mixing oats in the water before you shake. The vegan protein is cheaper, but tastes like shit and you have to find the right blend. Simply said plant based protein has an incomplete amino acid chain, while our body needs a complete amino acid chain to properly absorb. Animal based protein has a complete chain. Most, if not all, plants have an incomplete chain, usually a couple of amino acids are too high, while others too low, thus making it incomplete. Luckily one type of plant has too much of X and too little of Y, but the other type has too much of Y and too little of X. This means if you combine/blend the two opposing types you get a complete amino chain, thus proper protein for our body. You can categorize grains and other plants into these two categories, but you have to check to be sure which is where. So for example brown rice protein + pea protein blend, create a complete amino acid chain, which properly absorbs. So this is something you have to be aware when picking a plant based protein. I think I had the vegan blend from myprotein, which was a mix of brown rice + pea + hemp, thus making a complete chain, since it had grains (rice) + other (pea and hemp).

Hey bud, you seem pretty knowledgeable about proteins. I have an ice cream business and am trying to make a high-protein variety, which protein did you find had the most neutral flavour? I'm thinking some isolate but the problem is that you can get too much foaming with whey so was thinking of maybe onions (>implying) or rice. Thoughts?

Recently someone said i should try whey isolate instead of whey complex. Does it make any difference when it comes to whey induced acne?

Honestly I'm not so sure about making ice cream, tastes or foaming, but I'd say your best bet are either whey or soi, however when I was researching I found a lot of people didn't like soi for various reasons not just the taste. I think any other plant based or egg white protein would have a noticable taste, unless you can somehow drown most of it with flavour and even then it might have some lingering taste. There probably already exists high protein ice cream so you can maybe check the web or contact some people that already have it, hell cold calling a couple of dozen of people might work, I know a lot of people in business do this for various reasons and get good results. Other than that I'd keep trying with whey, you'll probably get the most realistic ice cream taste, maybe try playing with the milk/protein ratio to see what you get, you could try regular, casein, isolate, etc. You could try mixing it with something like oats, it helps with egg white protein and you don't even need that many oats, you can probably even find some alternative to oats. Even if you have a 30-50% protein ice cream it's a success compared to 4% protein from regular ice cream. Good luck!

You can try it if it's a big deal to you personally, but I heard some people tried this and had varying results. Personally I never took it, because the price puts me off and acne being less of an issue lately. However to realistically test this you need to be using this protein for at least 3 months and not do other things to reduce acne like sunbathing or swimming in sea water, since you might get skewed results. Worst case you could try going without protein powder for a few months and see what happens.

Are you telling me I've been eating this swill for fucking nothing?

Attached: 220px-Bovril_poster_c1900.jpg (220x333, 31K)

>Technically true. However hydrolyzed collagen/collagen peptides are actually bioavailable, unlike plain collagen or gelatin on its own. It's not cheap like gelatin though, which is what OP is suggesting I think. The hydrolyzed stuff defintely works though. I can actually feel the difference in my joints when I take it regularly.
Retard here with bad joints...can you post exactly what you're talking about here to buy?

Yo, thanks for taking the time to write that. In case you are interested skim milk powder is used to add protein to ice cream. I'm aiming for 12.5% protein, and there are ways for me to get like 10% sugar and like 5% fat. I'll just experiment and see what happens.

25g of proteing from a couple of scoops of dope ice cream would be pretty fucking cool.

Yes.
Yea your best bet is experimenting, I'd really try putting some chunks in there like oats, you might find some other good things too. Think of it like chocolete chip ice cream.

Attached: ebbaåkerlnd.jpg (768x432, 40K)

Last time i got acne on my upper back after one month of eating 30-60g of powder every day. After i finished the bag it went away compeletly in two weeks. I get similar effect if i eat cottage cheese every day. I guess my only option would be whey but in moderation and moderation is not an option. I would rather spend that money on some other food rather than eating whey only once or twice a week.

it is study ya fack and its collagen protein we cant use it its for ur joints and skin thats it

You might have mild lactose intolerance and it shows only on your skin. I'd try isolate, if it doesn't work then egg white, if it's financially feasible for you. Otherwise I'd stop using powder. I mean you can also try vegan blend if you want.

I use isolate because it has less lactose and goes through me less violently

casein is a good idea. I'd use a mix of majorly casein + whey.

friendly reminder that gelatin contains 0 tryptophan