Are you beach-ready Jow Forums? What is your ideal %bf before Summer comes?

Are you beach-ready Jow Forums? What is your ideal %bf before Summer comes?

>post stats (height, weight, %bf)

Attached: 1527945530667.jpg (438x810, 104K)

No, my belly fat just won't go away. 86kg, 180cm, fuck if I know the % but it's higher than I need it to be.

same bro, currently 89kg(196lb), 183cm (6'f). I'm quite muscular, i've lost 3kg during the last month but don't really know what's the ideal weight %bf for me now..

try eating at a caloric deficit.

I've lost almost 20 since November, but the last few are proving way more stubborn then I expected them to be. I should probably drop about 6-10kg more. Really want to see those lower abs.
At least I've got a bit of a V-taper now, so that's good.

Geez, really? What else do you suggest, maybe reducing the number of meals per day? Going easy on carbs? Working out daily, with cardio? Maybe sauna? Of course I do all that, man.

atleast 2 months till it's even summer weather. I only sit a couple of kilos above my "beach body" weight so I only cut for 2 weeks than keep a clean diet over summer.

At 92kg 10 ish bf% will cut to a little below 90 and get a tan.

what's your height user? 92kg is too much unless you are 185+cm

86kg is too much for a manlet like you

Same, I dont want to get off the bulk, I'm loving it.
How much cal. deficit are you on?

Nah I'm bulking till June. Abs be damned.

Attached: 1532934276989.gif (375x223, 700K)

I'm trying to eat 1500-1900kcal per day along with fasting 18:4

this, except all summer. i wanna be big not dive right back into twink mode

No shit.
>180
>manlet
Fuck. Should I give up already?

Holy fuck man. How do you lift without nutrients, is there any progress in gains?

nah, I am 175 and still called you a manlet.
but you are a big guy for me.

It's okay. My current crush is like 165, so I'm good.

>current crush
>not "current gf"
yikes

Haven't blown this one yet, still have a shot. In two weeks she'll either be the gf or I'll be crying in the shower and eating low-carb ice cream from the tub.
Again.

i have been at that point, 181 cm and was 86kg at around 15-18% bf after 2-3 years of lifting (depending on different methods and dates of taking the data). Harsh truth is you are probably a lot fatter than you think you are. Only started to lose most of that belly fat when cutting for a while. Ended up at around 77kg when i had decent abs and overall leaness, but also were fucking small afterwards, dangerously close to dyel tier in clothes. Natty lifting is cruel. that said i felt a lot better endurance and overall feeling/performance wise when lean so id say try a hardcut for this summer

I make sure I take 180g of protein a day and eat lots of vegetables, chicken, enough fats and very low carbs. I've lost 3 kg in 3 weeks and I've actually reached 2pl8 bench yesterday without spotting so I guess it's working.. MyfitnessPal suggests 2140kcal for weight loss but eating less actually works for me

Attached: 1549404053990.jpg (635x767, 276K)

No not even close. I’m pasty and thing with a little muscle and low bf%. I’ve been working full time and studying for the lsat. Can’t wait for this fucking test to be over so i can get my god damn life back

Attached: EE11E555-3797-415A-ACA4-C1178265DBEC.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>77kg
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I can totally do 77 by June.

Im confident with my body already, chicks dig it. To normies you dont even have to be that big or even super lean, really.

If you're not beach body ready with abs all year around you are fat.
Stop being fat.

Do it more then retard

> tfw 16% bodyfat

Do you think I can make 9% by June?

I'd love to. Honestly, if I could do 8-hour workouts daily, I would.

Iam 84 kg 1.91 m and not lean... I probably will cut despite not being big because iam not comfortable being this fat (like 17% bf i think)

K, good luck bro

Beach season?! Motherfucker this is exterior paint season I'm down to make so e motherfuckin money yeah boiiii

Tanning season. I can finally treat my psoriasis.

>18:4
Adds up to 22

I'm 101kg/222lbs at 5'10. Roughly 15-16% bf. Not sure how much exactly because my lower abdomen isn't lean but my arms, upper body, and legs are relatively lean with visible veins. I don't give a fuck either way. I have no problem getting girls. I've actually noticed that I'm more successful with women when I'm big then when I'm lean. Maybe it's because I have rough eastern European facial features and being built suits me better than being ripped.

Either way, I'd rather focus on getting that 200kg bench and 300kg deadlift (I'm currently at 190 and 280 respectively). I'll try to recomp and hopefully improve my PRs. If I'm lucky I'll be able to add 2-3 kg of muscle and lose a bit of fat over the next few months.

Attached: DZthmpWX4AYYYVa.jpg (980x912, 136K)

Fuck yeah man

Should I cut ? 173-176 depending on what I eat etc. what body fat % do you guys think I am?

Attached: B8F3FE81-4111-40BA-ACED-2F98E5EF280C.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

In real life you look good. On Jow Forums you're fat. But in all seriousness you look fine. I wouldn't cut anymore because you'd look really small in clothes under 170.

Perfectly fine for normie events, you've got like a late-50s mildly-ripped bod, will work good on the beach, especially with a decent tan.

It's funny how you losers talk how you are going to get a beach body. Most of you will not even go to a beach. And even if you go, what will you do? Lay there and hope some thot mires you? 99% of the time you'll have clothes on, and you'll most likely look like dyel in clothes. Cutting for "beach 2kxx" is meme

They think girls will magically start flocking to them if they get lean enough lmao. The truth is that most dudes at the beach don't lift at all so just being in decent shape is enough to get attention. Being 8% won't add much. The problem is you gotta actually make a move on the girls and Jow Forumsizens are too beta for that.

>beach parties/pool parties aren't a thing

Reading comprension definitely isn't a thing in your case.

awful shop

>posts vapid whore with fake tits
3/10

Those are real, virgin-kun.

Looking good bruh.
If that's your maintenance bf% you don't need to even think about cutting.
Having some fat is healthy. That said, if you're down, mixing in some LISS cardio will make you leaner. (90-120 minutes a week of maintaining ≈65% of your max HR)

181cm (5ft11) 78.5kg (173lbs).
I think about 20% bf right now, maybe a bit lower. Want to lose about 2kg of fat.

But desu the Summer has got fuck all to do with that, I just think that's a good goal and a bf percentage I can maintain.

do you know what you are doing? if so what exercising are you doing to lose the fat. I aam pretty much the same weight/height and kinda skinny fat. I started my diet last week, 3-4 scrambled eggs for breakfast and chicken breast and salad dinner.

Wouldn't really want to give advice because you have to find something that works for you.

But since you asked:
Eating at a caloric deficit, gym 4 times per week, cardio 3 times per week. Been at it for a lot longer though, I came from 90kg last year.
Just find a routine, stick to it, eat enough protein.

6'3
180lbs
15% bf
feelsgoodman

>6'3
>180lbs

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

Yes, because I fixed most of my anxiety problems. This is the only thing you need.

>6 ft
>205 lbs
>don't know bf%
I'm just trying to get under 25 BMI right now

What is it with bong slags wearing those kinds of tops?

> BMI

Oh lord user please no.

Get your fucking shit sorted out bucko.

the only thing to do in england outside of the work week is to go out to a bar on friday and get wasted and try to get fucked, so the more revealing the better.

>5'10/178cm
>96kg/211.5 lbs
>12% bf
For summer I'd say ideal bf is 10-12% easily maintainable whilst enjoying summer and unlike sub 10% isn't a pain in the arse to get to.

what's wrong with it? I have been overweight for years and want to stop being a lardass

5'9.5". What do you anons think a good bf% is? Im shooting for 12%, is this too low to be feasible?

BMI doesn't take muscle mass into account.

Didn't bulk enough but I guess beach ready
>5'9
>155lbs

Lol it does.
Excessive muscle mass shortens your life.

>183 cm
>220 lbs
>26%
Aiming for 13% by June. Hoping alternate day fasting will get me there, counting calories sucks ass

Attached: 1500140773032.jpg (247x379, 23K)

>5’10 178 lbs
Going on europe summer trip with some qts from uni and was wondering if i should keep lean bulking or shred a bit beforehand. What do u brehs think?

Attached: 5E4314F0-0CD3-43DF-9A57-7EFC86B5C2D4.jpg (1904x2048, 467K)

BMI is your total body mass. Let's say you are a male athlete. It's not really hard to have a BMI of 30+. Which is the same as somebody who is really obese. The best thing to do is to checkup on your Body Fat%. If you are really overweight right now, try to set your target around 20% BF.
Work your way down from there. Godspeed.

Definitely not unless you're twinkie
Spack
You're special, I hope it works but it'd be a lot more beneficial if you counted calories even for a week and went off that for an idea with diet going out.

based retard poster

Shred, without that holiday in mind I would definitely say bulk. But re the trip, a smaller but lean guy will always look better than a bloofy big guy, although you are decently lean in that pic.

6'3, 202lbs, 15% body fat, trying to get to 10-12% for summer, which I think will mean weighing 185-190lbs

Do u think a 4 week cut beforehand will suffice?

Post body

180cm, 74kg

Estimating my bf to15%, in that case a weight loss of 4-5 kg should be enough to reach sub 10% bf which is my goal.

Is my bf% estimate decent? I think it might be even higher

Attached: AA283652-A609-4E46-9A21-665C2149ED5D.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

Attached: 2.jpg (759x960, 388K)

6'5
277 was 295 in January
maybe by July my gut will be gone

6’1
>pic related.
I just want to know if I’m in for a series of mogs this summer or will I get some attention.

Attached: B142755D-FAF6-4CBA-AF41-8FC012D4A3E4.jpg (750x1334, 189K)

thank you anons. what is best simple way to measure bf%?

idk, lightest i've been since like highschool or before that even. 190cm, 99kg, idk my bodyfat but probably above sedentary average for this height and weight because I am a bit active. But I dont lift.

I look like shit still but I'd ditch my shirt if I was with friends.

Calipers. There's a 5% margin of error but it can give you the general idea. Dexa scans are the most accurate tool but they're a bit costly.

193cm, 115kg, ~25% bf

not ready :(
but big and strong :)

>152cm, 35kg, not much BF
beach is nice if its warm out

built for bbc

That's fat af, I'm pretty ripped atm and I hover 175 at an inch higher.

you need to bulk bro, 86kg is skinny

It's not fat, it depends on his bf%.

20+ pounds heavier than me and I'm at 1/2/3/4. No chance he isn't a fatty

Is 168 the number of minutes since you decided to start lifting?

>google reverse image
>sexy slut in heels
Well played google.

20 or 22%, unironically going for bearmode. 6'1", blond/blue, pretty handsome, hairy-ass chest. Like 210 now but I took time off. I should be able to SS+GOMAD my way to about 240 by July.

I want the braphogs to imagine me throwin' 'em around the bedroom, ya know? You can't properly bang a 180 pound chick if you're 180 yourself

Attached: 1553191688854.jpg (550x1066, 57K)

And the other 2 hours are just limbo eh?

I lost 25 in a month. I will be my ideal weight (180) before summer and have a strict diet and exercise plan.

Permabulking hardgainer here.

How the FUCK is anyone heavier than he wants to be? Just fast nigga

lol I think I got fatter even.
Prolly around 18-20 right now, maybe more.
I would like sub 15, but I got shitty fat distribution, so I only look good around 10-12 unfortunately.

5'10 198 scale says 16.3%bf. Gotta be cut before August 20th so I guess the clock starts now

Attached: 20190317_114600.jpg (1433x1197, 828K)

How is anyone smaller than they want to be?
Just eat nigga.

Walked right into that one

No it’s my weight. Been at it for about a year starting from 135lbs.
Took these pictures within a minute of each other. Quite literally pose.

Attached: 934753A0-340C-4BA2-B0D2-12A85D0C266D.jpg (750x1334, 185K)

6’ 210lbs

I’d guess 20% bf.
Want to cut but I’m loving these strength gains as this is the first proper bulk I’ve ever done. Currently maintains at 3000 calories a day.
Could I get a bf estimate?

Attached: 15D40B3F-80F7-400C-BF20-7A3455ED7A6D.jpg (1536x2048, 453K)

Fuck I’m an inch taller than you and it’d be great if I could get to where your at by summer. I started at 135 a month ago now I’m 150. How long did that take you?

hit calves and forearms brah, quit working traps

Attached: 1552112295426.jpg (1080x1349, 251K)