Stretch marks, former fatty here

Does this shit make me unfuckable?

I-it should be fine with dimmed lights right?

Attached: stretch marks.jpg (259x194, 6K)

I have 'em everywhere. Gut, groin, shoulders (though the shoulder ones are from lifting and look like knife scars).
>t. 27 yo virgin

Quintessentially me

I have them and still have sex.

>t. someone who has sex

I also have them and have sex
Also I am still pre-adipose (bmi 27), still losing weight. 90 kg now, 75-80 is my goal, I used to weigh 105.
Today I started running, so losing weight should be faster now. Thanks for reading my blogpost faggots.

>t. someone else who has sex and even is still a fucking fatty

Also: they fade away after some time, they won't stay signal red forever. They will be somehow noticable, but won't define you.

Just dont be a pussy about it, if you dont worry about it most women wont really care.

Most people have them from their puberty growth spurts so if a roastie won’t sleep with you because of them just poke hers and ask how long she was wrapped in deli packaging and oink at her

i used to have really bad stretch marks when i was a fatty, huge stripes of deep purple and red. looked disgusting. now theyve faded pretty fast and look mostly flesh colored, but kinda soft. honestly it doesnt even look that bad any more. more worried about loose skin desu

No, you're fine. Girls love them as much as they love my scars. I have a shitton of both.

its the shape of your body that matters. i have eczema all over my body and i still have a loving gf. theres hope.

Buddy I'ma be honest with you. My dad is a pseudo-Chad. Let's see what he has going against him.
- Former fatty
- 47 years old
- Stretch Mark's
- Still got some chub on him
- Fucking autism and anger issues.

Let's see what he had going for him.
- Great personality
- Hard worker
- Respectful of just about anyone
- Had solid sense of morals
- The silver tongue of a fucking god

And guess what. The man would get propositioned by chicks semi-frequently. Not old hags, we're talking the 22 year old interns.

It's almost never about the body from my experience too. I'm not too confident but damn I can fake that with words pretty damn well, or so I have been told. Still a virgin though, but mostly out of choice.

Tl;dr contrary to what many of us think, the body isn't the only thing women care about. First impressions are important but not everything. And speaking is part of a first impression.

So just learn to talk real well, all your problems will be solved.

I have stretch marks on ass and im guy. Fuck you rippetoe

I'm curious: how is someone a virgin at 27 or 28? In almost thirty years of life, circumstances never put you in a sexual situation ever, even accidentally? That's how most people ever got their start...

I have them on both sides of my hips, my lower back and ass, and on my shoulders, near my pits. The ones on the side of my hips look disgusting, they are red like OP pics. I am 22 and have had them since an early teen. Thing is ive never been morbidly obese or "chubby" maybe just slightly overweight by like 10 pounds. they are the reason i dont go anywhere i have to take my shirt of

Tattoo them the colour of your skin

It's more about your face. Women get turned on by how you act and carry yourself, but only after your face has them caught in your web.

Not unfuckable, but some women will care and others won't.

>tfw stretch marks on my shoulders and biceps
Battle scars fuck yeah baby

I have them everywhere theyre white but still everywhere. I gained weight really quickly. Ive had sex. I still hate the way I look tho, having sex doesn't make me feel better about them.

It's shockingly easy to do if you never leave you house, as is Jow Forums's wont.

> (though the shoulder ones are from lifting and look like knife scars).

Is this something only fatties get? I got big fast and have no signs of stretch marks at all

By being autistic enough to not be able to handle casual sex and never being in a relationship. I've had plenty of chances for sex but it's always been at some party and I can't into it because of autism. And never had a gf because I haven't really tried or cared about it.

Depends on just how fast and genetics. Ive seen fatter dudes than me without any but the weight I did put on I put on very quickly. I was 255 in high school and have pale white marks everywhere now.

Try collagen caps. Helps with scarring and wrinkles.

>dubs of truth
Honestly women don’t really care too much as long as you have a decent enough body. You’re probably overthinking this desu

Theyre 10 years old, theyre as faded as theyre gonna get