The fuck is going on with people that wear a hoodie with the hood up?

The fuck is going on with people that wear a hoodie with the hood up?

They make people uncomfortable

Attached: B4C13781-7501-406B-A5A8-7DEA0D98FD19.jpg (285x326, 33K)

only if they are black desu

>People who wear hoodies with the sleeves cut off and the hood up to the gym

Attached: Brock.jpg (612x574, 66K)

guy at my gym wears a raincoat like this. only the hood is detachable, so he unzips the hood from the body, but still wears the hood on his head. he ties it under his chin.

forgot pic

Attached: dfthdfgdfgdfgd.jpg (363x373, 18K)

they unironically think it looks cool and badass

Only if they are wearing them indoors.
And girls in hoodies are cute af.

Have you not warmed up wearing a sweater before?

It makes it 10x easier to get warmed up just by throwing my arms in circles while I'm covered up and then I can just pull it off and get to work.

Don't need any dumbass resistance bands
Don't need to have warm up sets.
etc.

These people wear their hoodie up the entire time as if they’re hiding underneath. They do weird shit like look at you with their head slightly down. When eye contact is made they retreat back into their hoodie.

They’re freaks

Okay those guys are fucking weirdos. Even if I keep my hoodie on cause I'm trying to sweat more, I'll keep the hood down so I don't look like an emo edgelord.

I think it just has to do with autism.

this user gets it

but yeah don't keep your hood up that's turbo autism tier

Fuck you niggas

Attached: E420F550-7D57-4323-B498-EC14188CD32D.jpg (630x630, 53K)

So a bonnet?

Or insecurity. I have a girl I like. Has autism and minor anger issues, never really seen her out of a coat or her hoodie. Makes me wonder if she has body image issues.

Mind your own business. Who cares what they wear? You come to the gym to work out remember?

t. Hoodie weirdo

Why does Jow Forums have these faggy threads now

yeah it's basically a bonnet. very strange.

Sometimes I wear a hoodie while I warm up and then take it off, just staying cosy.

point of warm up is to get your muscles warmed up, not your fucking body temperature up dumb ass

Based

I got rid of my hoodies because they block peripheral vision, weakening my situational awareness.

Attached: redheadgun5.jpg (640x960, 76K)

Is there any reason why there are people at the gym who wear sweatshirts at the beginning of their workout until they have a pump and then take it off to reveal themselves in a tank top, other than insecurity?

hood is pretty annoying when you lay on benches

that's exactly why I wear one. I'm distracted too easily.

No

Who gives a fuck what people wear in the gym? If you were actually working out and focused you wouldnt even notice.

Post body

Train in hoodie as it helps me keep my concentration when working out, less checking myself in the mirror etc, and sweat more. Hood stays down most of the time unless I'm doing an exercise where it can get in the way like squat or bench then I put it up to lift. Still take time to nod and greet regulars I know and they have no issue doing it to me if the spot me first.

You’ve got to be kidding me Jow Forums.

Using an article of clothing...for its intended purpose...

Post better bait, this isn’t even memeable.

Attached: DBDC4BF7-F5E0-49FF-917B-C91D4BF11020.jpg (656x893, 157K)

never understood why hoodies in the gym are a thing

It's called cocoon mode retards

Reddit as usual

Doesn't help that they're ugly or looks like they smell bad

They're mentally weak gym bros. Most of the time they also have also have
underdeveloped upper body, or more then often with pants, its chicken legs.

I get the concept of "warming up", but at a point its total bullshit for the fact over time.
>your muscles are suffering from excessive heat, as opposed to the opposite for plasticity

Typically once you're fired past your first exercise, the need for "warm up" is over.
>Hell, half the time I do a little cardio just before to get blood flow.

Attached: 1552441702772.jpg (519x422, 20K)

Man, you are garbage people. Grow up.

How else will you feel better about yourself if you didn't insult others?

This

kek

I do this. Feels good, can see my pump in my arms, and i can get that tunnel vision with the hood blocking my peripherals.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

Amen

Fuck you. I'm black and I wear this because I get cold really easy. You think I give a shit if you're uncomfortable because I'm trying to not get hypothermia? faggot.

Attached: 1513305410807.jpg (236x350, 11K)

This. Really puts you in the zone.

Im anemic and my ears get cold

user literally everyone wears hoodies
are you some kinda fag or something?

true

WAHHHHH PEOPLE MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE DESPITE THEM NOT INTERACTING WITH ME OR DOING ANYTHING

FUCKING TOXIC MASCULINITY

Fuck off

WTF WOMEN SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO WEAR SEXY CLOTHING BECAUSE IT MAKES ME ATTRACTED TO THEM I CANT CONTROL MY EMOTION AHHH PLEASE CATER TO MEEEEE

Attached: images(20).jpg (227x222, 6K)

If it's cold or I'm sunburned I'll leave my hoodie on while I work out. I have the hood on because if its off it:
Flops all around while moving
or
Presses against my neck uncomfortably on the bench.

Also, I don't care if some DYEL fags judge what I'm wearing.

I won some money back in college and bought a sleeveless hoodie because I'm retarded. My goal is to get big enough that I can get away with wearing it. Right now I look like a low level RPG enemy when I wear it. Like you'd hit me with a sword and a single gold coin would pop out.

kek

Imagine being so fragile that you get uncomfortable by seeing someone with their fucking hoodie on wow

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x310, 39K)

This

I know a guy who got raped in one. Never worn one since .

>you gonna get gently caressed

Kek.

. . . Wait, what???

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

How to get his arms

They flexing by "not showing muscle" aka they think they humble but in reality its just a flex

I dont give a shit if you're uncomfortable. I am zoned out in my little world and everyone else can fuck off.

Attached: 1551011107415.png (822x802, 680K)

And yes ... I actually am pretty autistic. It makes me feel secure and comfortable.

Attached: 1552150012423.jpg (218x231, 5K)

>thread still up

Did they make a new clown world law where hoodies are illegal for being intimidating or something or are people looking for something inane to complain about.

Who cares what people wear at gym like lmao nigga are u gay or something ?

>I'm black and I wear this because I get cold really easy.
go back to the jungle

>go back to the jungle
the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1551343726189.jpg (641x880, 300K)

I wrap my midsection with saran wrap before I workout.

ahh the dont notice me while forcing you to notice me look

same with girls who wear hats and aim them downward.