Just hit 24

>Just hit 24
>Only 1 year left to make it

Attached: 85551520180116100350.gif (540x350, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RFeWTMiduLg?t=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no limit to 'making it'.
It's a day to day process. If you're better than the man you were yesterday, you are making it

Hell yeah my man

Take the agepill

25 is the age when your body starts decaying. You get treated differently as you are no longer considered youth, killing your prospects for Jobs, relationships and friends. The older you get, the less people want to get to know you

Why does our culture make adulthood seem so terrible? It used to be something to look forward to, to become a proper man or woman. Adulthood was the main course and something younger people aspired to master. Now we're told to dread the day we're no longer children and basically have reduced "the good part" to 20% of your life you experience in the beginning and the rest is just lamenting the fact that you're "old".

>The older you get, the less people want to get to know you

It's the other way round you dumb fag, if you are going to write off the majority of life like that you might as well kys right now since nobody is immune to the passing of time

/thread

only 6 months until im 25
hold me brehs

>turned 24 on friday
>still a skinny ass bitch nigga with a baby face

You faggots can wish you were 15 again for the rest of your life, but I’m going to eat healthy, have a stable job and have fun with my hobbies. I don’t fucking care what the rest of the fucked up world thinks, you’ll all burn for what you have done.

Attached: 48BE1D52-443F-46E0-91D6-FF8930C784A2.jpg (250x250, 24K)

>tfw getting older and older
>my peers who never took care of their bodies have 1 foot in the grave
>meanwhile I'm the strongest and most attractive I've ever been
>finally finished paying off student loans and bought a house
>steady job with only improved salary in the future
>>tfw sexual marketvalue skyrocketing as you hit 30
No complaints here.

Attached: 1533424494209.jpg (250x229, 17K)

>It's the other way round you dumb fag

You actually believe this? Youth is intoxicating and everybody always feels uncomfortable with old people

Diddo brother! Turning 30 in April, feels good man.

I know this, I'm 25. I have loads of friends and have very minimal interest in becoming "friends" with new people.

As you get older other things start to become more imporant to you, and you start to have less and less time to meet new people. Also when you are young people are more homogenous, as you get older people bacome more different so will find that you find more in common with people other than just age.

Wait until you hit the wall at 35

>24
>graduating with a J.D., high paying job, a hot 21 y/o fiancee and no debt
>breaking PRs daily
>finally leaving behind the vapid student life

feels great man

this is only the case if you're female

I'm not a woman
>tfw all the prime 20 year old pussy you had to fight for in college only gets more and more accessible as you get older
>haggard 30-40 year old women vastly outnumber men of similar age brackets as being single
If you don't believe me look up some dating website statistics, there's something like 2 single women over 30 for every man. It only gets worse the further you go until like 50.

>im better than them teehee
>im le epic strong man xD lol
instead of being this retard , try to help your friends instead
I have show my friends they ways of no fap and fitness .
one of my friends was 109 kg , now hes 83kg now
fuck you nigger , never gonna make it

39 and still lifting. Stop being worried about age, just focus on making progress in anything you do

peers != friends user
the guys I'm thinking of would probably get offended and angry if I offered a helpful word

Consumerism

then stop comparing yourself to your peers faggot
there are people out there better than you and worse than you , so what?
this is a struggle for self

Do your skincare, use retin a and sunscreen, take care of yourself and cycle HGH if you can afford it. There is no excuse for not taking preventive measures

Why wouldn't I compare myself to them? They're the people I will compete with for a job, a friendship, a woman, and so forth. It's just a fact that most people don't take care of themselves as they age, and that if you're in the small percentage who do...it feels good, man.

got a 6 month contract, with the possibility of extending to 2 year at the end
toilberg has already made it clear he wants me to stay but I've accepted an offer from the a different company already that starts after this contract hahahaha
setting the toilberlets against each other

You’re never gonna make it, thinking like that.

He believed for a good long moment that he was human. That he was born. Only for his love and his dream to be taken away. When he died it seemed more like he had just let it happen rather than try to live. Moments like this strongly shake me and force me to question my own being.

Attached: a86d8e23ab609397af804453accb4fe2800bfa068701f6a0d24cfcde1bfa4d1a.jpg (1791x885, 87K)

fpbp

Calm down faggot

this brother right here gets it.

men bloom till 35
Be happy OP since the best 11 years of your life are coming

Aniki started at 24
He wasn't built in a year

Nobody's wanted to get to know me for the past 20 years, so your theory is wack

Why do people from Jow Forums keep crawling around Jow Forums trying to make up stupid shit as an excuse to never try?

This information has been falsified

It's easier than actually trying. It's the same thing with the HAES "movement."

What the fuck don't post stuff like this, keep these secrets to yourself

Let them suffer

Same bro

>just turned 25
>"how old are you now user? 19?
>feelsgoodman.png

Cope. I'm 5'10" @ 210lb, 28 year old KHHV, the only people who would want me are single mom's looking for a provider for their bastard kids.

It's over.

Attached: 630px-LushsuxNewZealandShooting.jpg (630x723, 80K)

and the sun revolves around the earth

Sounds like you need to subscribe to pewdiepie.

mad

based

you know, there are plenty of successful, millionaire men who marry or remarry to single mothers. and it's not like you can't have children of your own as well.

>not even 30
>talking about too late
Lose weight, you can still make it. It's only over if you give up.
youtu.be/RFeWTMiduLg?t=3

If my friend came up and told me to stop fapping unironically I would know right then and there he is a gullible faggot