Water General

How do you guys obtain your drinking water? I used to just fill up a gallon with this filter I had. Wondering if I should just buy packs of individual water bottles, or buy a different filter, or buy a water cooler.

Attached: h20.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I usually scoot over to the kitchen, open the faucet, put a glass under it, close it when it fills up, move the glass towards my mouth and then pour the contents of the glass down to my stomach.

How many scoops of water per day should I use?

At least 4 per meal. 5 if you have to overdo it.

Will I get gyno from drinking water?

>drinking tap water

Attached: wait a moment.gif (300x300, 2M)

Feels good having great tap water and not living in a shithole.

You live in an isolated African village?

What kind of shitfest bumfuckhole did you come from and not have clean tap water? Over here tap water is the cleanest shit you can drink

I distill mine due to the area I live in (US) because muh flouride. Also, chlorine and other stuff that I don't want to drink even if I recognize most people won't have issues because I'm personally sensitive to things.
DO NOT BUY WATER BOTTLES. Absolutely terrible for the environment and I loathe anyone who does this regularly, as well as the fact that if you're trying to be fit you really want to absorb all that plastic to fuck up your hormone receptors?
As to your choices, it depends on your budget, and who is paying your bills. A distiller can do about a gallon of water in a few hours, may be a bit electricity heavy though, but the distiller itself should only set you back eighty US dollars or so, from what I remember buying.
If you live in a home or apartment long term and for the foreseeable future, you can set up reverse osmosis filter for either a sink or the whole house if you want to clean shower as well. Depending on where you live there should also be large jugs of filtered water you can refill at grocery stores.

is it dumb to drink 2-3 gallons of water a day?

Yes, unless somehow your in extreme heat and dehydrated. You can die if you drink to much water. I'm not saying you can't drink a gallon or two but if you are not doing extreme workouts or in a desert I don't think that much water is healthy. Having to much of anything can be unhealthy.

But how? You can just piss it all out

Fresh tap for me
100% provided by the government
Get all my SSRIs and estrogen daily

Well I've done a little research since my last answer and I've learned that if you are pissing as much you are drinking the most you have to worry about is your sodium levels so maybe eat some saltine crackers. I guess if your diet is adjusted to the amount of water you consume you should be fine as long as you spread the water throughout the day. A prisoner drank 1.5 gallons of water in 3 hours and died so be careful of water intoxication.

Kek'd

If you overhydrate you begin flushing precious minerals out of your body.

That being said, I use a filtered pitcher and drink about 1.5 gallons a day (live in a tropical climate)

Deployed to the moldy yeast right now, so there's pallets of bottled water every three feet of this godforsaken hell hole. When I'm home though, I use a filter for my tap and fill up either a yeti or a shaker cup and down it every half hour or so

I buy and drink this daily/weekly.

Attached: 81Qnh9D7ZLL._SL1500_.jpg (1000x1500, 145K)

>he drinks nazi water

nazi water?

88 = HH = ...?

Those who live in Himalaya worships the swastika and 88 stands for HH, Heil Hitler. Bigot

walmart brand water. yeah im being ripped off but it tastes better than my city's tap water. i still drink tap water when i am out of walmart brand. also work has a water machine but it's ice cold and i prefer room temp water, cold water is gay

fpbp

in after 3rd world filter water drinkers

imagine drinking birth control hormones lmao