Three years lifting

Hi Jow Forums, i started to lift three years ago and took a picture. Today I just take another photo and I feel like I wasted my time.
I give up.

Attached: Sans titre.png (2057x869, 2.42M)

did u even progress with your lifting and change your eating habits?

You're supposed to lift heavy weights not the food off your plate

nice, close the door when you leave you fucking genetic deadend

If you wanted results you should have intermittently fasted at a ratio of 16:8 and also run 5k every day in addition to a long full body workout every day. Depending on your body fat level you would break your intermittent fasting with a KETO diet of either a surplus or a deficit. You would take vitamins too. You would do this every day until you are 100.

Did you do this? If you didn't do this then don't complain about shit results.

Went from potato to 0.7/1.2/2/2.3
I started to eat cooked food. Tracked everything with myfitnesspal and a pocket scale

you're probably memeing but i'm scared this will be me in 3 years. i started going to the gym 3 months ago and i haven't seen any improvements at all

Nice bro, we're all gonna make it.

Not memeing
At least my veins are showing up

You needed three years to not even get to 1/2/3/4?

Yeah I don't know what the hell is going on

Those look like starting weights. Your program and diet are garbage and also didn't happen because you can't possibly fail that hard.

What program are you running

48kg OHP
68kg bench
100kg squat
112 deadlift

god did you have to write it autistically like that if it's not 1/2/3/4?

bruh i lift baby stuff compared to u and i look way better, wtf were you eating

im like 16kg dumbbell ohp, 40kg dumbbell bench and 70kg squat and I don't deadlift

did u fall for the gomad and SS meme?

Either you did everything completely wrong, which is hard to believe or your test levels are so low that you're one step away from becoming a woman.

I bet it's the latter. Get yourself checked by a professional.

How is that even possible? Did you actually lift regularly or did you just do a half assed session every two weeks?

Shit genetic that is. Sorry for you mate.

>lift
define this word

you got jaundice?

you are 100% memeing...if you failed this hard its your own fault and its downright pathetic

Started with stronglifts for one year, then Greyskull, people told me to do more volume because I need growing muscles so I started 5/3/1 BBB; I lift every two days, lifting and video games are my hobbies.

What do you do for work? Are you sedentary?

>lifting and video games are my hobbies
t. ranked last in every ladder he's ever participated in

dude you dont lift and eat for 3 years towards a goal and make literally zero progress. that isnt genetics that is abysmal failure orders of magnitude above what i thought was possible

When was the last time you have done proper blood work? Check your hormonalnych profile. I am a GDE myself and it took me almost two years to get to 1/2/3/4, but I have done it simultaneously with cutting, so right now I have six pack and shitty strength. Manlet king of twinks...fukken kill me now

how is the only difference some veins? this doesn't make any sense

because its a bait thread and a meme pic, OP is a fucking faggot once again. surprise surprise

DOn't listen to him. I really don't think you failed. Even people who half-ass lifting make more progress. Again it's very possible that you'r low test coupled with shitty genetics. How's your sex drive?

Accountant yes sedentary. I cook at home and eat at work instead of going out with coworker. Start to regret it.
Spot on. I absolutely suck at multiplayer games
I want to progress but my body let me down every time
Yeah I'll try to get blood test
I too don't understand

>sexdrive
I fap around 100 times a year. Last time i fapped was last week and I guess i can hold one more week

Then you are not eating enough, or not train enough. Noob gains are biggest at the beginning. I remember that when I started training at home, after 2 months I thought that with that bulking speed I'll be ripped before 1 year passes

i refuse to believe this isnt a LARP it just physically isnt possible

You are not training hard enough.
This is probably bait, but let me give you a painfully easy explanation.
Lifting day you do bench press, 3x5 for example.
That day, your weight for each rep is 135 lbs.
If you complete each set without failure, the next day that you lift, increase the weight by 10 lbs. That means next lifting day, you are doing 145 lbs 3x5.
You either increase the weight or reps every new lifting day. If you get to 8 reps, you've gone far enough just increase the weight and go back to 5 reps. If you fail a set, keep pushing yourself. Take a minute rest and complete the set.

I guarantee that you are not doing this. Start doing it.

Posting lift progress

Attached: Screenshot_20190327_203335_com.stronglifts.app.jpg (1080x2244, 308K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190327_203337_com.stronglifts.app.jpg (1080x2244, 255K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190327_203339_com.stronglifts.app.jpg (1080x2244, 291K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190327_203341_com.stronglifts.app.jpg (1080x2244, 288K)

HIRE A GOD DAMN COACH JESUS CHRIST

They'll point you in the right direction, as long as they're competent. I've been lifting for 9 months and can deadlift 500 fucking pounds, and I don't think I'm genetically gifted or special in the least. I just had a really god damn good coach.

this, its not rocket science but OP clearly has no idea what hes doing

Ok, judging by the graphs you've probably had multiple periods where you didn't even lift.
That doesn't fucking count as lifting for 3 years.
I spent a year dicking around at the gym with barely any progress (other than bench and curls lmao). But i surpassed your squat max within 6 months (other lifts even earlier but my squat was always shit so that was a big benchmark for me).
Take your training seriously, and you will start progressing.

It's probably bait but I have the same problem (kinda). I did progressed but I still look like shit.

But I won't give up.